Chapter 52

Baby Don't Cry

"I'm sorry if I told Nayeon something like that.." Baekhyun said as soon as he saw Taeyeon sitting alone silently at the living room after he sent Nayeon back to Taeyeon's room to play. Turning her head to face him, Taeyeon smiled a little before shaking her head fully understanding him. 

"It's alright.. I know that you don't have any choice" Taeyeon said sincerely and Baekhyun looked away before nodding his head and scratching his nape. Was it really because he has no choice but to tell Nayeon that he loves Taeyeon? Or.. does he really love her? 

"Something wrong?" Taeyeon asked upon seeing the frown on Baekhyun's face. 

"N-Nothing.. I'm going out first" Baekhyun said as he faked a smile and Taeyeon nodded her head witha curious look on her face. Why wouldn't she when Baekhyun's voice seemed to be a bit cold, hearing the door close, Taeyeon frowned as she sighed. 

On the other hand.. 

Baekhuyn closed the door as he ruffled his hair frustratingly. Clenching his fist, Baekhyun questioned himself with felt so right saying that he loves her, he questioned himself of where did that old Baekhyun go, the one that hated everyone, the one that never really believed in the word 'love'. 

Walking at the shore, Baekhyun kicked the sand frustratedly as the scene that had happened moments ago is still fresh on his mind. He wanted to forget about it, he wanted not to bother about it but as much as he tried to, those memories kept coming back and hunting him. 

"You seem frutrated. Something wrong?" A familiar voice asked and Baekhyun turned to look and saw Kangta standing a few steps behind him with a curious face on. "There's nothing hyung" Baekhyun said then followed by a heavy sigh causing Kangta to chuckle and shake his head. 

"You're really a bad liar" Kangta said and Baekhyun smiled bitterly before nodding his head. 

Am I?  He asked himself. 

"Sorry hyung.." Baekhyun said and Kangta walked to him before patting his shoulder. "You seem to be close with Taeyeon. Is she the one?" Kangta asked jokingly causing Baekhyun to lightly flinch. 

Is she the one? 

"What do you mean hyung?" Baekhyun asked and Kangta chuckled. "You never really liked being with girls right after that day.. You hated them" Kangta said and Baekhyun sighed before nodding his head. 

"She's not hyung.. Taeyeon's not like them, she's different" Baekhyun answered mindlessly and Kangta smiled before nodding his head. "Really? What's different with her then?" Kangta asked and Baekhyun pondered about it for a moment not really thinking that Kangta is only testing him. 

"She's not pushy.. she's simple.. she's nice. I don't know hyung,  she's just different" Baekhyun answered and Kangta nodded his head again. Deciding to test him further, Kangta put both of his hands inside his pocket before taking a deep breath. 

"You know she's pretty.. I kinda like her" Kangta said with a small smile while looking into the vast sea and Baekhyun suddenly looked at him with a questioning look on his face. Seeing this, Kangta mentally laughed at him. 

"You like her?" Baekhyun asked and Kangta nodded his head before looking at Baekhyun. 

"Yeah.. I do like her. She isn't taken yet right? I still stand a chance" Kangta said and Baekhyun furrowed his brows before flexing his jaws and Kangta tried his best to prevent himself from bursting out into laughter. 

"But she's a tough road hyung" Baekhyun said but to Kangta it sounded like he's giving him cautions and telling him to back off. "I don't care.. it'll be worth it if she says yes" Kangta said with a grin and Baekhyun flexed his jaw even more and of course Kangta saw this.

"But what if.. she says no?" Baekhyun asked and Kangta chuckled. "I'll make sure she says yes" Kangta said and Baekhyun sighe before shaking his head. "I'll go now hyung" Baekhyun said and before Kangta can say anything else anymore, Baekhyun already left. 

"That kid's too blind" Kangta said as he shook his head and walked the other way. 

"Aish.. this is not helping anymore" Baekhuyn grumbled as he ruffled his hair frustratedly while continuing to walk at the shore. He doesn't even have where does he want to go anymore, all that's on his mind right now is to cool down from his embarassment, frutration and annoyance. 

Wait. Annoyance? 

Since when? 

"Argh!" Baekhyun finally bursted out as he kicked the water and took a few steps back before letting himself fall on the sand. Grabbing a handful of sand, Baekhyun threw it as he groaned in frustration. 

Shaking his head, Baekhyun took a few deep breaths. 

"Are you alright?"A familiar voice asked and Baekhyun immediately lifted his head up and saw Taeyeon standing a few meters away from him with Nayeon holding her hand while looking at him innocently, letting out a sigh, Baekhyun forced a smile before shaking his head. 

"Yeah.. How did you know I'm here?" Baekhyun asked as he brushed his pants before standing up. "Instinct?" Taeyeon said unsurely and Baekhyun nodded his head, feeling something shaking his hand, Baekhyun looked down and saw Nayeon holding his hand. 

"Appa.. carry me" Nayeon said and Beakhyun lifted Nayeon up in his arms. 

"You missed me?" Baekhyun asked and Nayeon nodded her head before puting. "Appa's gone when I came out of umma's wrong. I miss you" Nayeon said and Baekhyun smiled before brushing a few strands of Nayeon's hair that got into her face, glancing at Taeyeon, Baekhyun noticed that Taeyeon still wore the handmade bracelet he gave her even after the awkward atmosphere back earlier. 

"Umma missed you too.. right umma?" Nayeon said before looking at Taeyeon and Taeyeon immediately nodded her head as soon as Nayeon did. "See?" Nayeon said as she pouted and Baekhyun smiled weakly before nodding his head. 

"Appa won't go anywhere anymore without you then" Baekhyun said and Nayeon smiled brightly. "Really appa?" Nayeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head as he smiled. 

"i won't leave you.. the two of you" 

______________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Love's in the air uh-uh.

HAVE YOU SEEN SNSD'S CATCH ME IF YOU CAN TEASER?!

I SERIOUSLY DIED. THEY'RE ALL FRIGGIN' HOT THERE.

They're not babies anymore T.T