Not Alone

How To Love Someone

 

As arrived at home, he put all his stuff on the kitchen counter. He dug his head in the fridge s he grabbing for the water jug. His lung feels so dry yet thirsty because he doesn’t having his lunch in the school, the only thing he do is dozing off s he don’t like the crowded place, the Cafeteria. Moreover, he doesn’t like to eat too much in one day. No wonder, he’s lean yet tough.

After he is done drinking half of water from the jug, he went upstairs to change into something thin and dragging himself back downstairs to the living room to watch TV. As he sat on the couch, he remembers that he did not touch any of his assignment all this day and headed to his room upstairs to start his work. He feels so sleepy after finishing his work and went to sleep.

Thursday morning was so wonderful to him as the sun shining the world with it bright light and makes the weather so chill. He got up a little earlier than usual because he is in a very good mood but he was not sure why. He had completed all his assignment yesterday, just waiting to be sent away. As usual he taking bath and prepared before he went to collage.

He went downstairs after puts on his shoes and heading to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. While crossed the hallway to the kitchen, don’t know what makes him so excited today, “Good Morning, guys” as he greeted entire maid which standing in line as he pass through with smile that his maid saw for the first time in their life. That smile was so sweet and sincere in their eyes. “Good Morning, Sir” greeted him back, their tongue feels really numb as they surprised. All this years, he never rebuked or greeted them even a few words but today, he is so different from the previous Kim Myung Soo.

“Aish! Don’t call me with ‘SIR’, just call me Myung Soo or Myunggie, anything you want as long as it’s not that ‘SIR, okay?’” he said jokingly, emphasized the words ‘sir’ and let out a slight laugh. “Okay..” the entire maid nodded and grinned. “Don’t be so afraid, I still eating food not a human being” he teased making them laughed. “I’ll be going now” waving and leaving the dumbfounded maids.

As Myung Soo out of sight, “It’s good to saw him smile. All these time he only knows how to yelling and throwing things that caught his eyes” said one of the maid. “Yes, it’s so surprising. If he stays like that, we can see his smile everyday” as they continued to praised their Young Master. “I agree with that and by the way, what should we call him because he doesn’t like the ‘sir things’” she added. “We’ll go with Myung Soo then, it is better than he start yelling again if we didn’t listen to what he just said just now” entire maid nodded as they agreed with the Chief of the maid explanations.

At the collage, he can feel all the eyes were focused on him but pretended that he didn’t realized about it. As he entered his classroom, his wild eyes looked around and stopped at the corner. He slowly walks towards his seat in the same line with the new student but different row and place his bag on the white with steel-poles table. As he lend on the chair, he turned to his right where he can see a girl in short black hair and glasses. He did not about the new student yet even her name.

“Who is she?”. “I’ve never seen her before” he mumbled to himself. He quickly face to the front as Mr. Lee enter the class “Morning class” as e greeted. “Good Morning, Mr. Lee” greeted him back loud enough in voice of fifteen students. He occasionally looked towards her. A bit that he knows, he was smiling to himself. “Rae Sun, can you answer this question for me?” Mr. Lee called out her name while pointing to the board. “So her name is Rae Sun?” he thought. “Yes, Mr. Lee” she stood to solve the written question. Mr. Lee ordered Rae Sun to return to her seat after she answers correctly.