Chapter 3

Bobby and I

His bedroom's door was opened and you saw Bobby came out with a towel covering his wet hair. Your eyes met with his but he quickly turned away.You watched him from the kitchen when he went to the living room and turned the TV on.

At that moment you're back at preparing the food. There's not much to do since Bobby's mom had left enough for both of you. You just needed to reheat the soup and scoop the rice.

You were about placing the rice you scoped on the table when you bumped into Bobby, "Ya, you block my way." He didn't seem to care as he kept moving forward and pushing your body to the counter.
"Bobby ah, what are you doing?" You were mumbling as you're trapped between the counter and his chest.

You didn't know how long it lasted but you could smell downy from his shirt mixed with the body wash he used and another smell that you couldn't describe. You close your eyes and breathe at his scent. Masculine smell? yet somehow it makes your heart beats faster.

"What, I just wanna have some milk." He pulled away from you and you opened your eyes at flash seeing him with a glass in his hand.

He took out the milk from the fridge and poured it some for himself then gulped it in one shot. You glance at him as he drank his milk. You didn't know why the scene when the milk went into his throat and the way he gulped it had you goose bumped. You quickly shook of that feeling and continued preparing the food.

You and Bobby sat on the table and start to dig in. Both of you didn't say anything and it makes a little bit awkward. Then you place a slice of omelet in his bowl. To your surprise, he looked up and started to talk.
"Noona.." 
"Mmm?" 
"This morning, are you sure you didn't see anything?"
You didn't expect that he would talk about that again.
"Eyy,, why do you bring that out again? Do I have to say I did see something so that you're satisfied?"
"That's not what I mean, noona. It's good that you really didn't see anything. You know, It's just, boys has this thing every morning and I don't want you to see it."
You hit his head with the spoon.
"Aigoo, this kid. I don't even want to know what it is. Just finish your food, palli. I don't have all day to listen to your sad story."
He rubbed his forehead and pouting. Bobby seemed to doubt your statement. It would be so obvious for everyone to see his 'thing'. It made him feel worse since you're the one’s seen it.

"So where are we going?" You asked him when he helped you cleaning the table.
He put the dishes slowly into the sink, "Well,, I've seen a sneaker I like around Hongdae a couple days before." He spoke while he kept his back facing at you.
"Wait, what were you doing in Hongdae at week days?" you could smell something fishy with him," Don't tell me you're ditching class." you stood right beside him and glaring at him.

"I, of course not, noona. I went there after school with Hanbin since he asked me to accompany him to buy new snapback." He avoided your eyes. Making him even looked suspicious.
You click your tongue. He might tell the truth, yet sure he knows how to drain your wallet.
"Hongdae? I think we could find you a better sneaker in another place." you walked away and lean on to the dining table.
"Where?" he turned to see you. He hope you will say Myeongdong or at least a mall around Dongdaemun.

You grinned at him,"But, first you definitely can't go with that outfit." you pointed at his clothes. His favorite costumes, oversize baseball shirt and baggy pants, you could tell he willingly die for hip hop.

"What's with this outfit?" he stratched his shirt out.

"It's fine, just..." you frowned your eyebrows. You couldn't tell him that you just afraid people will raise their eyebrow because of his outfit.

"Just go change with something normal." you grabbed his hand and pushed him toward his room.

"What's more normal than this?" he cried as you closed the door in front of his face.

After a moment he appeared at his door already changed into a pair of normal black jeans, a grey hoodie and black jacket. He stood in front of you who were busy texting with your co-worker. You lowered your cell phone and looked at him from head to toe.

"That's okay.." You  raised from your sit and aproached him. He tilted his head a bit when you drew your hand toward his hair. You shove some of his bangs backward. "That's jut perfect." CLICK. You didn't forget to snap his picture. When you checked on the result he secretely turned his face away so you couldn't see him blushing.

 

"Seriously, Noona. Where're we going?" He asked as followed you walk to the door.

You paused from a moment and turned to him before opened the door,"Hmmm... let's see, suddenly I miss my alumni." 

Bobby gave you a quizzed look.

"Let's go to Edae!! Edae Edae Edae!!!" You smiled cheerfully and took him by his neck, dragged him out.
"Edae? Why Edae, there just fulls with girls stuff." He whined but you didn't care.
"Who says so? We can find everything for you in Edae. Yay!!"
You knew that he's making a pout with that cute mouth of his while being trapped in between your arm.
"You know, Bobby ah, you could meet many beautiful college girls there. So cheer up!" 
You let go of him and walked off as you kept cheering Edae, leaving him behind while looking at you dumbfounded.