ONE

Mr. Ignorance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Classroom]

 

"Yoon Boom"

"Yes Sir?"

"Your math marks get.."

"80%, sir? I knew it! Yes!"

"Keep dreaming on young man..you only got 20%"

"Hahahah!!!" Every single student in his class is laughing at him including his bestfriend,Namja and Maro.

"Ok,calm down everyone..you fail! When will you score 40% and above? Want me to ban you from my class?"

"No,sir..I'm sorry"

"Just tell us what your problem exactly?"

"It's just..I'm too busy sir?"

"What? Are you trying to say you are more busy than our Mr. President?"

"That's not what I mean sir..My schedule is just too tight to focus on study."

"Boom-ah..you are absolutely great in sports and I know from there you will learn something that was called discipline but you only discipline yourself with sports, how about studies? Society head hail high for someone who's doing excellent in studying. Study is as important as sports Boom. Think about your future. I'm praying for your safety in the future,but what if someday you've got an injury like hamstring? You know what that means?"

"Yes sir."

"So what is it?"

"Hamstring is a muscle at the back of your thigh that dangerously will bring injury and frequently happen to athletes from time to time which will bring their performance to drop. But usually it happens to athletes that not giving fully attention to their strechting really well,sir. I'm someone who's paying attention to my streching really well. If God wills it and my luck is good, I'm sure that's not going to happen to me. I'm positive about it."

"Yes that's true, how I hope you will doing well in studies too..I've heard you've got average scores in other subjects which is good but don't you have a dream to excel in math subject atleast once? Don't you want to be someone who's perfect and doing well both in studies and sports?"

"I do,sir."

"Practice make perfect! Discipline yourself then. People will going to be really proud of you if you doing well both. Got it?"

"Yes,sir..I'm sorry once again. I'm trying to pass for next examination."

"Ok,now have a seat. Last but not least, as usua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter