Memories

Solving The Enigma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Solving The Enigma

 

Chapter 3

 

Memories

 

 

"I just wanna be by your side if these wings could fly"

 

 

Krystal

I was 7 years old when I cut my leg with a piece of glass, just under my knee. I remember everything and how I felt nothing when I cut myself accidentally, I knelt down to get something from the floor and kept walking, but my mom saw my jeans ripped, with a straight line, and she insisted to look under it.

We were in a parade, organized by my school.

The wound was huge but the blood wasn’t running out yet. She took me to the hospital I was scared and like any child I was expressing it by crying. My dad came to the hospital a few minutes later and he was with me, along with my mom while the doctors started suturing me. I felt little cramps thanks to the anesthesia.

It is kind of a trauma, because I remember exactly how it was.

Later that day when we came back to the house, my dad was complaining to my mom that she didn’t took good care of me, that she took me out alone with her, and this happened, my mom argued back, saying that she told him to come with us, but he didn’t want to, and maybe the whole incident wouldn’t have occurred, if he would have come with us.

I remember that my dad left a couple of days later, because he used to work and live on another state. Just as my mom. They were alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter