Chapter 2

Bobby and I

The next morning was Sunday. You were about returning the dish for last night when you bumped into Bobby's parents in the alley.

"O', good morning, imo, samchon. I'm just about going to your house. Thank you for the meal last night, it's so delicious as always."

"It's nothing, that stupid kid always makes trouble for you. Well it's a bit odd of him to wrap food for you instead calling you to have dinner with us like usual." His mom said.

"I was home a bit late last night."

"You could just ask Bobby to pick you up if you work late. I read on the newspaper that there's a molester preying young girl recently. Becareful, ok." Bobby's father has always been taking a good care of you. Both of them love you as their own daughter.

"Yeah, you surely can do that, but last night after went to your house, he didn't get home till 2 I suppose." Bobby's mom has told you that he often coming late recently. When you asked him what's he doing, he said that he's working on a school project at Hanbin's house.

"That brat. Just watch if I catch him red handed going on a club. And doing drugs." His father said.

"Ah, I've asked him 'bout that, he said he's working on a school project at Hanbin's."

"Oh, is that so? He never told me anything, glad that he could tell you. If there's something wrong with him, please tell us, can you?"

"Of course, Imo. I'll certaintly do that."

"Thank you,_____ ah. You've been a good sister for y."

"It's nothing, Imo."

"Ah, matta. There's still some breakfast I left, you could eat with Bobby. But you have to drag him out of the bed first. I and your samchon are going to the sport club."

"If he doesn't want to get up, you always can just smack his head. I have a spare racket in the pantry." He said while swaying his tennis racket.

"Hahaha...I hope I don't need to do that, samchon."

"Ok, we leave Bobby to you." Bobby's parents waving as they leave.

"Have a nice day,,," you said waving back at them until they went into the elevator.

 

You could easily enter into the Kim's since you knew the password. The same with them, they also knew your keyword. That's why Bobby always could in and out your house.

"Bobby ah... noona is here, wake up." You called him out from the kitchen. As you finish placing the dish you brought on the kitchen shelf, you went to Bobby's room since you heard no respon.

"Bobby ah, wake up or I'll come in." Still there's no respon or motion from the room. You turned the knob and it wasn't locked, so you went in.

"Bobby ah,," you were looking around the room and slowly making your entrance. Surprisingly his bedroom was clean thanks to his mom, except a couple of socks lying on the floor from last night. The dirty laundry piled in the basket at the corner. At least he managed to get change even how sleepy he was.A habit he has since kid, but you didn't think it still is now, and you were about knowing it as you slowly dragged the blanket off of him to his knee.

" oh, my gosh.... Bobby!!!" There he was. Lying with his facing you. That's the habit. Sleeping with only his short short on. That's a good progress since he used to sleep with nothing on.

Hearing your shriek, he finally made a move.

"Omma... it's chill..." he strecthed his body in and out like a caterpillar.

"Your mom isn't here." You tried to surprassed your laughter.

He rubbed his eyes and turned his head around to see you standing by the end of the bed.

"Noona? What are doing in...." he tried to sit up and looking at you in a dazed. He stared down at him self and You know what happend next. A scream followed by a rapid movement of grabbing the sheet from his knee and covering his head to toe and running into the bathroom. You really couldn't do nothing but falling onto the bad while grabbing your stomach. You felt like you could die by laughter any moment.

"Hahaha.... Bobby ya,,, how could you still sleeping ,,, aahahaha..."

"You're cheating, noona. How could you come in without knocking?!" He yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Well, I admit I didn't but I've been calling you like thousand times and you didn't bug at all, not untill I drag the blanket and see what inside."

You heard the bathroom door opened. You turned around and finding it's wide enough for only his head showing.

"What did you see, noona." He looked at you worrily with swollen eyes. You never had enough to .

"Mmm... I think our Bobby has grown up after all."

"Aarrgg... noona..." his head disappeared into the bathroom again. "Aarrgghh..." You heard him scream from inside.

"Bobby ah,, don't do silly thing there. I can hear you from out side,," you again like all of those weren't enough. "Aarrggh..." a scream came out again as his reply.

 

You sat up from the bed and looking at things around you. There were a lot you didn't notice before. Of course you've already been here many times since you were kid, but it's been a while since the last time. It's still the same room yet some how it has different feeling.

 

You still found the family photo of him with his parents on the shelf by the door. And your photo with him taking on his junior high graduation next to it. Some rappers' poster occupied the wall above it, replacing. You wonder where the poor naruto was.

 

Some racks beneat it that used to be the place for his manhwas collection now it's filled with music magazines, most of it. Hip hop CD's took the most place. Some movies dvds, animes, but wait this one looked wrong. the cover clearly written the fantastic four, yet the CD's skin had nudes image of a bunch of girls? You smile and put it back on its place.

You stood up and looked around once again. It isn't a kid's room anymore. He's a grown up boy now.

"You're all grown up, bobby ah.." you said to your self.

 

"Ouch, noona, you surprise me!" He grabbed the bathroom door.

"Why are you still here?" He tried to hide him self cz he was nothing but a towel covered his lower parts.

"Why, you want me to leave? That would be cheating. You were in my room like almost every morning?" You were sitting again on his bed. Definitely didn't want to giving up on him.

"But you're always fully dress." He looked on his own state.

"Oh, come on, Bobby. It's not like I never see you before?"

"But now it's different."

"Oh. I'm sure I know how much different it is." You trailed your eyes to his lower body followed by him covered it with his both hand.

"Noona, just swear you didn't see anything?!"

"Ahaha... I swear I didn't see anything, are you satisfied? Now, quick chance, I thought you really want a new sneaker." The look on his face changed. But he still didn't bug.

"Don't look!" He warned you.

"Fine, fine," you grabbed one of his pillows and covered your face with it, "done, it's dark as a total black out."

He seemed hasitate for a moment but decided to step out at last

You lowered the pillow so you could take  a peak when he wasn't facing you.

He opened the drawer and pick a pair of tee and jins.

Suddenly he made a turn and you quickly hid your face again.

"Noona, you'd better not cheating."

"You have my words." You shot him your thumb.

When you're sure he didn't see you, you tried to peak again. Now he's putting the tee. You could see his hidden muscle tighten around his bisceps when he raised his hands and not mention his toned abs. You couldn't believe how Those baby fat transformed into those firm packs.

When he was about putting his boxer on, you decided not to prolong this.

"Seriously, Bobby? There's bathroom over there and you choose to put that on in front of me?!"

"Noonaa!!" Then he disappeared into the bathroom again.

"I'll wait for you outside!"

You closed the door behind you and took a deep breath.

"That was... unbelievable."