Start The New Day

How To Love Someone

 

He wakes up late at night when he remembers that he not done with the assignments. His head feel so heavy because he cried earlier in the morning. Slowly sat on the bed before he stands up and start doing his work. But his eye lid still stick together while he sat in front of his table. Trying so hard to open his eyes but ended up sleep there, his head landed on the flooding of assignment.

In the morning, he wakes up of the sound of alarm clock of his Blackberry which located beside his ear on the table. He shocked until he fell from the chair.

Urghh! Why are you being so mean to lately” talking to his phone although he knows it wouldn’t reply. Scratching the head with both hand, messing his hair before grab the towel that hanging at the back of the door and skipped to the bathroom.

After done with shower, he put on long-sleeves milky white garment and black jeans. Comb his hair into little-look-like Mohawk. When he satisfied with his appearance, then he grab his bag and drive off to school.

Before going straight to school, he stopped by the Café to buy a cup of Mocha for his breakfast. “Can I take you order, Sir?” one of the café worker asked him. “Yes, I want to have a cup of Mocha, take away..” He barely ate breakfast because he will ‘visit’ the toilet really often. “That will cost $4.50, Sir” being informed and take out his wallet and pay. “Thank you~, you my sit while waiting for you order” bowed to Myung Soo. “Okay” he replied.

Few minutes later, his were order done. “Sir Myung Soo” the worker called and Myung Soo stand up to take his coffee from the counter. “Here you go, Sir” accepted his coffee as the worker handing it to him and smiled. “Thank You, Sir..Please come again next time” the worker bowed. “You’re Welcome” walked off heading to the exit. He was a bit cold person but he still has some manner to reply that.

He starting the engine of the car before takes a sip of his Mocha and drove off.

He was arrived at school and parked his car at underground parking lot. Stepped out from the car and walking through the lift in the corner.

As soon as the lift stops at level one, he dragged his legs which feel so heavy to class. Just in a few minutes later, he arrived at class and seat. When the class was about to starts, Principle interrupts. “Sorry Mr. Lee and students to interrupt your lesson” he apologized and than continued “Here we have a new students that being transferred from Collage of Daegu province”. “Please come in Ms. Kim” he called the new student who standing outside the classroom. “I will go for now, sorry once again for interrupted you time” walked off. “Ms. Kim, please introduces yourself” Mr. Lee command. “Hello~ my name is Kim Rae Sun, please treat me well” she bowed. “You can take a seat at the corner” Mr. Lee said pointing to the seat beside Jang Dong Woo.

Myung Soo didn’t bother to look up because he so lazy today, fall a sleep at the back. He did not realize that in his class has a new student. Until the school is over, he still didn’t know.

He sat at the park near the collage for a while before heading home. “I'm craving for ice cream” he mumble under his breath and walked towards the ice cream stand. “What flavor do you want, Sir?” the ice cream man asked as he standing there. “Can I have a Choco-Mint, please” he told the man with smile. “Sure..” as he scoop the ice cream, and sparkle the ice cream with cocoa rice chocolate, “Here your ice cream” handing the ice cream to Myung Soo. “How much is this?” he asked. “$1.50” the man replied. “Here” he gives the money and start to walk away. “Thank You, Sir” thanking in half-yell tone because Myung Soo a bit far from there. He turned to face the ice cream from a distance and make ‘okay’ sign with his hand.