FIVE

Mr. Ignorance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

5 Years Ago… (Yoon’s World Corporation)

 

“Miss Jessy, where’s my dad?”

“Oh..sir, he just goes back home to picked your mom..well, tonight is their anniversary,right?”

“Oh..yea..I forgot about that. Ok, thanks..I’m going then.”

After that, Boom coincidently heard the conversation between Suho’s and Sungjae’s father in the emergency stairs.

“Hyung..everything’s going well,right?”

“What do you mean?”

“Our plan tonight..”

“Oh…you don’t need to worry about that. I’ve handle everything.”

“Are you really sure? I mean..I know Mr. Yoon is such amazing and kind guy but if we don’t kill him tonight, this company will going to be his. He’s the only heir, hyung..I hate him.”

 Boom’s eyes getting wide with his shocking statement.

“Yah..I hate him too..he has everything in such a young age. Do you think I’m going to let him get that position for any longer? No way! We’ve been working really hard for this company with his late dad but he’s  going to reap everthing? Hahaha..Not in a million years..I’m going to make this company’s to be mine!”

“Ehem..how about me,huh?”

“Ermm..hehe..I mean us.”

“So,what did you plan about him? Tell me..I’m curious.”

“Haha..ok,ok..he’s going to celebrate his wedding anniversary tonight with his wife..so, I’ve told my man to do something with his car. Tonights the night. 15 minutes to go! Hahaha!!!”

“Yes..can’t wait!

‘No,no,no! They’ll going to kill my parents tonight? I’m not going to let that happen.’  After that Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter