Epilogue

Love Me Free
 
 
 

Seven years later…

 

It was ten in the morning, the bathrobe-wrapped Suzy walked out from her walking closet. Freshly cleansed for a quite fine Saturday, she was by now half set to leave the house. She peeked to the inner room, not any sign from the still-sleeping-soul has awakened. Moving to the side of bed, she was sneakily fondling to wake up the snoozing Mark. She covered his face by the duvet.

“Baby…”

He whined, asking for another five minutes to get up, as he stated for like eight times from earlier a.m.

“I’ll leave without you, then…”

She said as getting up from the bed, just when some of his fingers held amidst her delicate ones. Which two of it has the similar looking white gold wedding rings. She smiled, knowing that he would not let her so.

 

At this time, the two of them had already wedded and vowed their love in front of the whole world.

 

They never leave each other’s side since the whole occurrences— which supposedly almost ruined the attachment— inversely has made the love in between grown even much stronger.

 

Mark suddenly pulled his wife until she had settled next to him on the bed. Suzy could do nothing when her husband wrapped his arms and feet around her half- body, fronting his bare torso.

“I love you…”

The remark they always had in every beginning of their days.

“I’m not really into that at this time… Because you haven’t bathe and you smell—”

She muttered, kiddingly, to the man who was giving her the favorite sound of his chuckle. He knew she never could resist it. He kissed the back of her neck before stating,

“Liar… You’re the one who always love to kiss me even before I brush my teeth…”

She giggled, in advance of turning around to face him.

“I love you more…”

“No,” He pecked her lips then. “I love you more, baby…”

 


 

Mark offered his arm to be twined by Suzy’s, because they were running late to a-not-too-formal appointment. It was with her acquaintance, who currently visiting the city. A mademoiselle waved her hand when she grasped the lovely couple were marching to her frontage.

That was when the younger man in front of her was also turning around from his seat, to catch his older sister’s invitees. He remembered it was the first time he saw those exquisite colleagues, he thought of never visiting the city as well as he recalled. Looking good as he wore the casual sky blue linen top with darker pants, he got up as soon as they were arriving. While his sister intending to get them know each other.

“These are Suzy, and her newlywed husband, Mark…”

Jiwon said as introducing the couple she very acquainted of.

“And this is my one and only brother…”

“Mr. Kim, nice to meet you…”

Suzy expressed, as she shook his hand, in which Mark followed after smiling.

“No… Please don’t call me with my last name—”

He grinned as returning their cordiality, and later the four of them beginning the lunch.

 

-Fin-

 


 

A/N: Sorry If it's not concluding like what you all expected :) :)

and if you don't mind kindly please check http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1028475 for another exciting ExoZy or even KaiZy fic (well, I haven't finished the outline so maybe your comments or reviews would help :D)

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      xoxo,