Fixated

Love Me Free
 
 

Almost a day Suzy had been in the place minding Mr. Kim and no-one else, since his sister has not had very much time to do the errands. She has been busy doing business. The sedative seemed was the most durable, which had been put to sleep the ill-fated for almost twenty hours. Had Suzy not imagining what worst, she should face the unconscious awakened from his long doze.

The eyes of his had been darkened as current when he once or more harassing her. His hands were tied nonetheless.

“Wh— where?”

“What?” said her as fast response.

“Where am I?”

Never once she thought of replying such intense stare as that.

“This is your room, Kim…” She was then directing to the sprawled things on the floor. “And this…”

“Why is this…?”

“You did this quite often.”

“I did not—”

He was then tried to get up from his bed, yet the twine was too strong to be undid, even by him. He kept heaving and heaving, forcing it to be released from the bedsteads. The young lady in front of him was approaching when she realized blood started to drizzle from his wrists. She needed to stop him, hurting himself, yet he shrieked at her, and none of what outpouring from his mouth was a nice thing to hear.

“Why in the hell you doing this to me— in my room, you dirty ho—“

He was shouting even more. By the commotion overheard from inside the room, some of the house guards then stepped in when the only miss held them and let the housemaster do whatever he wanted to do, even if it’d cause him injured himself. In fact, no one was dared to confront him. Up till Suzy has set her mind straight to sit on the corner of his bed.

“Kim…”

 He stopped, by way of shifting his piercing stares at her. Not to mention, the gushing red liquid from his hands was starting to get him drenched.

She moved closer and whispered, “Don’t hurt yourself like this…”

“Tch—” It was the ice-cold look he ever given to her. “Why you do this to me, Ms. Bae?”

By dint of it, she knew what he could recall, hitherto only he discerned what been reminisced by the time of it. And seemed it was not from some great moments they’ve had.

“Mr. Kim—“

Not even she finished the call, his right hand last pull to the bedsteads tie has finally broken its one side, and he soon grabbed her chin by it, hard and harsh. A couple men behind her were began to react, however she raised her hand to make they didn’t. She didn’t want any of them to get near they both.

“What do you want now?” She said, coolly.

He smirked, “Hurt you like I did to myself.”

“You sick—“ but then, she smirked quite the same way, “I’ve seen you much, much better than this, Kim.”

In advance of she compelled the wounded wrist of his, hard, which made his howl gathered within the room. And then she got up before ordering the bouncers.

“Get him sedated.”

Never once in this life, she ever been that unforgiving, but this time she feels like she really needed to. Ahead of the drug got all over Mr. Kim, he looked at her who stood by the threshold.

“I’ll see you when I get up…”

That was the last thing she heard from him before leaving the place.

 


 

At the GOT7’s dorm…

 

JB was in the elevator, heading up to his dwell, smiling from ear to ear until the eyes got covered. One thing he had done earlier, was considered one of the most selfless, which unlike his rather nature. It was a very hard thing to do if it wasn’t for his best friend, Mark.

 

By the time he entered the living space, the rest of youngers were all there. He thought he would spend some time alone, deliberating it was not what they called a full day off. Jr., as everyone would have expected, was the one who caught his presence, sharp-witted.

“Hyung!”

“Everyone seems not having that much work these days, huh? BamBam-ah, don’t you have a live broadcast in—”

None of them were reacting to his sarcastic phrase. As the oldest, when Mark’s not around, he tried to be calm whereas placing his belongings from the earlier cunning escape on the couch. Meanwhile every insight was spotting each move that he made.

“Alright…” He sighed, “You guys can express anything you want.“

And that was how his kids started probing what they couldn’t comprehend by the other night.

 

“Hold on, hold on… So, you never really get it why she broke up with you until last night?”

Jackson cleared up what he has been fairly hearing since last night. The six of them were all gathered in the center room, lounging on the floor, munching the ramyeon Jr. made while letting their leader spilled what they needed to hear. Youngjae and Yugyeom shared the cider when keep their focus by the chattering olders, very much alike what BamBam did. It was not that often of having the younger-line being so unruffled such as the moment.

“That’s not really the point… Yah—“

Again, the mother of the group attempted to settle their point of issue, by way of elbowing the composed leader next to him.

“Hyung, this actually not my part to keep speaking about it…”

He grinned, “Consider of being my spokesman, Jinyoung-ah…” Then, he got another elbow strike before their guffaw began floating within the space.

 

Reminiscences, none from the three of them have ever thought that thing would stirred up until what they happened to be by current.

JB, Jr., & Suzy just happened to be some three naive adolescents pursuing their dream, and ended up being emotionally involved with each other. At first, none of them ever thought that one would end up liking the girl in the first place when another will be the place for each of them telling each and every word regarding it.

None of them ever thought they’ll have esteem as for now, with Suzy gained the nation’s first love title and herself being much a popular actress surpassing her early plan of being just a singer, while JB & Jr. restarted out being in a group of seven, not the duo they’ve been taught as the plan A. And they never are repentant of having such a marvelous group with their own members. No less than a lot things have been going on aside of that, as for the meantime—

 

“Listen,” JB twined his one arm around Jr.’s neck to wrap up what he thought not too cool to confer between young men as them in such time.

“Guys, we’re supposed to do something way different than this tête-à-tête… But, I’ll tell you just for one time and I beg not to talk about it anymore after what I say… Can you all do that?”

The youngers adjacent to him were looking at each other’s, before they began nodding in chorus, unless…

“But, hyung—“

A wide palm of Jackson has slapped and covered BamBam’s mouth before he’s been forced to nod without doubting any of their leader’s words by the Hong Kong guy. At the moment, JB certainly uttered what he has been pondering to a great extent for the day, and it was not a tall tale.

“I might have lots of great times with her, in the past… Let’s say, let me own her past.” He tried to curve the edge of his lips, and later it became much and much lighter for letting it out from there. “And let Mark hold on to her for this present…as well as I’m sure they could carry out on what yet to come.”

 


 

London,

 

In one of not too modest room, in a hotel in the heart of the town, Suzy has thrown her tired body on top of the posh-looking bedsheet. What a day, she spoke inside her head. Beholding Mr. Kim instable becoming his very devilish self, was not quite a shocker for someone who has been oddly ill-fated. She wanted to cry, at first, but she knew what she had done was the best she could ever do, considering not too many things they could’ve done to the fateful. Well ahead, she was looking over her phone, but since none of it was interesting to look at, she finally chose to take a warm bath in that late afternoon.

 

The device rang when she was drying her hair near the closet. She looked to the screen, not too unfamiliar name who has called her at the time. She picked it up.

“Yes?”

I was calling to the house and they said you’ve left…

“There’s nothing I can do about it, eonnie…”

I know…

The person across the buzz gave the impression of as weary as her, and then she was resuming,

You’ve done the right thing—

“By getting him sedated? You know that was so harmful, and this is not his very first time.”

A silence was happened to be occurred in such tense situation. Instead of Jiwon has broken it by what she supposed to be the safest to conclude the call.

Maybe tomorrow he’ll be back to normal…

“Well, I hope so.”

Thanks, Suzy-yah…

“I’ll see you, eonnie…”

She threw her phone at last. In some way, it safely landed by the sofa. She was then contemplated to the curtained window. The weather was actually pretty nice to take a walk outside rather than being alone in a hotel room. She gave thought much about her own faith by believing there must be some way to fix this all out, without bringing down any soul. She later went out from her room to get some fresh air.

 

Mark arrived in the city for the very first time in his life. Not having any company, what a careless decision— He shook his head to pass that kind of thought inside his thinker. He really was sure of what he has done was right by this time. Even though, some part of him were saying that he could be distressed of what he would perceived by not knowing anything of coming to this blue continent. He was certain, there must be something very secretive, and significant, which made she came to this place.

He went to the nearest hotel from Heathrow, with a name that he sure he had heard of it somewhere and once again, the company card he snatched from the dorm was his only savior. As his phone was needed to be plugged in, he was then cleaning up himself as thinking of what he should do next.

 

Around fifteen minutes, Mark went out from the steamy bathroom, drying up his hair by one towel, while another was wrapping up his lower body. He thought of some tourist attractions he could think of seeing London from the small screen. Not so long, before he grabbed his gray jacket with hood as going out from his hotel room after dressing up in general.

 

Buzz, buzz—

 

Suzy felt like something has been quivering inside her pocket. She have correctly dressed as normal day tripper in not so sunny summer, wearing jeans, sneakers, and a dark long sleeve, of course with a hood; very much typical idol in retreat. She remembered of changing her mobile to the vibrating mode, because in somewhat jam-packed site, she could receive a call.

By the time she glimpsed at the name which called from a free chat application, she was smiling out of nowhere. She hasn’t talked to this individual for quite long time, she even adjusted her vocal tone before answering it.

“Hey, Mark…”

Whether she could tell it or not, the person across the line was actually more nervous compared to her. And it was a good thing they were not switching to the video mode, if not, she could perceive him all smiling ear to ear talking toward his iPhone.

Hey… Did I bother you?

“No, of course not… In fact—“ She looked to the clock by her screen. “It’s like already late night in Seoul, why are you calling me?”

Oh, really? I just… It’s been a long time since I chatted you…

If only he could hear her inaudible chuckle. And so on, their talk was flowing like the river Thames, no wonder why they both desired having each other’s presence. Their both were so cumbersomely fit into each other.

Hey, I heard you’ve been in London for a while…

“Yeah—” She was exiting a vintage store because talking with Mark over the phone was more interesting than browsing up some things she rarely found in places. “Why is it, Mark?”

Nothing… I just really want to go there…

“Really?”

If only she could see him nodding across the line.

“Is there any place you wished to go if you were here?”

Um… I try to think as most guys, speaking about some football stadiums, but I’ll keep it simple— since I’m not very much a football fan—

She giggled, and so did he.

For me, maybe just the London Eye.

“Really?”

Yes…

“Well, Mark… I’m standing not too far from it, indeed… I could see it across the river—“

Seriously?

“Uh-huh…”

She was just too immersed heading to the attraction, she did not even aware of his sudden excitement over the line. She was beginning to pace up her stroll, as for chatting to the person on the line,

“Hey, Mark… I’m going there now, so… Don’t hang up the phone, okay?”

 

Suzy walked quite fast with the device still attaching to her ear, her one hand was still holding it. She walked fast toward the ferris wheel. She reached there in time where most people should doubled it to reach their destination. Suzy then, was fixing back to her phone.

“Mark?”

She called the name of someone that was keeping her company for quite a while for this promenade.

“Mark…?”

Her second call for his name was not getting any answer, by way of she caught the blank screen of her iPhone.

“Shoot—“

It was running out of battery.

“The line got disconnected, huh?”

That somehow familiar voice she suddenly heard from her rear, and when she turned away, it was Mark standing a couple feet away by the pavement. With his typical attire, lighter hair, which she only saw by her laptop or iPad. She couldn’t believe she could see the addicting smile of his with the enthusiastic chuckling voice. For the reason that, it wasn’t JB’s anymore to be favored by her…

She then asked, “How could you be here?”

He smiled and it was wider than before. “Remember that time when I said, maybe… I just want to be with you—“