Part 2 – Vow is something that I promised

L0vE yOu FoR A ThOuSAnD YeArS..

Ae Rin opens her eyes when she feels someone touch her cheek. She slowly turns and sees Jaejoong at her side. She looks a bit shocked since he supposed to come back after 2 days.

Ae rin : I thought you will be at Japan for two days?

Jaejoong: I miss you so that’s why I back home early.

Ae Rin: Is everything ok there?

Jaejoong: Yeah, it’s Japan after all. Nothing is to worry about.

Ae Rin: I’m not talking about Japan. How your fans?

Jaejoong: Are you curious whether my fans can accept you or not? Come on dear, you have been my wife for a year already.

Ae Rin: I am only part of you for a year. But your fans have been with you since the beginning. Almost 10 years. Of course I concern about their feelings and thought toward me.

Jaejoong: So, is that means if they do not accept you then we cannot be together?

Ae Rin: *sigh* It’s not that what I mean. I don’t want because of me, your career will be off.

Jaejoong: Dear, I will not stay alone for whole of my life. Either now or later, I still need to build my own family, right? Well, I believe my fans are more understanding at this matter. If you think they cannot accept you, then they will not come to cheer us at our wedding ceremony.

Ae Rin: Have you eat?

Ae rin suddenly change the topic. She jump down from the bed and wear her outer pajamas. Jaejoong looks at her with a smile.

Jaejoong: Is that means the case is closed?

Tease Jaejoong. He still lied down on the bed. Then his eyes captured something that make him jump from the bed.

Jaejoong: What happen to your leg?

Ae Rin: Huh? Nothing…

Ae Rin looks at her leg and then turn to Jaejoong. He is already walks toward her.

Jaejoong: Nothing? It’s burning.

Ae Rin: Aa… I lost grip on the kettle yesterday…

Jaejoong: Is it boiled water?

Ae Rin: Not really. I want to pour it into…ramen.

Jaejoong: Then it must be boiling. I bet you didn’t go clinic for further treatment. Am I right, Kim Ae Rin?

Ae Rin: But I already put lotion on it. I don’t think it would be bad.

Jaejoong: This is not bad? You cannot even walk properly.

Ae Rin: Are you worrying about me?

Jaejoong: *Turn to look at Ae Rin* What with that question? For me, you are not only my wife. You are my life. You are everything to me. Are you concern whether I worried about you or not? Of course, I am. I’m not marrying you just because I love you. It is because I want to be with you for whole of my life. I want to be part of your life.

Ae Rin: *look into Jaejoong’s eyes* Thank you for everything. Even I’m lacking many things but you still love me.

Jaejoong: I’m afraid that I was the one who doesn’t suit you enough. I’m not perfect, my dear wife. I’m just like the other guys. The only difference is that I have a lot of girls follow behind me but I just follow you. Only you!

Ae Rin: *she puts both her hand to Jaejoong’s neck*  Really?

Jaejoong: *he lift Ae Rin up and move to bed*  No! I was joking especially at the last part.

Ae Rin: Really? *she smiles at Jaejoong*

Jaejoong laid Ae Rin on the bed before take out a first aid box from the side drawer.

Jaejoong: Let me treat your leg first and then I will answer your question.

The soft fingers touch her leg. Sometimes Jaejoong will blow soft towards the burning area. Ae Rin just let her husband be. She knows Jaejoong is such a caring husband. Jaejoong will treat her body well than herself.

Without realizes, she just fall asleep again. The soft touches from Jaejoong really make she feels like her husband singing a lullaby to her.

Ae Rin awakes in the middle of night. Jaejoong’s hand is at her waist and she slowly put away the hand before go down from bed.

Jaejoong: Where are you going? * Jaejoong asks with half asleep*

Ae Rin: I’m thirsty. Do you want something from the kitchen?

Jaejoong: I will follow you. *Jaejoong pushes the comforter to his knees before move down from the bed*

Ae Rin opens the refrigerator and looks inside it. She is looking for something.

Jaejoong: What are you looking for, dear? Do you want me to find it for you?

Ae Rin: It’s okay. I already found it. *she takes out the bottle and smiles at Jaejoong.*

Jaejoong: Are you hungry? I bet you just having only pizza yesterday right?

Ae Rin: How did you know?

Jaejoong: I have been with you for a year already. Even one year is only a short time of period but it’s more than enough for me to know you…even better than you know yourself.

Ae Rin then munches after hearing Jaejoong’s word.

Ae Rin: Well, it was easier to have delivery food. I’m alone after all.

Upon hearing that, Jaejoong gives his wife a warm back hug.

Jaejoong: I’m sorry... I’m truly sorry that I cannot even spend this whole weekend together.

Ae Rin: Jae, that’s not what I mean.

Jaejoong: I know you never complain about anything and I really grateful to have a wife that understand my career.

Ae Rin: Jae, if I concern about been left alone all the time so that I would not married you at the first place. I always ask that question to myself even before we officially start our relationship. If I want to be part of you, so I should accept every single thing about you. I have nothing to complain about my husband because I know who my husband is.

Jaejoong: Thank you dear for all the consideration that you have been dealt of since we married. You have gone through a lot.

Ae Rin: I just want to thank you for your love towards me. Sometimes I felt likes I don’t deserve it.

Jaejoong: If then, who should be the one who deserve my loves?

Ae Rin: Hmmm…Jiji!

Jaejoong: Are you just saying that my loves only deserve for a cat?

Ae Rin: Then not? Hahaha…I’m just kidding honey.

Jaejoong: Are jealous with Jiji, dear?

Ae Rin: Huh? Hmm… sometimes maybe …

Jaejoong: Then, I will take Jiji back here. I love to see you jealous anyway. It means that you love me.