Chapter 53

Baby Don't Cry

"Taeyeon!" 

"Hey there Yoong" Taeyeon greeted as soon as she heard Yoona's loud voice on the other line. The latter seemed to be happy and Taeyeon wondered why, something good must have happened to Yoona that she sounds so cheerful. 

"I wanna tell you something!" Yoona said happily and Taeyeon furrowed her brows as she smiled before going out of her room not wanting to distract Nayeon anymore. Closing the door silently, Taeyeon made her way to the couch sa she settled down on it. 

"What is it then?" Taeyeon asked sounidng a little excited too. "Guess what" Yoona said playfully and Taeyeon on the other hand put her free hand over her forehead as she chuckled before shaking her head upon Yoona's sudden playfulness. 

"Hmm.. You and Kai are in good terms now?" Taeyeon asked and heard a giggle as an answer. Shaking her head, Taeyeon furrowed her brows while still smiling oblivious to the fact that someone's watching her behind a door. The person seemed to be happy seeing her smile too. 

"Hmm.. a bit. But that's not it.. guess what" Yoona said again and Taeyeon chuckled. "I give up" Taeyeon said and Yoona on the other hand pouted as if Taeyeon can even see her. 

"Already?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon chuckled before nodding her head. "Yes" She answered and heard Yoona sighed, the latter must have thought that Taeyeon isn't at the mood right now, that's what inside Taeyeon's mind right now. 

"Come on.. tell me" Taeyeon slightly whined and then she heard Yoona on the other line giggle. "I'm dating Kai" Yoona said shyly yet with happiness in her voice and Taeyeon's eyes widened as she suddenly got up from her seat. 

"Really?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief and Yoona hummed as an answer. "Yes.." Yoona said and Taeyeon smiled widely upon knowing that finally, Yoona found the man that's going to make her happy. 

She has nothing against Kai, she even thinks that they are cute together and Kai's a perfect match to her. 

"How.. How did it happened? What did Kai do?" Taeyeon asked curiously and Yoona on the other hand chuckled upon noticing the sudden interest Taeyeon just revealed. Why wouldn't she right? They're sisters. 

"It's just that.. he became all mad when we went to see Luhan's game. He walked out on me and I don't have any single idea why he's being annoyed without any reason then Luhan came and Kai got more furious then he came shouting and suddenly told me that he likes me then he left without hearing my side" Yoona narrated and Taeyeon furrowed her brows getting more interested and confused at the same time. 

"I tried to run after him but Luhan stopped me" Yoona said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows her smile disappearing. "He has the right.. you know that" Taeyeon said and Yoona hummed in response. Of course, Taeyeon knows what's her status with Luhan before and Taeyeon's right, Luhan has every right to stop her from running after Kai. 

"I know.. but what he did surprised me" Yoona said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. "Really? What did he do?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I thought that he's going to be mad at me.. going to shout at my face telling me that I'm looking at someone else other than him and threaten me that he will tell our parents about it but instead, he did the opposite, he told me not to go after Kai not because he doesn't want it but because to give Kai some time to think, he even said that he's fine with it saying that what we feel for each other isn't enough to make our relationship lifelong, then he told me that he'll take care of both of our parents about it" Yoona said and Taeyeon slowly smiled as she nodded her head. 

"You're lucky then.. it's rare to find a guy as kind and understanding as him" Taeyeon said and Yoona nodded her head. "I know.. that's why I'm still feeling bad about it knowing that Luhan did it just to make me happy" Yoona said as she felt guilt starting to get into her again, why wouldn't she right? After all those times, Luhan had been the best guy to her, he never treated her bad and gave her everything she wants and needs and did everything to make her happy but in the end all he got was nothing. 

He failed to have her heart. 

"Then talk to him.. tell him what you're feeling guilty about. I'm telling you, it'll be alright as soon as you tell him what's on your mind.. and heart" Taeyeon adviced and Yoona nodded her head as if Taeyeon can even see her. 

"What about Kai? Don't you think that he'll be jealous?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon pondered about it for a moment. "He has the right but tell him what you're planning to do too.. I'm sure that he'll understand" Taeyeon said simply and Yoona nodded her head taking in every advice Taeyeon had told her. 

"Thanks Tae.. I never really know what will I do without you and your advices" Yoona said thankfully and Taeyeon chuckled before nodding her head. 

"That's what friends are for" Taeyeon said as she smiled. "What about you then? How's the out of town with Baekhyun? It's been four days you know, we'll see each other again soon" Yoona reminded and Taeyeon chuckled before shaking her head lightly. 

"We're doing fine.. I'll tell you everything in person" Taeyeon said and Yoona whined. 

"You're unfair" Yoona said and Taeyeon chuckled. "I think you're having too much fun that you don't want to tell me what's really happening to you anymore" Yoona dramatically said while faking sobs not really understand what Yoona meant. 

"I'll tell you.. it's just that I'm still doing our project" Taeyeon said and Yoona's eyes widened. 

"Oh my freaking goodness. I'll call Kai now we haven't started yet. Bye" Yoona said before haning up and not even waiting for Taeyeon to say anything anymore. Shaking her head, Taeyeon opened her notes and took some reminders and guidelines about the project they're doing. 

"You're busy?" A familiar voice asked and Taeyeon looked up only to see Baekhyun standing there at the living room too. 

"Not that much.. why?" Taeyeon asked before closing her phone and looking at Baekhyun. "Is Nayeon asleep?" Baekhuyn asked ignoring Taeyeon's question and Taeyeon only nodded her head. 

"Yes she is.." Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun nodded his head in return. 

"Then.. let's go out" 

______________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Wah, their week long vacation's going to end soon.. 

They're going out? should Taeyeon say yes? hahaha 

I think I'll be busy the next few days guys.. but don't worry I'll try to update. 

BaekYeon fluff? Who wants? 

BYE~!