Brown is the Warmest Color (Special)

Solving The Enigma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai


. I wanted to kiss her.

Those rosy lips were tempting me.

I wanted to throw that cigarette away and replace it with my mouth.

She looked directly into my eyes while I was trying to lit her cigarette. I couldn't take my eyes away from her.

I never been this close to her, I could feel the heat that was emanating from her body.

Her pupils were dilated and I bet mine too.

From the first time I saw her, her eyes captivated me. The warmest brown I've ever seen, like honey with a little hint of cognac.

Expressive eyes that showed strenght, determination, darkness, sadness. The last two were easy to identify, since I see them on mine every time I see my reflexion.

On the last couple of weeks I kept looking for her, just to watch her, like a middle schooler.

Kind of creepy, I know.

What I definitely don't know is: why do I feel so attracted to her?

When she refused my help, when she fell after she bumped into me, I wasn't making fun of her for falling. The fact that she cursed so loudly was the reason of my laugh.

She's a total contradiction. Her figure is thin but curvy, she's looks extremely feminine but curses like a sailor, her whole image sends the message "I give a about everything" but I know she's a good student and works hard to be in top of the class.

"I didn't notice, the fact, that you smoke" I asked her.

She exhaled a big cloud of smoke. HOT-AS-.

"Well I didn't. I mean, I quit. But this is an and excellent ocassion to get back"

"You quit, but you still had a pack in your pocket?"

"Well yeah... A problem?" She asked defiant, lifting one eyebrow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter