Chapter 3

Twisted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head feel heavy when I woke up.  I look around and realized this is not my room at all. The room is white and smell kind of chemical. The clothes that I wore is white animal dotted  pajama and on my wrist is a needle prickling with an IV bag.  UGH! I'm in the hospital. 

 

" it is due from the loss of blood and shockness  "  I could hear the voices coming from the other side of the door.  Oh! The knee, is it that bad. But it doesn’t feel hurt anymore. I rolled the pajama and see it was already patched with bandages. The injury in my hand also started to heal with only a hint pink line scratch on the palm.

 

"is she really fine, doctor?" Daddy asked sounded so worried.

 

"yes, she is fine. She just need a few days of rest. " 

 

"a few days of rest? We can't do that, Honey. The Kim's want to meet tomorrow. "  the woman on the other side  rise up her voice.  My heart stopped for awhile and drop down . I tried to calm myself down before the tears on my eyes  flowing out. Is she never love me?

 

"she must have a few days rest.  Her body is in the lowest  rate of health right now. "  the other voice answered in stern. The voice started to growing further away.

 

"what's wrong with you, Hana. Our daughter is sick right now. And you still thinking about the marriage plan. " Daddy's voice  booming.

 

"she is not sick. You heard what the doctor . She is fine. And yes, I'm still continuing the plan. "  her voice was even louder.

 

"I don’t want to continue on this plan. This is sick, Hana. She is still a child. " my tears started flowing out now. Thanks daddy.

 

"you cannot do this . This is the best plan for our future and for her future. "

 

"I've  seen his background already. He is a sociopath. He is everywhere in the clubs and long list  of girls had slept with him. "

 

"you just listening craps, Junghoon.  He's the only grandson of Kim industries,Kim Jae Young,  your father's best friend. He is the heir.  He would not do such a thing." Kim industries? I started to flip in my memories trying to remember the names. Kim industries is on of the biggest corporation in Korea. They had conquered every other industries  in the corporate world. Just name it investment, electronic, asset etc. they control it. 

 

Harabeoji's best friend? I never met Harabeoji before. He was the President  of South Korea and died long before I was born. Harabeoji really intrigued  my aunt,  Chae gomo , to be active in  politics and she is now the President of South Korea.  To be lived in one of the most influential family in Korea is not easy. Yeah, you will lived everyday in wealth but to be able to survive in this harsh world you have to be alert and know who is your friend and your enemy is. Sometime, even your own family can be your enemy.

 

 I never ever really want any of these. The wealth, the money. I just want a happy life like Oppa's familiy. I sighed in frustration and shut myself up with the pillow .  I could still hear  their voices but this is the best I could do. I didn't realized that I fallen asleep after that.

 

When I woke up again for the second time, the pillow is under my head and Jjong Oppa is sleeping  on the chair. There is  my purple Adidas backpack  on the desk with a vacuumed container of my lunch. Eomeoni have made rice porridge with shredded  steam chicken.  I opened the backpack to see the contain. Hmm. My purse. My phone. My clothes and underclothes. My new hanky. My personal stufff and many more. This bag really carry everything.  Its perfect really perfect. My lips curled into a smile. 

 

I bit the end of the pillow and slowly pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter