Obstinate

Love Me Free
 
 

“You sick psycho—“

 

“Go to hell, Kim—“

 

“I’ve seen you much better than this.”

 

Mr. Kim woke up alone in his bedroom. His body drenched by his own exceeding sweat, and he was not sure if that was a dream or a recollecting he pictured. Only when he glanced over the mere opened window as he turned to his side of the bed. He could see the beams were coming in through it. It was another beginning of the day.

 

The hallway was quiet; no howls, no groans, and no commotion for the vast bedroom in the corner. Jiwon walked into it, when she saw her younger brother sat on his bed. His usual strengthened face appeared serene in that morning. He was getting the ties off his wrists while she was coming in. She took a seat on one of the chairs as he strode to put into a fresh black shirt from his walking closet.

“You look so… Peaceful.”

“Am I, noona?”

He was walking back and forth to the bathroom and the closet. Whereas his sister and he conversed over the surrounding wall from the sitting room. He was occupied of arranging something, notwithstanding his injured wrists, rinsing it quick to substitute the spoilt bandages.

“Where are you going?”

She was at the rest room threshold, observing him packed a suitcase. He took the duffel bag instead right after that.

“I need to see someone.”

He answered, as tucking a couple dark turtlenecks into the carrier.

“Who? Suzy?”

He didn’t reply, and was zipping it.

“Can you please tell Whiteley to prepare the jet?”

“Huh?”

“I’ve never felt this good before, noona…”

In its place responding his older sister, he went to the bathroom and closed its door, leaving the other perplexed of his rapid changes of behavior.

 


 

At the GOT7’s dorm…

 

Mark arrived at his dwell, very early in the morning. Not even the sun had rose, when he concluded more than ten hours flight of his own. He put the belongings in his shared room, not wanting to wake up the peaceful-looking, only when sleeping, Jackson on the bed other than his. He went to the living space then and there to call the girl he promised soon as he was home.

Hello…”

“Hey… It’s me.”

He knew Suzy sounded sleepy, on the contrary she answered his phonecall rather than choosing to slumber in almost midnight in her timetable. She was waiting for his call without doubt.

Have you landed safely? Where are you now?

“Safely arrived in my dorm, baby…”

Good…

“You can go to sleep, now…”

Who said I haven’t?

“Baby, don’t lie to me…”

He heard her subtle laugh across the line, removing all the drowsiness he felt. In fact he missed his dorm bed very much.

Okay then… I’m hanging up—

“Say what to me, first…”

I love you…

“Well, I actually don’t expect that.”

She nagged upon his slyness, then he resumed after letting out her favorite sound of his chuckle.

“I love you, baby.”

 

JB, the sharpest person he always was, heard noises from outside the bedroom and was approaching the source before long. Where both he and Mark shocked by each other’s presence. It was still dark considering the sunrise was about to happen in half hour, no one has the lamp. He nearly hit he actual elder with a bat he carried from the storing.

“I thought you’re a burglar!”

“Damn it, Jaebum-ah… I thought you’re a ghost…”

Mark said it as he was clutching his chest hard, regarding the younger white loose t-shirt. Practically had his iPhone thrown away from his grip. They both then sniggering at one another’s lack of common sense.

“Get some rest… Later we need to settle some final routine.”

JB spoke as grabbing the elder’s shoulder. In advance of they went back to each room, in favor of two hours they ought to get ready for their practice.

 


 

Mr. Kim was buckling the seatbelt in the private aero vehicle of his, with some of his trusted men adjoining. His sister remained staying in their mansion as he assured her of what he was going to up for. At the point, he could hear the captain confirming the call to land on the certain airfield, the one that he was familiar of. He could refer the capital as his second home nevertheless, or it was indeed.

The sun was setting when the crew were exiting the airplane. Mr. Kim had his men carrying some of the belongings, speaking of the duffel bag and his extra coat bearing in the approaching fall.

“Sir, do you want to proceed to the hotel or—“

“Have you look for the person’s whereabouts?”

He was speaking to the man in black suit on his right side, the one that keep being near to him ever since they took off from London.

“Yes, sir. The subject is currently in this area called Apgujeong—“

Answered the man as reading to the tab screen on his hold.

“Then, take me there, now… Keep your heads up for this matter.”

One black high-end vehicle soon was taking him to where he demanded. Moving on to what he would call his second last deed in this city.

 

London,

 

A gorgeous mademoiselle walked out from her lavish hotel lobby, looking fine with her early autumn apparels. In not so long, she finally reached this bistro she intended to have the brunch. Her phone was vibrating from inside her cream satchel then, it was from another young lady she has well acquainted.

“Hello…”

Suzy-yah…

“Yes, eonnie… I probably will go to your house after having brunch.”

He’s not here, Suzy-yah…

She stopped her steps, the waiter directed her to sit on the reserved table. She sensed something was rather offbeat at present.

“Where is he?”

He… uhm… He actually didn’t tell me where he headed to…

“Eonnie, where is he?”

She was restating her sudden inquiry, she did not feel right. It occurred her edginess definitely, whether it was for Mr. Kim, otherwise some other upcoming. She didn’t know yet.

But, I confirmed some of the men to tell me where he took the jet this morning…” Suzy could catch Jiwon being apprehensive over the phone. “He landed in Seoul a while ago—


 

Seoul,

 

Mark and Jackson journeyed back to their practice room when the night derived. They lose the rock-paper-scissor game from the five other members, forcing them to go out and bought all their food orders. And since they didn’t mention on how long the two foreigners were allowed to be out, that was why they have eaten their meals in the café as additional.

As bouncy as they always were, the two friendly roommates were doing frivolous things as walking back to where they should be at. Throwing away the thought of how angry JB could be, since they were leaving for more than an hour simply to buy foods in neighboring area. They snorted on the guessing toward the leader. They were drained since the upcoming comeback required lots of challenging dance moves, particularly for their both.

 

A fine-looking young man seemed like waiting for their arrival in near the JYP building. They could not discover it from afar for the reason that the night has completely fallen. Faultless by his façade, the black turtleneck wrapped fine figure only has scarcely part for few features. Mark recognized of seeing him by interval, somewhere and in some places, not being direct. He was before long handing Jackson the stuff the other guys would provoked for upstairs, because he was sure was the one that the party looking for.

 

“Wang Jackson!”

The subject which has been called identified, he would be a dead meat for JB exclaiming at him such as that. His piercing voice was louder than most of the times. He cussed Mark deep inside of letting him went in the building first. However, the leader’s fury has been delayed for the over starvation, not being able to have the will to curse people in the moment. No more than a minute he realized, Jackson was not supposed to come by himself.

“Where’s Mark?”

JB asked as swallowing his first bite of Kimchi fried rice.

Eung… He’s meeting someone in the street—“

Jr.’s loud phone’s ringtone was then ceasing the exchange. He picked it up as getting a bit cranky, he did not favor of getting his mealtime bugged by a phone call.

Jinyoung-ah!

“What the—“ He was taken aback hearing the call out from someone over the line. “What?!”

His choice of words were not that many, he was prioritizing his cheese ramyeon in its place.

Where’s Mark?

“Eh??” He looked once again to his screen, making sure who was calling him. “I’m pretty sure you’re the girlfriend—“

He’s not picking up the phone!

He noticed she sounded worried, by means of not so long realizing the older’s iPhone was being plugged in not so far at the room’s corner.

“He left his phone, Suzy-yah…” He chomped the chicken bits, “Don’t be too over-protective…”

Where is he now? I need to talk with him, please…

“Yah… Where’s Mark?”

His kids were too occupied with their dinners, except for Jackson. He remembered Mark departed with him earlier, he gave the-busy-checking-himself-out-to-the-mirror signal by means repeating the question.

“He’s down the road, talking to a man…”

“He’s meeting someone… He’ll be here, soon…”

He passed the information to the girl.

God damn it, Jinyoung-ah! Find out who’s he talking to!

“Chill out, lady…”

Jr. scoffed as he was talking once more to Jackson.

“Do you know who’s he bump into?”

Jackson shook his head, before Jr. was almost speaking to his mobile again, he stated.

“But, I think I’ve seen that man somewhere…”

The statement which somehow made everyone curious. That was when BamBam and Yugyeom watched outside from the window to the below street.

“It’s weird…”

“I think I also have seen him…”

They were not helping, and the mother of the group asked a favor from Youngjae on his side to also viewing above it. The younger soon was dashing back to the older.

“Hyung! Remember that article about Suzy noona and that tycoon…”

Both JB and Jr. paused their eating activity and soon were heading to open hole in the wall by themselves. As soon as they grasped the-not-so-strange being, JB has quickly marched toward the practice room entrance. Whereas Jr. supposed he should talked to his phone once more afore ending it.

“That in Kim— Suzy-yah, what the hell he’s doing with Mark hyung?!”

He was catching over with JB to rush out, approaching their eldest member to the open-air.

 

“Why are you here? She’s not with me…”

Mark regarded the other young man as soon as he saw Jackson has entered the JYP building. Fronting the one he could wish to hit straight, for the entire thing he had done to mess with Suzy’s life. Mr. Kim then has barely smirked before was answering his direct question.

“Because I’m here to see you—“