THREE

Mr. Ignorance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[School’s CAFETERIA]

 

“So, how about today’s tuition? Are you coming or not?” Chorong ask Hayoung.

“I don’t think I can go..”

“What? Our Hayoungie for the first time in her life is not interested for tuition? This is what you got after tutoring that brat?”

“No! It’s not like that..”

“So?”

“Are you aware that it’s going to be held in our class ‘tonight’,right? Let me remind you it’s ‘Night’  Chorong ah..”

“Err..really?”

“See..? You don’t know about that yourself..I know that our final examination is just around the corner but did you allowed to attend that? It’s start from 8pm till 10pm.”

“But still I’m going..my parents are not at home. Besides, if they are not around I think I’m free..I just need to persuade them then they’re going to agree..What’s wrong with you today? Usually you don’t have any problem with that.”

“Actually my dad called me just now and said that there are important people will going to our house tonight, so..yeah..he want me to stay at home tonight.”

“For  what occasion?”

“I don’t know..”

“Don’t tell me that..that..”

“What?”

“You’re going to involve in arranged marriage?”

“Haha..not funny.” Hayoung said sarcastically.

“Hello..? That’s what usually happened to rich peoples life, you know.. I already warn my parents for not doing that to me or I’m going to rebel and they’re agree with it..”

“Of course they’re agree with it because you are the mighty ‘Rongtler’, you know..”

“Yah..what the hell is that?”

“That is the combination of Chorong and Hitler.”

“Are you kidding me?! Why did you call me that?”

“Don’t you know that a lot of students called you  with that name behind your back?”

“Why they called me that?”

“Because..err..”

“Tell me Hayoung ah..”

“Because you’re cold and has that dark aura makes them scared of you. Sorry..hehe..”

“Who the hell give me that name, huh?!”

“Your enemy?”

“Who? Tell me his/her name specifically..”

“Yoon Boom..”

“I knew it! That brat! I’m going to punch his face when I see him in the future, aishh..”

“Hahaha..stop it Chorong ah..that is the reason why we are never have a boyfriend because your cold attitude and dark aura scared the hell them off..”

“I don’t care..I don’t need a boyfriend. I can leave alone.”

“He’s an orphan, Chorong ah..He live with his aunt.”

“Who?”

“Yoon Boom..”

“So, what’s that have anything to do with me?”

“Don’t you pity him? He’s happy go lucky and all but..he’s doing that to prevent himself to be living in a very sad life.”

“He should be more pious then, not behave like a jerk.”

“No comment..”

“Yeah..because he’s your ultimate crush..but don’t you ever want to be in relationship with him. I just want the best for you. If he’s willing to change then I’ll agree with you both.”

“Who said I want to be in relationship with him?”

“I don’t know..the way you said about him makes your eyes sparkling.”

“That is the reason why I don’t want to be in relationship with him..I respect him and don’t want to lose my respect to him by being overprotective girlfriend and getting mad at him for no reason. I want my eyes keep sparkling for him. I adore him too much.”

“So what’s the use of your life by liking him then or..maybe loving him?”

“Happiness..that’s all matters..he just bring happiness in my life.”

“You’re weird. Shouldn’t you make an effort to grab that happiness?”

“No, let’s just stay that way..”

“You’re sure a weirdo..so, you’re saying if you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter