chapter 9: The Date

The perfect husband

Chapter 9:

Back to Youngjae pov:

This morning, Daehyun brought me breakfast in bed. We showered together, he insisted on washing me, feeling guilty for the soreness in my lower back. He even dressed me. Then we ate the meal in front of the television.

DH: Are you ready, I take you on a date ? A date ? I don't remember the last time I went on date. I was really excited, like a high school girl on her first date. I just needed to look better.

YJ: Oh you're so cute, of course I'm ready I just need to fix my hair. I heard him saying something I didn't catch.

He opened the car's door for me before installing himself on the driver's side. I saw him looking at me with a smirk. If I wasn't curious, I would have jump on him.

YJ: What ?

DH: Nothing I didn't know your hair was on your face that's all. So he is mocking me because I said I needed to fix my hair without clarified I would put a bit of makeup. What a kid, I loved this side of him, playful. I pinched his cheek pretending to be offended.

YJ: Oh I'm sorry, next time I'll tell you so that I'll put some makeup on you too. He stared at me with wide eyes, terrified.

DH: No thanks I'm too manly to wear that thing.

YJ: Those idols at TV are manly too, and they wear makeup. I answer easily, my arms crossed. He put his hand on my thigh his smirk back.

DH: Yeah but I'm manlier than them baby. He added in a relaxed way. This guy could kill me. Whatever he said or he did sounded or looked y. I didn't know if I could make the whole ride without jumping on him. It was like he was tempting me. His hand rose higher near my sensitive area. I wanted to answer his advances but he removed his hand.

He wanted to play, I would take my revenge.

DH: We're here. He said excited. We walked on the wooden bridge which leaded us to a port. It was a good time not too cold for a boat trip. We could feel the springtime was near.

We stopped in front of a boat with JUNG engraved on the hull. My lover looked so proud of it. He helped me to board the ship and leaded me to the vessel deck where a man was standing. He greeted us and talked about the conditions for the trip and some other things. Obviously, he was our captain.

I waited for the man to leave before questioning my boyfriend.

YJ: Where are we going ? He kissed my hand, keeping a mysterious gaze.

DH: You'll see. Come on the view is amazing. We'll arrived in about 2 hours. I need to talk to the captain, there are rooms here. He indicated me a door. You can visit the boat but be careful. If you need something to drink or eat, ask the personnel. They are here to serve you. I'll be right back.

I visited the housing. Thinking about my revenge. I have to turn him on and leave him with his needs. But how. If I stay in the bedroom, we would so he would win. If we are in public he can't do anything ual. The best solution is to stay where the personnel is.

I took my book in my messenger back and read it on one of the reclining chair. It felt so good to rest after all the drama. Like a recovery after a coma. So peacefully. And I had my idea of revenge.

I heard some steps behind me but decided to ignore it, I knew who it was. He handed me a cup of champagne and lift his own.

DH: To us and everything we went through to finally be together. I copied his gesture and raised my glass.

YJ: To us. I repeated before taking a sip.

We stayed a moment silent, enjoying the sound of the waves. He took the deck chair next to mine letting out a satisfied sigh.

It was time for payback. I left my chair to sit between his legs my back on his chest. I moved to rub my against his crotch. I heard him groan in my ear. He guided my waist to have more friction making me moan. I wanted him but no way I let him win, so when his hand made its way to my underwear, I called a staff member.

DH: If you think it will stop me. You're wrong. Do I need to remind you that those people work for me !? He carried me bridal style to the bedroom downstairs.

DH: We still have a long way until we arrive so I will distract you. His seductive tone was so y. It's unfair how easily he could get me excited.

YJ: Who says I needed a distraction. My book was a good kill time. I didn't sound convince by my own words.

DH: Your body tell me everything I bet my will make you forget about your book. His ing was the end of me. This was hot, I didn't mind anymore about the revenge, I wanted him.

We made love all the afternoon, all the trip. It was indeed a good distraction but I wondered where we were.

When I took a look outside, I recognized instantly the place. It was where we met the very first time, where I had my first kiss. We were in Busan. So romantic.

DH: You remember now!?

No words were needed. We were thinking about the past. The memories of the beach. From where we were this was beautiful.

DH: We need to dock in the harbour but we'll go to the beach after alright? I nodded like an obedient kid whereas I was screaming his name like a bad earlier.

We were walking in the downtown area, his arm around my shoulder and mine around his waist.

DH: Do you want to buy some stuff ? We can go shopping. I thought he hated it.

YJ: I thought you hated to shop.

Dh: Yes, but I love you. He answered with a wink. My pants were in fire. He knew I was sensitive to this kind of thing. A simple word from his mouth could get me turn on.

YJ: Okay let's go, it's been awhile since I bought clothes. He followed me in all the stores without complaint. He helped me to choose the clothes telling if it was good on me. According to him, everything suited me.

YJ: What do you think of that? I left the fitting room with a leather pants very tight on. It emphasized the shape of my body, especially my . Daehyun looked at me his mouth wide open. His glare went from a 'I could you right now ' one to a ' no way we'll buy this'

DH: No way this skinny thing leaves this store.

YJ: Why ? I look that bad?

DH: I don't want all the guys to check you out. You're only mine. He was just jealous and possessive. Interesting. Devilish as I was, I wanted to see how jealous he could be. Revenge time part two.

YJ: Come on Hyunnie, I'll wear it only for you at home, please. I was on his laps, caressing his arm seductively. It was his weak point.

DH: Okay you can take it but only at home, I'm serious. A commanding Daehyun was so hot. I couldn't wait to see him jealous.

YJ: Honey I'm thirsty, let's go to this coffee shop.

DH: Okay let's go. The place was perfect. There was a soothing atmosphere. Not too noisy, just a relaxing music was playing. There were some couples and groups of friends chatting together, a man was reading his newspaper on the counter.

Daehyun dragged me to the most isolated table. He called the waiter ready to order. The drinks came quickly since the other clients were already served.

YJ: I'll go get a straw do you want one ?

DH: No it's fine thanks. It was an excuse to executed my plan. The poor man at the counter was my victim. I take a straw and turned to the man next to me.

YJ: Hey hi, do you live here ? I'm a tourist so I don't really know around. The newspaper man seemed surprised but answer immediately with a smile.

Man: Yeah I live here since my birth, if you need a guide I can help you. I tried to see Daehyun’s reaction. He was just frowning for the moment.

YJ: Oh it would be nice thank you. I put my hand on his arm. Wow you're so strong. I squeezed his arm. He put a hand on my waist. I think we awoke the beast. From the corner of my eyes I could see Daehyun burning from rage making his way toward us. He pushed the guy who fell from the chair and dragged me out of the café.

DH: I don't know what you're playing but I don't like this kind of game. He tried to calm himself. Luckily for him he didn't try anything else or I would have kill him. Now that I saw his reaction, I knew I would never try to make him jealous again. Even if it was really hot to see him in this state by my fault.

YJ: I'm sorry I didn't know you would be jealous. I hugged him to calm his anger.

DH: Please don't do that again. I can't control myself when I'm jealous. We stayed a moment in this position, my arms around him and my head on his chest.

A black car stopped in front of us. A man got out of the vehicle to open the door for Daehyun.

DH: I forgot to tell you I need to fix a problem. A car will take you in two or three minutes. Oh don't tell me I am with another workaholic. What about the beach we were supposed to go ? Mike will stay with you, I don't want anybody else to flirt with you. He said to the man who opened the car door.

Great I was with this Mike guy waiting for I didn't know what. Oh yes the car.

I looked at each car expecting it would be my ride. The only which stop was... A limousine? It was not for me right?

Mike opened the door indicating me to go inside. Why the hell am I in a limo ? The port was not that far, I could have walk.

I thought we would be back on the boat but it's been more than ten minutes we were riding. I was so hungry but there were no food, only drinks. Where were we going?

Finally, the car slow down. Was it a joke ? We took all this time to go to the beach which was two steps away from the port.

Mike opened the door for me and gave me a sheet of paper folded in half. I unfolded it to read my lover's handwriting "Follow the path which will bind our destiny forever". I didn't understand first but when I saw a path with candles on each side, I figured it was what he meant. I followed the candles way, curious about what would I found at the end of the road.

Here he was, in his tuxedo, a smile from ear to ear when he saw me. Behind him the beach where we first met and kissed. He took my hand and bring me to a table with a candle on each side. He pushed the chair for me and sat on his own seat facing me.

YJ: So this was the problem to fix right? I asked amused. He chuckle a bit nodding at the same time.

DH: Yeah I needed time to organized all of this. I hope you like it. I want this night to be ours. If I liked it? I loved it.

YJ: I love it, it's so romantic. I thought you would leave me because of some business problem. Thank you so much it's the first time someone do all of this for me. In the amount of time I know you, you did more than anyone else. I let my tears running down my cheeks. I realized all he did for me since our first meeting on the beach. I felt so love with him. He did so much and I never did anything for him. I felt so selfish. He wiped my tears with his thumbs.

DH: Hey don't cry baby. He lift my head, looking for my eyes. I did all of this because I love you. I told you, you deserve the world Youngjae. He was so sincere. How did I found someone that perfect.

YJ: How can you love me ? I never gave you anything in return.

DH: You gave me your love, your trust, your first kiss, the chance to be by your side. Now I just need one more thing. That's why we're here tonight. He quit his seat to kneel down in front of me. The only thing I need now is your presence for the rest of my life. A hand to put my heart on. He took my hand when he said that. Someone I can love and who can love me even after my last breath. I want you to be that someone so. He reached a little box in his pocket and opened it in front of me. Youngjae will you marry me ? My poor cheeks which just get dried from earlier were drown of tears.

YJ: Of course I want to marry you. I answered grabbing him by the collar to meet his lips.

DH: Thank you, you just make me the happiest and luckiest man on earth. I love you.

YJ: I love you too. We were just lips against lips without kissing, only the contact of our lips.

DH: I don't want to change the mood but we should eat now. My food lover was back.

YJ: Yes we should. With all the emotions, I forgot I was hungry.

Soon, the seafood dishes came. It was delicious, the wine accompanied very well the food. Not to mention the handsome man who already filled me.

It was pleasant to be the reason of someone's happiness. I never believed in fairytale until this night. I found my prince charming.

DH: Are you happy? This is your night do you like it?

YJ: I have the perfect husband by my side of course I'm happy.

----------------------------

In the next chapter:

JB: Youngjae do you love him or me ?

YJ: Stop asking me that, you know the answer.

JB: Do you think he'll be ready to talk to me?

YJ: I don't know but we need to tell him the truth.

JB: Yeah you're right let's go.