TWO

Mr. Ignorance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Park Family's Mansion]

 

Park chorong felt so bored that day since she just staying home all day. As usual from South Korea's Top Chaebol. Park Chorong is a well known chaebol so that she can't just going safely and freely as she wants. She wants to be like other people too, every weekend can just going out as a sign of their freedom while her can't do that. She know she just can't because of the past horror experience that happened to her which she was kidnapped. That is the reason why her family is over protective to her eventhough her parents always busy with their commitment at work. When she wants to go anywhere there's always 4 or 6 bodyguards will guard her even when she's going to school but her bodyguards will only stay at the parking lot. She's bored and decided to call one of her bestfriend to eased her empty life.

"Hello.."

"Ne..wae?"

"I'm bored to death, Hayoung ah..what should I do?"

"I don't know..well..since you know,you can't just going out freely."

"That's so right,so do you have any idea what should I do to eased this boredom?"

"Er..Read the books,I guess?"

"Yah..I always do that and you knew it. I'm bored you know!"

"Mian..I don't know."

"It's ok then..but what are you doing now?"

"I'm at the cafe waiting for Boom.."

"Boom?! As in Yoon Boom?!! That troublemaker?!"

"Yes.."

"What are you doing with him? Are you dating him now or what?"

"How could you say that..I know he's handsome and all but remember I need to tutor him? Mr. Ryu told me to when we are at the class before."

"Oh..that's right. I forgot about it. I'm sorry.."

"It's ok..just don't jump into conclusion again next time."

"Ne..after you tutor him can you please buy me chicken feet?"

"Allright...original taste right?"

"Yes..thank you Hayoungie.."

"Ne..keutneo..bye"

"Bye..take care.."

 

 

[Cafe]

 

"Sorry I'm late..did you wait for long?"

"N-Not really..j-just 30 minutes earlier than you to prepare for your learning."  'Omo..why my heart beat faster than usual? Aishh..just calm down Hayoung ah..'

"Oh okay..first of all, how to gain discipline to study?"

"Err..honestly I don't know.."

"Don't you have atleast a little bit tips to share? I want to change you know?"

"M-maybe it's all start with your interest..If you don't have much passion in studies then it's just going to made you feel bored to death."

"That's so right..that's what I'm feeling right now.."

"Usually it happens to someone who has a very bad score like you. You got that bad score in Maths and automatically your mind translate to your whole body to hate that subject."

"I think so..Because I've never pass in my Maths subject for my entire life..haha.."

"Hahah..that's funny.."

"So, it's all start with interest? I guess you are right all along..but how come you and chorong doesn't really need to try hard to be at the top?"

"Who said so? We have our own struggles you know..we have that habits like reading books,doing homework and study again and again from what we are learning at school you know? Just like how you just struggles to be our country's no.1 hurdler. Hardword is a key to success..see?"

"Wow..that's great! But I mean your brain function that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter