chapter 2: The worst Day Of My Life

The perfect husband

First of all I want you to know I have nothing against Jaebum. I like him a lot but I need him in this fiction. He is the ONE I thought about when I wrote the first chapter.

Second I love Youngjae's character, I'll develop him so if you want me to show a side of him tell.

To finish thanks to all of you who read my fiction.

 

Chapter 2:

It was an afternoon, Jaebum wanted to talk to me since he took his break at the same time as me I was so happy, I mean it's the first time he did this. I think it's cute and romantic. Who knows, maybe being my husband is making him change for better, he is taking initiatives. We didn't talk about the incident in the restaurant and I was busy with the wedding plans so I think it's forgotten. I couldn't help but imagining my future with him. Getting married is really changing me too. It's like I'm becoming adult, but I'm excited like a teenager.

YJ- Do You think we could adopt a child after the wedding? or maybe 2 or 3. It's been in my mind recently. Did you think about the dishes? maybe we could serve caviar wit...

JB- ENOUGH. He shouted. why did he cut me? Oh I didn't notice the look on his face, it's not a good thing. I know I have the habit of rambling when I'm over excited and I didn't even let him say a word. Well he never talked anyway. He never shout at me.

JB- I don't think it can work what is he talking about? I thought he trusted me about the choices for the wedding.

YJ- What the kid or the dish? I'm open to any suggestions. It makes me happy to see him as invest as me in the preparation.

JB- Us Youngjae What ? Please tell me it's not what I think it is.

YJ- What ? 

JB- I have a career and with the promotion coming I don't need someone who blocks me. I love you but I need support. Is he breaking up with me? After asking me to be his husband and planning our ing wedding.

YJ- If it's about New York I can go with you, I didn't know it was so important to you. I began panicking.

JB- Youngjae, I have priorities. I don't need distractions. So to him I'm nothing but a distraction. He just said he loves me but I distract and block him. It's quite the opposite. In fact what he wants is someone who cook for him, waiting patiently for him to come from work. Last time we seperated his excuse was I work too much. Heck, I work less than him.

YJ: When did our relationship become a mistake?! I said looking for his shifty eyes. 

And once again our conversation ended with his boss calling. It's a in' bad way to break up. Is there a good way of breaking up? I don't think so. Okay I know, I stop with my thoughts...again.

Back to the topic. That's how I'm now in my bedroom thinking about what happened and what will happen. How will my mother react if I come alone. I can't let her know. Wait. Isn't that weird to think about your mother instead of your ex-futur husband in this kind of moment ? In my case yes it's normal. I won't cry over someone who saw me as a distraction. That's the worst insult. I feel like a . I can't believe he used this word to describe me, what an . He could have left before all of this, the proposal and all. Asking someone in marriage then leaving them, who does that?

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

HC- He is an . When I told Himchan about the separation he didn't hesitate before coming to see me. He always been there when one my love story ended. Even when it's not serious. Even if I'm never depressed (even after a separation) he checks on me. He expected a crying man though. But I know JB, it's not the first time we had this kind of fight, and he always came back. But this time, we have to meet my parents very soon. And I don't know when would he come back. We have to get married too. I swear this time he better beg for my forgiveness. I'm so pissed. I don't know if him begging would even makes me forgive. It's too easy, I ALWAYS let him back. If he thinks it's a game, This time I would be the winner. He may be a lawyer having way with word to convince, but I know him now.

YJ- He was not ready he will come back trust me. My mother will think I can't even keep a man. The broke up affected me but not at the point of crying. My mother could cry for this. If I tell her she'll literally cry. That's why I never bring a lover to meet my parents. She would even scolded me saying it's my fault. It's not my fault if my stupid ex fiancé is more in love with his stupid work than his adorable lover. Seriously, who would chose work over love. Over ME. Heck he can't even make love to his stupid papers. He'll come back to me when he'll have needs. Why do I always take him back? I have to stop that. I said I won't take him back last time but I did. I'm too stupid in love. Or just stupid.

HC: Bringing a man for thanksgiving is all that matters to you? What about love? You're not sad he left? Yes that all that matters, No I'm not sad, I'm angry. I'm done waiting for someone who clearly doesn't love me.

YJ- I can't go alone and face their questions. And their disappointed look. I'm not sad, he left me like I'm nothing, like he doesn't love me enough to be affected by our separation. 

*phone ring*

YJ- it's my mom. I answered the call. How could the day be worst.

