Unexpected

How To Love Someone

While he was alone in his room, his read the other tips. “2.Empathize. Put yourself in someone else's shoes. Rather than impose your own expectations or attempt to control them, to understand how they feel, where they come from, and who they are. Realize how they could also love you back just as well” he read the entire sentence until the end.He lay on his back facing the clear-white ceiling and both hand on the stomach. “I need to ask her to bring me meets her parents. She never talked or letting me to see her parents photos” he said between the light breaths.

Without any second though, he took his phone and pressed green button on Rae Sun name in his contacts list. He puts ‘My Angle’ for her. He can hear her attractive voice through the phone, answering his call. “Can I ask you something?” he sounds so confident but in the other hand, he was pursed his lips. “Oppa, anything for you” she said it little cute making Myung Soo to giggled. He stopped for a while to inhale some air before continued talked his mind out, “When can I meet your parents?” frowning. She patted her index finger on her lip “Hmm…let me see” and she talk out loud makes Myung Soo startled “How about this weekend?” laughed as she can heard Myung Soo “Yah! Do do that again or you will regret it later” he smirked on the last sentence.

Weekend can’t wait any longer, seems so excited of the meeting for Myung Soo. He dug inside his high closet as he choosing the cloth to wear for tonight dinner with Rae Sun’s family. Lastly he ended up with white shirt and black coat for the outside. Not too skinny black jeans for his bottom. A few hours later he drove off to his girlfriend house with his heartbeat pounding faster from usual.

As he arrived in front of big mansion with wonderful garden and illumined up with dim-yellow lights around it. His across the driveways to front of the mansion as the gate automatically swing open. After he parked his car, he got out of the car as he Rae Sun waiting on the upper edge of the stairs with smiling face. He approached her “Woah Angle~ you’re so lovely tonight” he praising his girl while give light kiss on her cheeks. “Are you ready, Oppa?” she asked with concern. He just nodded and Rae Sun dragging him inside “My family won’t sink their teeth onto your body, you know” she teasing Myung Soo as she laughed while he glancing in respond.

They crossing the long hallway that full of family picture to the living room but his focused on the way because he so nervous. There is no one in the living room, Rae Sun told him to sit first before she leave him alone to called for her parents. His head fall down, squeezing his hands together.

“Dad, Mom..Myung Soo was here” she called her parents from downstairs. “Okay, just wait for a second dear” her mom replied. She went to where Myung Soo been and sit beside him. Her parents approached them “So, this is Myung Soo?” his father asked. Myung Soo heard it so familiar in his ears and looked up to see someone that he knows for thirteen years. His eyes widen same goes to Rae Sun father. He never expected to meet him again. Slowly he stand, walked backward before run away with tears falling down unsteady because the wind while he running so fast and didn’t mind to look back. “Oppa, oppa?” she tried hard to catch up him but he was too fast for her. He quickly started the engine and leaves her there, collapsed on the floor with tears in front of the mansion door. The things he never expected even dream of that happened just like that. Rae Sun was his father stepdaughter, he remarried with the widow that had destroyed his family life. He hate his father for what he have done to his mother and now his feeling same goes to Rae Sun.  

 A week passed, Rae Sun never heard about Myung Soo again, she cried all day long. Don’t care for her school anymore, she so disgrace to face Myung Soo for a time being. But she didn’t know that he was already leaves for State to live with her mother the day after the incomplete dinner. He tried his best to forget about Rae Sun but he can’t overcome his feeling. He ended up keep his love just like that and closed his heart for impending love in the future. He stopped at the second tips not even finished read the entire content.  

 

The End

 

 

Thank You for spending your time reading this story. And also for who dropping by to commented and the subscribers, I really appreciated what you have done to encourage this story.

Thank You So Much.

I Love You Guys…