SIX

Mr. Ignorance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT]

 

“Attention to all the passengers of Korean Air. Welcome to Seoul, South Korea. Finally, we’ve landing and arrive safely in Incheon International Airport although there’s a little bit circumstance along the way. We on boards would likely to say thank you very much to choose our flight despite all that. You may now open your seatbelts. Me, as the pilot Kwon Yuri, co-pilot Jung Jessica and all the crew onboard would like to say thanks again and have a good evening”

 

‘Huu…finally..I miss my homeland. Smells like Korea..hehe..’  Naeun said in her mind while smile quietly.

She walk happily outside the airport while her driver already waiting for her.

“Ahjussi..send me to Chorong’s house first.”

“Ne, Agassi..”

 

‘Can’t wait to see you, my love….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoon Boom…’   (Hmm??? Yoon Boom? How about Jung Maro?)

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[PARK MANSION]

 

“Ahjussi??!”  Naeun trying to surprise the butler.

“uh? Naeun-ah..finally you’re here..” Kang’s Butler said surprised with Naeun’s presence.

“Hehe..yep it’s me..”

“How come I’m not seeing you for like..6 months? Where did you go, huh?”

“I’ve compete internationally in Europe for next Youth Olympic & Olympic qualification.”

“Woah..I’m proud of you. You’re amazing indeed. Without a doubt from Korea’s Nations Fairy. Haha.”

“Hehe..thank you, but.. unfortunately this time I’m only in second place, Ahjussi..”

“Mwo? That’s more than enough Naeun ah..You’re going to bloom for the real competition.”

“Hehe..you bet..where’s Chorong?”

“As usual in her bedroom.”

“Hmm..that girl. Ok , I’m going to get there. Excuse me ahjussi..”

“Ne..”

 

[CHORONG’S ROOM]

 

Chorong reading her book while using her headphone listening the music when Naeun get in her room quietly trying to shock her.

Naeun desperately and slowly walking to the serious Chorong who’s reading her novel quietly.

1…

2…

3…!!!

 

“Chorong!!!! I’m back!” Naeun said while jumping to the bed shock the hell out of Chorong.

“Yah!!!!!! Son Naeun!!!! Omo!! Naeun ah..” Chorong said shockingly while embraced Naeun for a tight hug.

“Hahaha! Your face is priceless..b-but..d-don’t you think t-that you h-hug me t-to tightly?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter