Different Points of View

Solving The Enigma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Solving The Enigma

 

 

Chapter Two

 

 

 

His smile, his hugs, the way he made fun of me, which was a lot. The little glimpse of a dimple that appeared on each cheek every time he smiled.

I miss him. I miss him. I MISS HIM.

“Krys… Babe, are you listening?”

I took a sip of coffee from the cup in my hand. “Sorry, no”.

“I would like to enter in your head, just to know what consumes your thoughts so often”. Myungsoo said smiling.

You wouldn’t like it.

Myungsoo and I… We’ve been together for almost a year. Nothing deep, just hanging out and having … lot of . There are times that he freaks me out, I know he wants more but I can’t, at least not right now.

 “It’s nothing in particular, just thinking about how bad I am doing in my tests. It’s not normal in me”. This part is true though. I was an excellent student and on my last tests I did awful.

We were in the  university coffee shop. He was studying/ talking to me and I was just watching him and enjoying my coffee, well I was enjoying more the view: Myungsoo’s muscular definition is sculpted by football training, his white t-shirt hugged his pecs lightly, OH BOY! And what’s hidden by that shirt… A yummy eight pack. His long fingers ran through his short and curly brown hair which shifted back into place once his hand had gone past, the light coming from the window beside us, made it shine to a shade of light brown, his slightly tanned skin was caused by the sun of California on summer break, his tight jaw was an angular shape that was filled with little stubbles, which are shave everyday. High cheekbones perfectly accentuated his face, and his full  lips were slightly curved. His expressive eyes are a chartreuse light green, the ones that were looking warmly at me, accompanied by an easy smile.

“It’s just the first tests on each subject. I’m sure you’ll be fine” Myungsoo said at the same time he put his arm around me and kissed me on the temple.

Remember about my freaking out moments? This is one of these. Small clues that reveals we are in a relationship that goes beyond just .

But despite everything it doesn’t mean I hate it. It makes me feel safe, that he doesn’t consider me just a he’s banging.

“I hope so… it could ruin my scholarship”

“Relax… look at me”. My eyes met his. “It’s YOU nerdy. I’m sure it’ll be fine”.

I smiled… I like when he calls me that. Slowly he leaned and kissed me,  I hesitated at first but his lips consumed mine and my thoughts.

We have chemistry, it’s undeniable.

I pressed my hand on one of his cheeks when our tongues met, he made a little moan when my free hand caressed his abs through the fabric of his t-shirt.

“It’s a pity that we’re in public” he said breaking the kiss. His pupils were slightly dilated.

I laughed “Indeed”. He smirked and gave me a last brief kiss, before going back to study mode.

Suddenly I felt someone looking at me, I took a look on the ordering line in the shop, and my eyes met with blue ones.

I immediately knew who was. I mean, that shade of blue is the one you only get from photoshopped photos, and there’s only one person that I ever seen with those amazing blue eyes.

His expression was composed but his jaw was tense. OMG, did he just saw us making out?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter