Part 4 – My Love Never End

L0vE yOu FoR A ThOuSAnD YeArS..

Ae Rin walk out from the hospital and her mind still thinking about Doctor Lynn’s word. She looks at her right hand.

Ae Rin: I know my hand better than anyone. How could she say something like that even this hand not belongs to her?

Suddenly, her phones ring. Ae Rin searches the phone in her handbag. But then everything drops on the floor. She lost her grip again.

Ae Rin could see the caller is Jaejoong but then her right hand cannot move. She squat on the street while looking at the phone. Without knowing she cried silently.

After a while then she picks up all her things and then takes a cab. In the cab, once again Jaejoong call.

Jaejoong: Are you still in meeting?

Ae Rin: Just finished. Sorry, I don’t answer your call just now.

Jaejoong: It’s okay, dear. So, where for lunch?

Ae Rin: Can we meet at the usual place? I feel likes eating spaghetti today.

Jaejoong: Sure. Meet you there okay.

*********************************************

Soon Ae Rin arrived at the Italian Café where the place that she first met with Jaejoong was. The waiter at the front door greets her with a bow and smiles.

Waiter: Your husband is waiting for you. I will show you the way.

Ae Rin: No. It’s okay. I think I know where he sits. *Ae Rin smiles at the waiter before she walk in*

Ae Rin walks pass to the end. The usual place where they always sit every time they came here.

From far, she could see Jaejoong smile at her. Ae Rin holds his hand and tries to look as normal likes nothing was happen.

Ae Rin: Sorry for making you wait.

Jaejoong: As long as you come, I will wait forever.

Ae Rin: You sure know how to make me startle, do you?

Jaejoong: Well, I’m not like this before. I become the one after I met you, my lovely wife.

Ae Rin: Have you order?

Jaejoong: Yup, as per normal. Or you want to add anything else?

Ae Rin: Hmmm…well, not sure yet. I feel likes eating a lot today.

Jaejoong: Why? Something happen? Are you pregnant?

*Jaejoong’s eyes suddenly become shining. Ae Rin is smiling to her husband.*

Jaejoong: Not yet?

Ae Rin: Do you really want kids?

Jaejoong: Whose do not wish for one? People married because they want kid.

Ae Rin: Ah, now I know…So you married because of that reason?

Jaejoong: Nope. I married because of 3 reasons. 1st is because ‘I love you’. 2nd reason is because I want to have a kid with you. The last reason is because I want to be with you till the end.

Ae Rin: Really? What if we were not married together? Let say, I dump you for other guy…

Jaejoong: Do you ever look at the other guy except me? *Ae Rin just smiles to her husband.*

Soon, the food is already been placed on their tables. Ae Rin looks very hungry.

She grabs the fork and starts to dig in. Jaejoong just smile when look at his wife. He then also starts to dig in his foods.

Ae Rin: Hmm…so delicious.

Jaejoong: This is not the first time you came here, my dear.

Ae Rin: Every time also I will say the same thing. It’s really delicious so we should appreciate the Chef work.

Jaejoong: Are you really that happy? *Ae Rin answer it by nod her head.*

At the time she wants to put the spaghetti into , then suddenly the fork drop from her hand.

She looks at the fork on the floor with surprise. Jaejoong is also a bit surprise.

Jaejoong walks towards Ae Rin and get the fork on the floor before he changed it with the new fork.

Jaejoong: Are you really that hungry?

Ae Rin: Ah…it’s just…

Jaejoong: Don’t worry. I will not tell anyone about it. *Jaejoong tease Ae Rin.*

Ae Rin just looks at the new fork that Jaejoong gave but her hand still cannot move. Suddenly her tears drop.

Jaejoong: What happen, dear? *Ae Rin shook her head.*

Ae Rin: Nothing

Jaejoong: What nothing? You will not cry if nothing.

Ae Rin: It’s just…I pity the food. *Ae Rin tried to change the topic.*

Jaejoong: Oh dear!