Will

Love Me Free
 
 

Suzy had lingered for more than an hour at preeminent hospital nearby the earlier site. To the time when she has been told by a nurse that the patient perhaps not regaining consciousness till tomorrow. She and some authorities from prior had thankfully been paced to some leave-taking where they could evade the frenzy press all over the place. The young lady then was intent going back to her dwell, nevertheless could predict that most of them would be situated. At length, she chosen to go to her agency building and applied the reserve aperture to get in, whether or not.

Through the set of steps she recalled what have she obscured inside the purse, which she brought likewise the day before, it was a pill holder that Mr. Kim handed over. She thought of asking what the thing used for by dint of the next day to a specialist, as well as she fancied the least to make sure the psycho was alright. Lacking of realize, she was at present approaching the usual practice room where she recently trained by herself, alongside the company she treasured.

Resulting then, she walked around the space without realizing later someone was already standing by its doorstep.

“Aissshh… You surprised me…” She clutched her chest by means of totally had taken aback.

The guy had done nothing but stood, unaided no words. Subsequent he perceived her looking on her feet, bring about shedding tears, and he moved toward.

“I-I’m sorry…”

She uttered it all of a sudden, with no explanation from herself, or responds from her steady. He remained still in front of her, in due course embracing his girl. With or without discerning the precise reason, just because he knew that she has been through a lot, particularly at the moment.

Mark has brushed her soft hair inside his hold, “It’s alright… Cry as much as you want—” Then, he finally had spoken before grasping her closer.

“I’m here.” He merely said.

 

Well ahead, the outer sky had turned completely dark, two lovesome were still sitting side by side not even saying a word throughout. She simply rested on his shoulder for quite a while when he began the exchange by taking one of her hand,

“You should get some rest.” He pecked her fingers.

“You, too.” She replied, yet remained leaning her head on his support.

“How do I go having this on me?”

He shrugged, making her quickly concluding the break, then eyeing him with bit exasperation.

“Now, go…”

“Have you carried plenty cover-ups?”

She answered by actions, taking out the extra fleece, mufflers, cap, even bundle of face protectors from her bag. In advance of he was reaching his hand to be taken by her.

“What?”

“I’ll take you home.” He stated.

“But—“

“We’ll go through the way you used to get in.”

And she said yes at last.

 

It was actually assured and easier for them to take a cab. However, both seemed required much alone time, perchance grasping no exact purpose. They just walked hand-in-hand, going through the lively street of the city, sometimes he pulled her closer when they passed by quite crowd, definitely made her feel in safe hands. With the exception of most people were still bustling about the current trending speculations.

“Whoa… Suzy is pretty smooth for an airhead—“

“Of course, she preferred a fetching tycoon over dozens of gorgeous male idols—“

“—or even actors.”

Mark was then drawing her to walk faster and he stopped in some barren path, setting the hood that shielded her crown until it almost hid the eyes. She barely could speak as having masked covering her below face. She lowered it, during she perceived the young man has seem to be maddened.

“I’ve heard those kinds of buzz often—”

She uttered as rubbing his arm that twined by hers.

“Yeah, but, that doesn’t means you have to pick up more.”

And he fixed it up.

 

Moments later, they lastly reached not too far from the dwelling. To avoid some reporters that possibly hang around, both chose to end at a nearby lane. Suzy took off the face cover to say thanks of his company. Hitherto he briefly sealed her lips prior to set his touches on her cheeks, which she didn’t expect, but she embraced in jiff. Knowing that they probably won’t have the right timing if not at the tick. The entire lip-locking, mouth opening, even the tongue-giving they sensed so fitting in such short and sweet.

“I love you.”

Was spoken by Mark then, causing her smiled, so grateful and profound. She didn’t even have a word, unless kissing his lips once more before proceeding to her settle.

 


 

Suzy went to the previous hospital to visit Mr. Kim on the next day. The sun was just up when she left her place advancing the purpose. Later she arrived when people still seemed busy choosing what for breakfast. She found Mr. Kim was sleeping peacefully when she walked into the room, barely a while when he opened his eyes and she knew he looked out of the ordinary.

“Who are you?”

He exclaimed as trying to have seat on the bed. She approached wanting to help him, but he refused, tossing her hands roughly.

“I’m asking your name, miss…”

She raised an eyebrow, ensured him that pretending was wrong in such timing. “Mr. Kim—“

“I said, who are you?!”

And his tone has getting piercing, not so long until a mademoiselle came in with some male nurses. Attired with poise in pastel dress and trench, quite opposing her jeans, white shirt, and boots. Standing tall as the other young lady in pumps, comfortably walking with her black crown glided smooth, and she eyed Suzy for a while then nodded, before walking to the gentleman.

“You finally woke up—“

“And who’s this?”

Mr. Kim was then gazing to his first guest who merely stood there, confused from the happening. He has later slammed the tray on the end table next to, his self was full of temper.

“Who the are you? All of you!”

And he began to abruptly getting up from where he placed, when the male nurses quickly took hold of him. At that time, the newcomer gave indicate to one of the nurses and he suddenly injected some sort of anesthetic, which made Mr. Kim has been put to sleep in ticks.  She was then approaching the befuddled visitor after fixing the patient’s duvet.

“Apologize you have to witness all of that.”

“Uh…” Suzy seemed even so stunned of perceiving all of it in instant.

She offered a hand as curving her edges. “I’m his sister, Kim Jiwon.”

They didn’t look alike that much, she thought, especially the skin— Contrariwise. Yet equally very fine-looking, and somehow gave the similar first cold impression. However, they had the significant eye smile when beaming.

“My name is—“

“I know who you are,” She referred the chair next to where his brother dozed, “Please, have a seat.”

And she took another from the living area, then and there sat across.

“He told me about you a long time ago…” She resumed.

 

Almost five years in the past…

 

The young Mr. Kim spent a few weeks of his high school summer break in Malibu. It was at his older sister’s place. As the youngest of three, and the only son in the family, he has gotten the enterprises by the time he turned 18, which around a year in present. His first older sister had moved out from Korea to the East Coast, respecting her husband, while the second has resided for years in the West, pursuing her dream as a top designer as well as living such free life. These two have been fond of each other company the most, contrasting their indifferent parents.

Observing her younger brother packed his belongings, excitingly unlike usual, has made Jiwon perplexed just then. She peeked to the room where always held in reserve to him whenever he desired to stay.

“Since when you’ve been this willing of departing to Seoul?”

He smirked, for a habit that lasted like forever, before he put on a shirt to cover his bare toned torso following the bronzing session on the coast.

“Noona… There’s this girl I’ve met…”

“And?”

She trailed to where he strolled, taking out juice from the kitchen fridge.

“What?” He sipped it from the pitcher as avoiding the intimidating yet devious stare from his sister. He was at that point gone back to the bedroom.

“Hey! At least you can show me what she look like…”

He eyed the petite girl who came across inquisitive standing next to him. He was later taking something from his duffel, showing what his noona compelled.

“Ah…” She responded in awe while looking at the picture.

“So pretty, isn’t she?” He eagerly asked.

Jiwon has never perceived that kind of smile from his dearly brother, and she grinned as well.

“She definitely is.”

 

The young lady brushed her palm gently to his sleeping brother’s forehead, before she eyed the other in front of her.

“I’ve held my brother when I was two once my mother was home after giving birth to him… And never once in this life I’ve seen he beamed and talked as much as when the subject was you.”

It was certainly making Suzy looked contrite, thenceforth she continued. This time she tried lessening the tense from the girl.

“I’m sorry, I’m a woman and I can’t not read this online,” She showed the on-screen news site of Suzy and the brother.  “That’s why I flew here as I sensed he’s not looking well—“

“Um… I’m sorry, uh—“ She was absolutely confused of referring the other ladylike.

“I’m old enough to be called eonnie.” She smiled once more. The cold appearance has been seen only prompt from this mademoiselle.

“Okay… I actually don’t know what’s wrong with him, when— did his head got hit or something?”

“Well, he probably not telling anyone about his poor health.”

“Excuse me?”

She was pretty upset taking the actuality.

“Yes, even I found out about it merely a year ago, when I figured why brother had suddenly cancelled his visit to my place… With not even a single word, and I went to his instead and later I found him… Uh—“

“What is it, eonnie?”

“I found him hitting almost the entire things in his room, not knowing even himself. I was shocked seeing my dear little brother looking so smashed, and I have forced to call local medic to get him sedated.”

Suzy has suddenly felt her mood was about to crashing, she didn’t know what another cruel reality to hit in this very moment. She wasn’t even ready to ask what she surely had wanted to.

“And why was he being like that?”

Jiwon heaved quite a sigh, in advance answering, “Later I discovered it’s a very early-onset kind of Dementia.”

“Hold on, eonnie…” She appeared still awkward of using the word. “Isn’t the disease usually gained on elders?”

“That’s why this called early onset. It’s still very rare and odd.”

“I’m sorry but he handed me this on the other day…”

She took out the prescriptions from her purse, which taken by her in confusion as examining it.

“I believe my little brother have consumed anti-depressants so that he could still handle too much things at once.”

It was right though. At very young age, the guy has to manage many projects as well as concentrating in his higher education. Not to mention, living by himself and obsessing over someone he seemed would never have.

“And… Until when— he’s… Like this?”

“Already four times in these last eight months he’s in my supervision. He’ll revive in one sleep or two, but… He’ll eventually lose the entire recollections one day, yes… I just hope it won’t get worse by now.”

Jiwon rested to the headrest, as Suzy was taking one of her brother’s hand, and then wrapped it inside her both.

 


 

The following day, Suzy spent her night at the hospital. Jiwon was the one who requested her, as she trusted the girl that much for loved by his dearly brother. For the reason that, she should take care of some business that left by the ill-fated, and Mr. Kim required to see his beloved once he woken up.

By the time when the girl has to gone out for some while, he held her hand. She stared at him and she never thought of beholding him so fragile such at the time.

“Where are you going?”

“I’ll get some munchies,” She organized some of her stuffs to her purse. “You want some?”

He shook his head, but still gripping her fingers. “I’ll wait for you to get back before sleep.”

“Sure… I’m not going to be that long.”

No more than she couldn’t tell him whereas meeting her steady at a nearby snack bar, and yet not talking to the other guy what was she doing very late staying at a hospital.

 

Mark was tucking hands to his pocket, quite a freezing evening though it would be summer by an interval. Alas, he felt someway offbeat by meeting his girl this moment. Even though, she gave him a hug, quite lasting, as they never been before.

“You were saying about wanting to meet me?”

They began the actual intend after buying some goodies while safely sitting alfresco.

“Just need to see you before leaving tomorrow…”

“Really?” She almost spurted the Boong-uh-bbang. “This quick?”

He shrugged, “And I’m sorry to tell you that me and the guys might should stay in Japan for some time after going to the States.”

“And why is that never went up to the table, my friend…”

She poked his shoulder and they in due course snickered all together.

 

They always tried to spend the best on each and every time. For the reason that he always held her hand like not wanting to let it go, until he marched with her up to the point where to go back by herself. That was their farewell, for the time being.

“You’ll still remember me, won’t you?”

He asked it spontaneously when they were still embracing each other.

“How could I not?”

And they eventually called it a night by a kiss. As later Mark seen Suzy marched far-off awaiting her back faded from his sight, despite the fact that he didn’t want to.