Confidences

How To Love Someone

During lunch, Rae Sun did not go to the Cafeteria, she just sat there reading a book. She was so quiet dissimilar from other girl that always talking or the suit words for it is ‘gossiping’ around when they not having class. Only the both of them in the class, he had bravery to approach Rae Sun and greet her. “Hmm..hye~ you are new here?” rubbing the back of his head. She nodded and extended her hand to Myung Soo, “I’m Kim Rae Sun and you?” she’s smile. “Myung Soo..I’m Kim Myung Soo” they shaking hands and quickly let it go.

It is Myung Soo first time to greet people that he barely nor never ever knows. Back then, other people the one who greeted him first but he never gave any attention to them as he so cold-hearted person. It explained everything that Rae Sun is the luckiest one.

From the first until the last period, the entire class really surprised to see his smile that plastered on his face along the day and he didn’t sleep even for a few minutes. They whispered to each other but not too loud for Myung Soo to hear. “Wow! He knows how to smile? But all this time we hadn’t see the smile of him..so sweet” one of the girls said while she giggled gazing at Myung Soo. The boys try to talk to him but not brave enough to start the conversation with him. A few second later, “Myung Soo, do you have any spare time today?” one of them asked with frowning eyebrows. He looked up facing the boy “Yes, what can I help you?” he replied with smile. “Want to join us for Basketball in the evening?” he asked Myung Soo again. Myung Soo nodded “Hmm..Okay” simply agreed with that. Also will be his first ever Basketball game he spend with his friends.

Class over, he headed to his car and put all his things inside. Someone called out his name from a distance as he turned, it was his classmate who invited him for the game earlier. “So, where were we heading later?” he asked. “We will be at the court in twenty minutes” his classmate named Hoya told. “Okay~ I’ll be there” he smiles as he drove off to buy some drinks for them, maybe some snacks will do.

He stopped the engine as he arrived at the mini market and started to stroll the trolley around when he was inside. Taking as many as drink in the fridge, he didn’t mind to count all of them who would be there for the game. Same goes to snacks. After he filled half of the trolley with different type of drinks and snacks, he went to the counter at the front to pay for all things that he bought. Then, he leaves with a bunch of plastics in his hands and stuffed them in Porsche bonnet that he owned. He drove off after a few minutes.

As he parked his car within the court, he opens the bonnet, revealing the plastic bags. “Hoya!” he called his friend for help. “Yes?” Hoya asked while running to him. He smile “Don’t mind to help me with this?” while pointed to the bunch of plastic bag. Hoya eyes widen and slowly grabbed a few plastic out from the bonnet as Myung Soo did the same before shut closed the bonnet behind. They walked towards where the others sitting on the waiting bench.

They put all plastics on the end side of the bench and he started dug in to find his drink. “Guys, this is all yours” he said and takes a sip of his soda. “You bought all of this?” another one of his friend asked, puzzled. “Yup, should we start?” he asked while all of them just nodded and started to leave for the court.

After an hour playing, they rest for a while “Guys, I’ll go first. Anyway, nice having the game likes this. If you need extra player, just call me, okay” he turned as the others mumbled ‘okay’ looking at him walked away.

They started to talk about him, “I don’t know he was this kind” Hoya said, takes a bite of his ‘Seaweed’ crackers. Other just agreed, “The sincerity can be seen on his face. Hmm…maybe, he already changed”.