FOUR

Mr. Ignorance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[School's Garden - Secluded Area]

 

"Why do you want to meet me here, Suho? Sungjae? Is there any problem?"

"You're always give us problem Boom." Suho said.

"What do you mean?"

"Stop being our school's hero in hurdles, you punk! We need to survive too!" Sungjae said madly.

"Seriously? You guys transform to be some peoples who's jealous over other peoples success right now?"

"We're jealous! Yes, that's right! So what? You're already accepted by National Track and Field Team and why you bother to join School's region Championship?"

"Yeah Boom..don't you feel satisfied yet with you previous winning? Even you have your own coach and we don't!"

"Relaks..I want you guys to relaks..Why do you want to jealous from someone trashy like me? I'm not smart and rich, I only have this..I'm sure this is not only about this right?"

"..."

"I guess that's true then..Haha! You guys hate me from being a jerk by your crushes..who's the girls? Hani? Nana? Who?"

"Kim Jiwon..  stay away from her.." Suho said.

"And..Kim Yoon Hye.. stay away from her too.." Sungjae said.

"Arasso..but..I already took their innocence..what should I do? Their fresh and soft skin in my touch. Haha!" Boom said proudly from his past event makes Suho and Sungjae blood boiled and they threw punch right on Boom's face.

"You bastard!"

"You should be burn in hell!" After two more punch from them Boom's can't stay that way and run for his lives to more crowd people before he burst and want to throw punch to them too. He just can't. He can handle them both easily but he don't want to because he know they're going to be a dead meat when he's in rage. Despite all that, he's still smile while run away from them to teacher's room. Suho and Sungjae who doesn't know Boom's plan keep chasing him and follow him till they stop infront of someone.

"Help me!"

"Omo..what's wrong with your face, Boom?" Kim jong kook's their incharge discipline teacher ask him.

"Sir, this two people punch me."

"What? But you're the best fighter, why you can't just dodge them?"

"I want to..but I don't want to involve in argument and fights. This is school area."

"That's true..you two, follow me..In my room, RIGHT NOW!"

"B-But..Sir Kim. We're.."

"I don't need excuse anymore, you dare to mess with school's sweetheart then you're wrong. No matter what is you're excuses it's not valid and both of you will going to get punishment. Follow me! You too Boom follow us as the victim. 'Haha..serve you guys right! I'm not a saint that will going to let what you guys doing to me in the past'. After like 15 minutes, Suho and Sungjae are giving suspension for 2 weeks and Boom can have his peaceful life.

 

 

[Classroom]

 

"Where's Boom, Namja ya.."

"I don't know Maro..after the second period of class, he's not getting in."

"Maybe he has a problem.."

"If he has a problem, then..the answer is..s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter