02. Encounter

Blade X Love

Heavy breath took over Sunny as the punching bag rack back in forth with her punches. She can feel the pain pierce her heart with anger making it even worse. She let out heavy exhales preventing her to cry. She couldn't do anything but to get wild in her mini gym. She grieves for revenge but her mother begged her not to, and she knows that revenge won't make anything worth it. She can't take it anymore, she let out heavy sobs as her punches get weaker, and weaker.

 

"Omma wae?!" she cried. "Why do you have to go too soon? why didn't I even spend every minute of my life with you? Why do I feel so empty, so lonely?" her legs were out of strength making her fall from her knees like a little kid whining for a piece of candy. But, she can’t no longer whine because there’s no one to whine onto.

 

**

After regaining from her breakdown, Sunny sat in her bed looking at her mother’s picture that she took while they stroll in Busan. She can’t help but miss her mother’s touch and smile, how her mother on how much she grow up. She spent her time fighting for justice of her father’s death but she forgot about her mother.

 

                “You must have hurt so much, rest in peace now. Kiss Appa for me.” She said and turned off her camera. She stood up and changed her PJ’s into faded jeans, white sleeveless topped with black leather jacket, and she wore her boots and slid a small dagger in it. She picked her gloves and slid them into her arms and when straight to the garage. She walk near the side of her garage and unveiled her bike Ducati Panigale 1199 R. She the engine and went straight to the cemetery.

 

 

                Sunny placed some flower in her mother’s tomb, she breathe hard before she speak. “Omma, bogoshipoyo…” she said “You’ve been gone for 2 days now yet I’m still looking for your presence.” She wiped her tears. “Omma mianhe, I wasn’t able to make you happy for the past years. I wasn’t able to hug you when you miss Appa, and I wasn’t able to take care of you…” she paused and let out a heavy sigh.

 

                “Omma don’t worry okay, I promise not to avenge your death and appa’s death. I will not stop until I get the justice you both deserve even if it cost my life.”

 

                Sunny talked to her mother for a while until she felt a presence somewhere, it’s a human aura and they’re hostile. She closed her eyes and focused on where the presence is coming from… a little while the presence for one person became multiple, she can her small noises and she figured this people have guns with them. She breath in and out to calm her system, the aura is getting nearer and nearer until she heard someone shoot something and whatever it shoot is getting in her direction. She surrounded herself with shield; at the age of 12 she already refined her ability. Invisibility. She managed to create an invisible shield to protect her when she’s in crisis situation just like now.

 

                Sunny mental cussed; she was busy mourning for her mother and forgot to eat. The energy in her body will drain easily because she is not physically stable. She looked everywhere to find a way for her escape. She ran fast as her enemy keep shooting. Her body is feeling a little numb and tired, making her cuss even more.

 

                “I should’ve eaten breakfast at least.” She said, she turned from corners to corner, her shield is weakening. She mental cussed again when she saw a group of people with vest are running in front of her. She has no other choice but to fight them, since she hasn’t learned how to steal energy from humans she has to manage her remaining energy well.

 

                Two people comes forth first throwing punches at her, she dodged the first punch and grabbed one of her enemy’s hands throwing him into the others. She sensed that these people are trained and are a bit strong but them attacking her is what puzzles her. Another man tried to kick her; she stepped backward and throws a quick kick at him in his stomach. While she was busy fighting with those people she felt another bullet on her way, she was about to dodge it but she can’t because of her enemies in the ground. She was hit in the arms but she didn’t bother. The pain made her weak and she has no choice but to flee. So she casted a big charge of energy making her enemy heave to the other tombs.

 

                Sunny run fast but her energy is draining, her eyes blurred. She stopped because she can no longer run; she held her hand into a tree for support. Her breathe is heavy, she feels like sleeping, and everything went to black.

 

**

 

                Sunny woke up only to find out that it’s not her room. The walls are white, there’s nothing in the room but the single bed she’s laying and a chair. This doesn’t look like a hospital. She thought. She stood up and went straight to the door, she punched the door in frustration; it’s locked. She sat back to the bed and rested her head in the wall. Minutes later someone entered the room.

 

                “Soon Kyu-ah…” a familiar voice called her. Sunny frowned and open her eyes.

 

                “Uncle Tiger?” she said confused.

 

                “I’m sorry you have to tire out, the one who captured you are my men I ordered them to.”

 

                “What?!” Sunny hissed in frustration.

               

                “I heard about your mother, my condolence.” Her uncle said.

 

                “Yeah, yeah.” She replied.

 

                “Sunny-ah, I’m really sorry but I desperately need your help.” Sunny couldn’t stop herself from looking into his uncle’s face. His wrinkles made Sunny realized how long it has been since they’ve seen each other. And now her uncle is desperately needing her help. Sunny sighed and closed her eyes.

 

                “What is it?” she asked him.

 

                “Help me capture the notorious syndicate in this country.” Her uncle stated, she opened her eyes.

               

                “Uncle you know very well that I don’t meddle with human’s businesses.” She resorted.

 

                “I know, but I’m afraid that there are some shinobi involved… don’t worry you won’t be working alone.” Her uncle said.

 

                “And to whom am I going to work with?” she asked.

 

                “You’re working with Kim Jong In.” her uncle stated.

 

                “Or you can call me Kai.” A guy interrupted, a guy wearing the same smirk on their first meeting. The guy in the streets the day she killed her last mission. The guy she’s working with.

 

**

Chapter Two is done. Phew ^__^ anyway, I'll try to write as may chapters as I can every week ends. I can't promise to update everyday due to my internet connection (too slow) and my schedule (too hectec) and also I'd like to apologize for the typos and grammar. I'm not much of confident with my english. ^__^. If you enjoyed every update feel free to UPVOTE-SUBSCRIBE-RECOMMENED the story.

Also, I'm planning to write each member of EXO a fanfiction, so you can comment below who are your preffered couples and what genre :) **Komawoyo!

 

XOXO(HugsandKisses)