Past Events

How To Love Someone

 

He sat on the bench which made of copper within the garden as he closed his eyes. Melodious sound of birds and autumn foliage falls to the ground, giving him a very beautiful morning everyday.

The sun shone the green earth, can refresh his mind and thought. The air is not too cold, it make himself wants to sit there longer. He inhaled fresh air as he breathes.

Hmm..So lonely~” He sighed. “Why must they divorce? Don’t they love me” he asked to himself, felt really disappointed. He looked to the sky as he watched the movement of clouds. He suddenly remembers the arguments of his parents, which were when he was only thirteen now he already reached age twenty. His mother the one was still looked for him but she lived outside the country and would send him money every month. He was under his maid care all this time.

 

Flashback

 

She sending their entire maid out for three days off even she manage to give them some money to enjoy their night outside. She needs privacy just for a few days. “Today, all of you can have some fun outside and day off for three days” she explained to every maid whose there. “Really?, But why, Mrs. Kim?” they started to ask and puzzled. “Hmm..I just want to spent some time together with my family” she smiled. “Is it really okay?” one of their maid asked. “Yes, I also wanted to cook for them myself”. “And before you go, here are some money for you all.. Go enjoy yourself” she cheers for entire maid as she handing the money, it’s five hundred. “Isn’t this too much, Mrs. Kim?”.  “Not at all, this is just a gift for you hard work all this time” she smiled while started waving to the maids. “Thank You, Mrs. Kim” bowed simultaneously thanking her and waving before they went outside the house.

After all the maid of sight, she sits down on one of the couch which covered in brown leather.

She’s waiting for her husband to come back from work in the living room. She looked a bit unsteady, walked back and forth. Sometimes, she looked out the window. After a few second, her husband came and she managed to sit on the couch waiting for him to enter the house.

As her husband opens the door, she was angry with her husband and the tears began to flow on her soft cheeks as she watched her with eyes full of anger. She asks question that makes her husband was shocked and his suitcase that he hold in his right hand fall down on the floor in front of high dark brown door. His hand felt helpless.

Where have you been when I had to worked outstation? You didn’t even care about our children and what might happen in this house, YOU DON’T CARE!!” she burst out her feeling so loud enough to make her husband’s eardrum explode. “What are you saying? What do you mean by ‘where have I been’?” he let out words by words as he shaking a bit. “Do you think I don’t know what were you doing? Perhaps you think I am a FOOL, HUH?!

I managed to come home even having a hard time in my work place, I’ve try my best to spending time with Myunngie. And I’ve been told that you barely at home when I leave for a week” she low her voice as she crumble her cloth holding her chest. “I need explanations for that, you know?” collapsed on the floor, crying out loud. “I’m sorry, honey~.. I didn’t plan that, all happen so sudden. She came in to my life and it all happened not intentionally” his husband said with tears rolling down so hard. His eyes become slightly red. “DON’T CALL ME THAT!” as her voice filled entire house. “Please leave me alone, go to her!” yelled making sore. “Honey~ please~” kneeled in front of her wife, begging. “We’re done, just go to that widow” not willing to say anything.

 

End Of Flashback

 

His eyes were filled with tears. He was there when it happened. The day after that was so gloomy, his mother was became very quite. After a few months later, his mother leaves for the states and got remarriage after a month. Even so, she still cares for him deep inside her heart. But she’s not ready to face him because She were the one who leave him, maybe in the future she will came to take him with her.

 

 

I can’t destroy my life like this, I need someone to accompany me” he said in his thought and leaves the lonely garden for taking a nap. He needs to relax before continuing doing his assignment that accumulative on his table looks like a small hill.