Friends And Love

How To Love Someone

Day by day, week by week, he got so many friends. He can feel something different about having friends than none in nineteen years ago. Now he little close with Rae Sun, he usually will hang out by himself in the class but from few weeks ago onwards, he will sat in the Cafeteria along with Hoya and others. Not to mention, Rae Sun was one of them. They are getting closed to each other. Every weekend they will having a Basketball game in their usual place and accompany by the one and only girls that they had beside them, Kim Rae Sun.

He and Rae Sun always stopped by the park everyday after their class over and having some ice cream together. Sharing many things with each other likes interest and a little secret of their life.

As the time goes by, one by one started to have feeling towards each other but still with their friendship. Myung Soo learn how to loving with his heart itself. He referred to site or web for advices and tips. Sometimes he will ask his maid who already married for a long time.

One day he feels so bored and turns on his Vaio and start to surf the web. He type ‘How To Love Someone tips’ in the search box and click on ‘submit’ tab below.  After a few second later, a bunch of answer to his question appeared on the screen. He read one by one slowly and tries to understand it. They he go with the first that on the top.

1. Say It.” as he read the tips and scroll down to saw another five to go to the end. He bookmarked the pages to be easy for him to referrer later. His heart say to confess but himself felt little embarrassed. Rolling around on the king sized bed. Walk back and forth while his hand on his forehead because his had slight headache. This is his first time confessing to a girl he likes. He sat on the L-shaped couch beside the window while looking out, viewing a beautiful scenery of that evening to calm down himself a bit.

He called Rae Sun for a meeting in the park after had so many debates with his mind and heart. He drive his car to the park where they usually spending together. He tried his best to buy a rose. He was waiting for Rae Sun on their usual spot under the big tree with flower in hands in patient. Rae Sun arrived just in time he asked for. As soon as Rae Sun stood in front of him, he held out the flower on bended knee and say “I Love You, would you be mine?” with all his heart and waiting for her respond. She was shocked but soon calm down, she took the flower from Myung Soo hands and say “I Love You too, Myung Soo. Yes I do” with tears heavily stagnant on both her eyes-lips before fell upon her cheeks. He looked to see her face, straighten up his body and brought Rae Sun into his warm embrace.

From that day, they always together to everywhere, hand in hand. He never let go of her hand even they stepped in the collage. Some of the eyes glare and some glances towards them, full of hate in their eyes. But the jealousy won’t stop them from loving each other. It makes them even strong to faced all people that against it.

Are you okay?” Myung asked as his head bent down to looked to Rae Sun face and into her sparkling eyes. “I’m will be okay, as long as you here by my side” she smile and nodded. He holds onto her waist and slowly passes through all people that owned the death glare. They make it to the classroom within a minute.