Part 3 – The Moon Appear In the middle of the Day

L0vE yOu FoR A ThOuSAnD YeArS..

Ae Rin prepared Jaejoong’s suit. Today, Jaejoong and s have press conference for their next tour concert.

Ae Rin: What time the conference will end?

Jaejoong: I’m not sure but once done I will give you a call.

Ae Rin: Okay. Jae, I have a meeting outside today and if I finish early, so we can have lunch together.

Jaejoong: Sure. You want me to pick you up?

Ae Rin: No, it’s okay. I’m not sure what time the meeting will end anyway.

Jaejoong: Give me a call when you get there, okay?

Ae Rin looks at her husband while smile. She then slowly nods.

Before jump into his car, he kiss Ae Rin forehead. Just about to drive but then he stops the car.

Ae Rin: You forgot Something?

Jaejoong: I love you! I just want to say...I love you! *Jaejoong said it innocently. Ae Rin just smile.*

 

After the meeting, Ae Rin takes a decision to drop by at hospital. She wants to do a checkup especially on her right hand.

Dr. Lim who was her personal doctor shows Ae Rin the X-Ray sheet.

Doctor Lim: If looking at this, there is nothing wrong with your bone. But I afraid it is about the neurons. I already asked a Neuron specialist to join us and discuss about this.

After a while, someone knock the door and a middle aged woman enters the room. She smiles at Ae Rin.

Doctor Lynn: Dr. Lynn from Neuron department.

Ae Rin: Kim Ae Rin.

Doctor Lynn: Well, I already heard a lot about you from Dr. Lim. I bet everyone here know you well.

Ae Rin: Glad that everyone treats me well.

Doctor Lynn: Dr. Lim already told me about your problem. We might have to do some test but before that I want to know the symptoms.

Ae Rin: I’m a right handed and most of the times I used my right hand. Lately, I have to draw a plan for my project and I drew about 10-12 hours nonstop. My hand suddenly become numb and I always drop things easily.

Doctor Lynn: Does it happen before?

Ae Rin: Hmm...I don’t think it happen before. But only sometimes I feel numb and heavy…

Doctor Lynn: Can you put your fingers to a fist?

Ae Rin follows Dr. Lynn instruction by closed his fingers to make a fist.

Doctor Lynn: Can you close it tight?

Ae Rin: I tried…but I cannot feel my fingers.

Dr. Lynn looks at Dr. Lim and then turn to face Ae Rin.

Ae Rin: Is it means something bad?

Doctor Lynn: Well, I cannot say anything yet before we do the test. And, it might be better if you come along with your husband for the next appointment so that we can discuss further.

Ae Rin could feel something is not right. From the way Doctor Lynn’s word, she knows that she will get a bad news.