Oblivious

Love Me Free
 
 

Heathrow was bared by summer rays when Suzy arrived while realizing there was no one there seemed expecting onset. She bought a cup of refreshing cold macchiato and sat while not a being cared too much about her presence, contrasting the whole lot attention she inured by the homeland. Likewise, since the current trip was none related with any of her professional errands, that’s why the media didn’t string along, or at least that was she thought.

 

She was still expecting the pick-up to move along when two men in black were approaching, the pattern she’s quite aware of. When one of the man was busy taking her luggage, another one seemed trying to rather explain, and got noticed by the miss who tried to keep pace with.

“Well, ma’am… Um—”

“Pardon?”

Their accent was peculiar enough to make her having difficulty.

“He couldn’t come to fetch you.”

“Oh…” She didn’t usually asked why, in fact was delighted of not seeing the entity she used to despise, however, “Did he say the reason why?”

They commenced to move toward the way out.

“He…”

As the man seemed doubting, she preceded.

“Fail to recall?”

He merely nodded.

“Since when?”

While the answer she expected not spoken yet, she got startled when a strong force pulled her off the lane. The impulse was strong enough to fight an adult human coming from not too bony girl such as her, and as soon as she turned around,

“You—“

Mr. Kim was standing there. Tall and fine-looking in white, flimsy flannel plus dark jeans. He kept the black by the jumper on one hand and shoe wear. He ordered his men to move ahead then couldn’t hide the beam as seeing the girl. She didn’t look too please though, especially when the heartthrob-looking was spreading his upper limbs.

“We’re not that close to hug each other, Kim.”

Dissimilar to the cold response from the young lady, he was still smiling as offering his support to be twined by her. Normally, girls would totally fall for his superb smile, except this only one.

“In any case, I should my so dearly cause she came to meet me.”

She sighed before finally wrapping her arm to his.

 

“Anything you conversed with my man?”

He asked when they were passing where most visitors took pictures on their first walk near the signage.

“Why so nosy about it?”

Not very distinct, or not, of she sounded unfriendly to him, yet still replying while checking on her iPhone.

“I asked whether you’re not appearing and then I assumed you’re kinda oblivious at this time.”

She was not lying and he raised an eyebrow, observing nowhere but at her. He was then chuckled a bit.

“You’re worry if I may not in very good state of health?”

“I guess so…” She finally was focusing on him. “Are you not right now?”

The utmost beaming was back since he’s been aware of her concern, he clasped his fingers within hers on his support.

“How I wish you’re behaving such this sooner—“

The reserved while has been stopped so sudden when paparazzi’s lights were already surrounding them by the entrance. Mr. Kim’s men well along were quick enough to shield them before the young man was concealing Suzy with his sleeve, as covering his eyes from the flashes.

“Go…”

He said as guarding and keeping her close to escape the unexpected bedlam.

 

 


 

Seoul,

 

At what time Mark reached the GOT7’s dorm, once wrapping up the shoot for their latest comeback, he did a quite slip-up, browsing a breaking news site. The boys were forbad to get full with the internet while preparing for this promo. To get more focus, they said. That was where he found Suzy and Mr. Kim ‘intimacy’ time was all over it, captured by the local media who tagged along her toward the other continent. And the fact that in the pictures, the man was held onto her personally, was making him somehow flustered. But then he supposed, there was in some way farewell between them before now.

 

Later, Jr. has ordered fried chicken box for his kids as they were having not-so-instant chat almost late at night. Discussing about their current lively style, while being thoughtful through the song’s lyrics, up till how Jackson managed to get fitter during the time.

Yugyeom was already dozing, Youngjae gave the impression of next to follow, while the other were still lazing on their living space. BamBam was as always couldn’t keep his hands off the mobile. He mostly stated to keep in touch with AhGaSes, well it was although around eighty percent true. The Thai Cutie has suddenly thrown his phone to the couch when he read something he knew would cause another serious tête-à-tête within the room, and pretend naught that he alarmed of.

JB’s perceptive was luring over the eldest who went and back soon from their kitchen, looked like taking out something from the fridge. Possibly like the liquors the olders bought when they were having visit to the States, where stuffs like those wholesaled with much lower price than anywhere. He put it on the tabletop.

“No, BamBam…”

The leader reacted fast spotting one of his youngests touching the bottle.

“No, hyung—“

The chat stopped when all noticed Jackson giving sign to focusing on Mark, the one who brought it and quickly poured it to four glasses on the surface, of course, BamBam was not included unless he desired to get hit by JB and hearing relentless nag from Jr.

“Come on, guys… Bottoms up!”

The rest followed Mark straight, except JB who was keeping the pace slowly, hitherto discerning his best friend. That was how their night-time spent, as per BamBam with no any permit to even giving a try out.

 

Mark has been delirious since he drank almost half of it by himself. He rested the giddy head to the bottom seater, prior to hearing what may cause his enraged.

“You such a coward.”

Jackson and Jr. quickly directed their perceptive to the one stated it, as well as BamBam was hasty at a standstill, dealing with the social media. Mark was then rubbing his blurry views as he gazed to the man in front of him.

“Are you talking to me?”

“Yes.”

JB answered him fast.

There was a jiff silence occurred then. The other three guys were looking at each other, questioning by gestures why the state has gotten tense, whereas none of them identified anything. And then, Mark has abruptly budged, passed by hitting the table, keeping one of his foot on top of it, and his arms were grabbing JB’s collar.

“Whoa, whoa—“

Jr. hurriedly tried to separate the hostiles, while Jackson tried to force Mark let loose the leader. At last, they dragged the two eldest to one of the bedrooms, while BamBam made an effort to follow, hence Jr. detained.

“This is just between hyungs, Bam…”

And soon the door got slammed and locked in front of his face.

 

“Why don’t you guys leave us alone?”

“Not when under influence—“

“I sipped only a couple—”

“Not you… Him.”

Jr. responded JB fast, directing to Mark while Jackson was still bending arms on his, just in case he started to attack JB soon, once more. The noisiest one of their group had become the calmest in such situation.

“Jaebum hyung, why in the world you talked like that?”

“You should ask him,” He pointed at Mark, “Why the he’s doing this —”

Not even Jackson’s strong grip was capable to seize Mark up confronting JB. After a few hit then and there, Jackson and Jr. have finally managed to snatch each of them.

“This is not the time to blame who began— Hyung!!!”

Jr. shouted and shoved Mark who was still trying to attack the leader on his hold.

“Bam! Get the hell of ice cubes, now!”

He yelled to the door and later sound of knocking made him released the almost-calmed-JB to open it. BamBam appeared confused of seeing two of them were already a mess. The mother of group soon struck each of the dice to the olders’ head.

“To cool you two ing mind.”

He said, and later, made them sit on the flooring to mull over it.

“You know how embarrassing you are as the most grownups… You think the kids are happy seeing you like this?!”

He was still yelling as aiming the last to BamBam, who stayed silent on the doorstep, not knowing what to do in such clash.

 

“I might not act like that if he didn’t say that kinda thing so sudden, and I have to defend myself, I’m not in the very good state right now.”

Mark has finally broke the long stillness by stating what he had in mind, of course, after getting it in rather order.

“How do we know you’re having a bad day if—“

“I know you’re not. But, I know you best of not letting such thing—“

“What thing?”

Jr. has overlapped JB who done the same earlier to him.

“Don’t call yourself our group’s mother if you didn’t get it when one of your kids was in gloom.”

JB countered him, before they whole focus was back on Mark.

“I am not in the state of revealing my personal matter in time like this.”

“Well, you’re not in the state of hiding it either from us, hyung… I saw it on my phone.”

He sighed as vaguely ogling to BamBam. “That’s what I shouldn’t have done earlier.”

“Ah…”

And they seemed in point of fact realized what was the reason.

 

Come on, everyone couldn’t get too much time apart from the internet nowadays.

 

“If you really love the girl then what makes you hold too much of getting her—“

“Jaebum-ah… I don’t care if you’re gonna hate me for saying this,”

Mark was actually couldn’t contain what he was saying if he had drinks excessively.

