Part 5 - Your Love is Precious

L0vE yOu FoR A ThOuSAnD YeArS..

The result is out. Dr. Lynn called Ae Rin to come hospital with Jaejoong.

Dr. Lynn: You didn’t bring your husband with you?

Ae Rin: He is not around.

Dr. Lynn: I know you want to keep it a secret from your husband. But Ae Rin-shi, your husband should know about this too.

Ae Rin: My hand? Is it something wrong with my hand?

Dr. Lynn: Unfortunately, yes. I would prefer if you can start with the treatment.

Ae Rin: May I know what the problem is?

Dr. Lynn: I have been told that nowadays you always feel numb at your right hand. Numbness in a hand is usually caused by damage, irritation or compression of one of the nerves or a branch of one of the nerves in your arm and wrist.

Ae Rin: Can you please simplify it for me? I could not understand the medical term well.

Dr. Lynn: Have you ever hurt your hand?

Ae Rin: It’s a while ago. Something fall and hit my shoulder. I have checked at that time but my hand is not injured.

Dr. Lynn: Yes, maybe at that time we could not trace the swollen neuron. The pain or effect will happen later. That’s the reason why you feel numb now.

Ae Rin: For the past 2 weeks, I have been busy with my new project where sometime I have to draw the plan for 12 hours non - stop. It could be one of the reasons as well right?

Dr. Lynn: Yes, if you keep going using your hand without rest, it will become worst.

Ae Rin: What you mean?

Dr. Lynn: Well, now you will only feel numb. If the numbness is affecting the whole arm and also includes confusion, trouble talking, severe headache, dizziness, paralysis or appears to come on suddenly.

Ae Rin: So, do you suggest me to not use my right hand at all?

Dr. Lynn: It’s just for the moment. At the same time, we will proceed with the treatment to avoid the worst case happen. And also we have to treat the numbness as soon as possible.

Ae Rin: If I refuse to do the treatment, is it means that I maybe cannot use my hand at all?

Dr Lynn: When the neuron fully effected then there is nothing we can do. You cannot move your hand at all. We have to prevent that from happening.

***********

 

Yoochun: Thank you Ae Rin-shi for inviting us for dinner tonight.

Ae Rin: It’s not a big deal. You can always come for dinner whenever you like.

Junsu: Really? Can I come anytime I want?

Ae Rin: Yes, Junsu-shi. Please come. Glad to have you with us.

Jaejoong: Please don’t say that to Junsu, dear. He will start to come here every day.

Ae Rin: Why not? I’m happy if we can eat together. You said that your members are precious for you. So, I should not become a person who destroys your friendship.

Yoochun: Our friendship never affected because of you, Ae Rin-shi. So, don’t worry.

Junsu: And, we will come for dinner if only Jaejoong hyung invite us.

Ae Rin and the rest laugh at Junsu’s word. He is really such a cute guy.

They already sit at the table.

Junsu: Wow, you cook a lot, Ae Rin-shi.

Ae Rin: Please eat more. And, I’m sorry if the food is not so good. I just learn from the recipe.

Yoochun: I heard from Jae hyung that your cooking skill has improved. But, you should not be worry as long as you have Jae hyung with you.

Junsu: Yes, Jae hyung can help you with the cooking. You are so lucky.

Ae Rin: Yes, I am. And, I’m also lucky to get know both of you.

Jaejoong: I am the lucky one because I get to know you, dear.

Junsu: Yes, Jaejoong hyung is right. Before met with you, Ae Rin-shi...Jae hyung vows that he will not get married. But, look at him now. He is already becomes a husband.

Jaejoong: When I said that I don’t want to get married?

Junsu: You said it in your interview. I cannot remember which one but I bet your fans will remembered.

Ae Rin: I think I did hear that as well. So, what make you changes your mind?

Jaejoong: You are the one who changed me, my dear. I did tell you before that I fall in love in the first sight.

Yoochun: You didn’t tell us about that, Jae hyung? *Junsu just nods his head because he is too busy eating.*

Jaejoong: Sorry, guys. I never felt nervous before. It was the first time so I cannot figure it out whether it was love or something else. But I did tell you later right?

Yoochun: Yes, Ae Rin-shi. Jae hyung did tell us before he propose to you. At first we did not believe in him because we never saw him meeting with any girl except for his sisters.

Junsu: But I knew it from the media. *Junsu suddenly speaks up. His face looks surprise and disappointed at the same time.*

Yoochun: Because you are too busy with your solo concert and musical. *Junsu just ignore Yoochun and continue eating.*

Ae Rin: Glad that you like it, Junsu - shi. *Said Ae Rin when she saw how delicious Junsu eat his food. Junsu just chuckle with smile.*

They eat dinner while laughing and talking about all sort of things.