YJ- No he doesn't have any allergy.

YJ-Yes

YJ- Yeah okay bye.

My mom called me because she wanted to know if Jaebum has any food allergy. She sounded so happy.  

YJ- I'm a dead man.

HC- Make an announce on internet.

"my boyfriend left me two days before thanksgiving I need a fake boyfriend who can pretend to be him. 3314445won (about 3000$) to earn." Something like this. He said seriously. Like seriously !?

YJ- Are you crazy there are psychopaths and dangerous people. What if he decides to kill my family and take the money. Who knows what people could do for money. Why do you think there are kidnapping? Because people are bored?

HC- Don't worry I'll make research about the one you'll chose. Trust me. I won't let my best friend with some weirdo I'm not that irresponsible.

*phone ring*

YJ- yes mom? again

YJ- mom you didn't have to do that.

YJ-Please it's embarrassing.

YJ- ok bye mom.

HC- What did she do this time ? He asked once I hang up.

YJ- She invited the whole neighborhood to meet my husband. That I have not anymore. I can't go like 'Hi everybody, I'm sorry you came for nothing, my fiancé is not anymore.' I'll look like a fool.

HC- So what you gonna do?

YJ- Your plan. The night will be verrrry long. Writing an announced, publishing it on the kind of site men would go sure. Even on job announced site to have more chances. The better would be that the guy lives in the capital, so that nobody would know him in my hometown. There's less than a week before I have to meet my parents and I didn't know if someone would have the standards. The positif side was that it would be two days only at my parents, The negatif side was that the wedding was close, just after thanksgiving, near christmas. My mother expected so much from that date, like her own wedding.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Himchan’s idea was not bad and we had more replies than expected but nobody was good enough to act like a lawyer or businessman. They just wanted the money so acting like they already have money is not credible. Which classy man would check such an announced seriously!? Only desperate men. But we didn't give up Himchan even spent the night at home to help me. We invited some interesting men to ask them questions. They were all bad actors, but I should probably keep one or two numbers just in case. I really hope I would find the one before the d-day. I don't necessary want a handsome man, just someone who can pretend to be a lawyer, and who can remembers some things about me like my favorite color, my birthday. Little but important details. Especially if he would have a conversation with my parents. It has to be natural. My brother would be there too. If my parents can easily be 'fooled' not my brother. He is a business man just like my ex. He has the ability to read people. He could tell in a blink of eye if someone is faking or not. And he is a protective brother. Especially since I used to be bully because of my uality. If only men could think about something else that money, it would be easier too find one.  

Why all men are pathetic.

YJ- I think I need a break it doesn't work. We only slept about 4 hours, its already 1 P.M... And I didn't find a man. The last we saw didn't even speak Korean. What a joke. How did he read the post if he can't read or understand the language.

HC- I need to go home Yongguk need to talk to me about something I'll tell you later. Don't worry I'll think about a solution.

YJ- Yes thanks Chan. I couldn't dream of a better friend. He is the best.

HC- Take care I call you later I know you will Ummachan

When my best friend left, I decided to work a bit, the computer on, in case good notifications appear. I won't give up, I have hope. I used to be pessimistic but I have to admit there's something exciting in what I am about to do. Yes it can be dangerous, but if we're careful, we'll choose the good one. And who knows, love at first sight can happen. Okay, it was too soon to talk about love.

I heard the noise of the key so I immediately close the computer.There's JB in flesh and bone in his clean suit.

JB- I Forgot some clothes and stuff, I'll be quick. He said quietly. I ignored him, pretending to be busy with my work. The truth is I couldn't concentrate anymore. From the corner of my eyes I saw him putting his things in his car before standing next to me.

YJ- Need something? I asked, not sparing him a glance.

JB- I'm sorry, I really am, and I don't want you to think I was not sincere with you. I wanted to laugh.

YJ- No of course, you loved your little toy when you needed distractions. I said sartically.

JB- I'm not here to fight, I just wanted to check on you before leaving for good. Check on me ? Even when I'm sick he didn't waste time on taking care of me.

YJ- I'm good you see, you can go now. He just sight then kissed my forehead like it's any other day he would leave for work. Like he would come home tonight. It would be too good to be true, he was telling me good bye. This time, maybe it was really over between us.

 

end of the chapter

DaeDae is not here but he'll appeared in the next chapter;

Do you have questions ?

Enjoy !!!