Part 1 – The Beginning of Our Story

L0vE yOu FoR A ThOuSAnD YeArS..

Ae Rin wakes up a bit late today since Jaejoong is not around for two days because of the scheduled that he had to attend as the member of JYJ.

She walks towards the kitchen to grab something to eat. Yesterday night, after back home late from work, she directly falls asleep. The new project really makes her life as busy as Jaejoong.

Ae Rin opens the upper cabinet where Jaejoong always stock up with Ramen. She takes one cup of kimchi flavor ramen.

If Jaejoong was around, he will not allow Ae Rin to eat ramen especially for breakfast. Lately, they both are busy and Ae Rin sometimes will skip her breakfast and for that, Jaejoong have to prepare at least one slice of bread with egg for her.

Jaejoong is so particular when it comes to food because Ae Rin has severe gastric before.

Ae Rin pours the hot water into the Ramen cup but suddenly the kettle lost from her grip. Ae Rin shocked with the ‘bang’ sound and also feel pain from the hot water that pour on her leg.

She sits on the floor and mourns for the pain. The red burn can be seen at her thigh and she walk slowly to the bathroom.

Ae Rin tries to grab the pipe but her right hand is numb. Without thinking much, she grabs the pipe with her left hand and pours onto her leg.

After it has been cooled for a while then she moved out from the bathroom and look for the towel.

Ae Rin then lied on the bed. ‘Jae will be mad if he knows this.’ Ae Rin said in heart. The pain is still there but not as pain as when she put the burning lotion earlier.

After resting a while, then she decides to just make a delivery order. She then goes to her work room with the food. One hour has passed and another hour passed. Ae Rin can stay in the room for the whole day. Today, her mood is not so good since what happen in the morning. Ae Rin put down the pencil and looks at her right hand.

She lost the grip on kettle and feels numb suddenly. At first, she thought that it was because her right hand is tired since she was drawing for the whole day yesterday. But, it happens so many times where her right hand suddenly felt numb and she always lost grip of the things.

Ae Rin sighs. Then she continues with the drawing.