“If that ing Kim was never ing get into her dreamy life, I bet you’re still with her till this day and age.”

Again, it was the night when quietness hit the usual loud home quite often. JB could offer nothing to respond it, he quickly leave the room as having Jr. trailing him, alongside BamBam who probed too many things at once, while the confused Jackson still accompanied Mark in their bedroom.

“Hold on—“ He wanted to go outside, questioning along with BamBam, but then he looked again to his smashed roommate. “Dimsum-ah, did Jaebum hyung was her former boyfriend or what—“

Mark was then too screwed to give him an explanation.

 


 

London,

 

Suzy was entering the Kim’s house whereas not knowing what anticipated her that afternoon. She only made promise to accompany the used to be psychotic as he assured to take her on tour around the city. Certainly, with much veiling they could do, since the buzz was showing not even the least sign to get closed down by her home base press.

She was walking down the vast backyard when someone she familiar of approaching the pretty lady in white summer dress.

“Eonnie…”

It was Jiwon.

“Suzy-yah… He’s upstairs.”

“I’m fine waiting here…”

“No, I think you should come with me there…”

Without questioning any nor feeling anxiety, she took her invitation to go to her little brother’s room.

 

The double door in front of them was unlocked by inch, and Jiwon opened it slowly. What Suzy saw by then was nothing she pictured all the way to the place, not even when Mr. Kim was in bad state back when he was still on temporary stay in Seoul. It was chaotic, things such broken table lamp or torn bedsheet was all over the carpeting. The sunlight had even merely went into there since the curtains veiled almost every huge hole in the wall. Then, she finally identified the room owner was roughly panting, sleeping on the huge bed with his arms tied to bedstead railings. Dazing, she eyed to the petite lady beside.

“He woke up this morning, knowing nothing, not even his name… And not be able to catch even the least of his common sense…”

Suzy was back gazing to the patient on the bed, though his sister resuming.

“We made to get him sedated like half an hour ago—”

 


 

Next morning at the GOT7’s dorm…

 

Mark woke up from his quite long sleep and realizing he might be out of control after what he gulped down much by the night. And JB was the single person popped up on his mind, which he should meet quickly even before his washing up as morning routine.

The very best friend of his was tucking in some clothes into a duffel bag when he got into his bedroom.

“Jaebum-ah,” He rubbed his sleepy eyes. “Where are you going?”

He wasn’t answering after he seemed done with the packing and covering his face with some protector. It was true though their release of the third mini album will happened in a couple weeks, they were given a few days off.

“London.”

And he walked away the confused actual older by the threshold. Mark was then hurrying to chase him, making the whole lot show in the morning to Jr., Yugyeom, and the still perplexed BamBam in the living room.

“Are you nuts?!”

He spread his hands to block their dorm entrance.

“Nope.”

JB answered it directly by showing his passport and a sheet of paper in between, Mark assumed it was a plane ticket. And as Mark seemed not capable of withstanding his best friend to get away, he chose to quickly get the nearest jacket and required belongings he could spot on the space and catch up with JB.

 

“Jaebum-ah! Why the hell are you doing this?”

“I have some unfinished business to be taken care of.”

“Wh—“

The two of them were already at the airport, still arguing about the leader’s sudden decision to leave the country.

“Okay, if that’s what you want—“ Mark has not regretting his choice of snatching his company card prior to leaving the dorm.

He was then back to JB who was lingering, appeared not too sociable by the moment. He showed the plane ticket he purchased earlier, with much expensive price for senseless procurement. He didn’t even ask what time did JB’s flight he thought of, he just did it by guessing which flight to the not so many departing to the destination soon. And they advanced to the gate, waiting for their check in.

 

When Mark was already in hurry to not wanting his best friend of making such stupid choice alone, he realized JB waved at him, quite beaming opposing before, prior to he was done passing the gate. The leader concluded by showing the empty sheet of paper he clasped earlier by his passport.

“Go get your girl, Mark…”

That was when Mark knew, what JB’s done was barely to get him convinced of doing what he truly needed for all this time.