Part 6

L0vE yOu FoR A ThOuSAnD YeArS..

The loud noise from the kitchen makes everyone startle and run heading to the kitchen. The pieces of glassess are scatter every where on the floor. Jaejoong runs to Ae Rin when he saw that she looks startle.

Ae Rin: I'm sorry. The bowl suddenly drop from my hand.

Jaejoong: It's okay, dear. I will clean this up.

Junsu: I will get you a wet towel. *Junsu then run head to bathroom and get the towel before drain it into the sinki bowl.*

Ae Rin: No, I will do it. *Ae Rin starts to collect the glass but then Jaejoong grabs her hand.*

Jaejoong: Be careful. I will take care of this okay.

Ae Rin: I'm sorry.

Jaejoong: No, it's okay. Did you hurt your hand? You have to use that hand for drawing so it can't be injured.

*Ae Rin looks at Jaejoong then suddenly feels sad.*

Ae Rin: I need to change my clothes. *Ae Rin try to avoid an eye contact with Jaejoong then walk headed to their bedroom*

Yoochun: Is she okay?

Jaejoong: Maybe a bit shock. 

Junsu: I saw she is crying when headed to the room earlier. Maybe there is something that she hide from you. Talk to her later.

Jaejoong: I will. I will finish clean this up.

Yoochun: Do you need a hand?

Jaejoong: No, I'm okay.

***

After Junsu and Yoochun went home, Jaejoong clean up the house before he headed to the room and see Ae Rin is already on the bed.

Jaejoong: Are you sleeping already?

Ae Rin: Not yet. I'm sorry about earlier. Junsu and Yoochun must be startle.

Jaejoong: It's nothing dear. You just crash a bowl. It's normal.

*Ae Rin just stay silent. Jaejoong then up on the bed and drag Ae Rin into his arm.*

Jaejoong: Is there anything happen in your office? You know that you can share everything with me right?

Ae Rin: Nothing.

Jaejoong:Look , I know you better than anyone else. Talk to me, dear.

Ae Rin: Not today. Please don't ask anything. I just feel tired.

*Jaejoong then gives up. He tight the hug before gives a kiss at her wife's forehead.*