Chapter 5

Baby Don't Cry

"Are you mad at me?" Yoona asked abruptly as soon as she took a seat beside Taeyeon while on the bleachers at the school's stadium. Taeyeon on the other hand flinched, suprised of what Yoona is doing there.

"Why'd you ask?" Taeyeon asked with a barely audible voice. She thought, she's not mad though and maybe Yoona's just overlooking into things but she still felt bad for not telling Yoona anything that had happened to her.

"I just want to know.. We're friends and you cutting me off like this hurts me" Yoona said with her trembling voice and Taeyeon sighed as she put her arms around Yoona's shoulder pulling her friend closer, Yoona on the other hand looked up tryin to fight the tears building on her eyes.

"I'm sorry.. It's my fault" Taeyeon said while rubbing her friend's arm and Yoona chuckled as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hands. "Glad you know.." She palyfully said and Taeyeon smiled knowing that Yoona wasn't mad at her.

"I just don't know myself anymore.. Everything.. affects me. Greatly" Taeyeon said as she took back her arm and covered her face with both of her hands. Yoona weakly sighed as she watched Taeyeon sit there beside her.

"Just let it out.. I'm here" Yoona said and Taeyeon removed her hands away from her face. Letting out a weak smile Taeyeon shook her head and Yoona dropped her shoulders and frowned knowing what it meant.

"I don't want to. You know me, I never want anyone to see me cry" Taeyeon said and Yoona sighed before holding Taeyeon's hand and looking her stright into the eyes. 

"I know.. that's why they always hurt you. That's why the people here wants to bring you down because even after all the pain and the harsh words they never see you cry and they will never stop doing this to you until you show them that you got hurt too" Yoona said and Taeyeon shook her head before taking a deep breath.

"No, because if I cry especially infront of them. They'll just want to put me down more and more, crying infront of them only will make them see how weak I am" Taeyeon said or more like retorted with Yoona's advice. 

"I won't fight with you.. I'll just let you do what you want, but believe me. Crying shows that you're strong. Not weak" 

"So what's up? I've got things to tell you" Kai said as he took a seat beside his buddy Baekhyun on the school's cafeteria. Baekhyun turned his head only to see Kai smiling like and idiot, shaking his head Baekhyun continued to write down new songs as his earphones were plugged into his ears.

Getting annoyed, Kai yanked the earphones off of his friend;s ear and gave Baekhuyn a stern look.

"What?" Baekhyun bluntly asked. 

"I said I've got something to tell you" Kai said and Baekhuyn raised his brows. "Shoot" He said and Kai grinned.

"Remember Im Yoona?" Kai asked with an eager voice and Baekhyun slowly nodded his head. "The girl you're head over heels for" Baekhyun bluntly said again causing Kai to cover Baekhyun's mouth with his own hand as he looked around.

"Shh!" Kai said and Baekhyun slapped Kai's hand away and wiped his mouth looking at Kai in annoyance. "What's with her?" Baekhyun asked this time and Kai smiled like an idiot causing Baekhyun to roll his eyes in annoyance again.

"We've become friends!" Kai said in the happiest voice and Baekhyun's jaw dropped not because he's surpsirised but because of Kai's foolishness. Getting enough of it, Baekhyun slapped Kai's nape and lifted his fist up ready to hit his friend.

"That's what you're proud of? Geez, Kai how long have you liked her? Eversince we entered here? and now you're so proud of yourself just because you've become friends? How can you become such a fool?" Baekhyun asked and Kai rubbed his nape slowly.

"What do you want me to do?" Kai asked in irritation. "I'll be happy if you ask her to go on a date with you.. not just because you've become friends" Baekhyun simply said and Kai thought of it for a while, Baekhyun's right, he should have thought of it first but knowing that he and Yoona are friends now is making him giddy and all.

"Says the one who doesn't dated anyone before.. I befriended her so I can date her after, you can't just expect me to ask her to go on a date with me especially that we don't know about each other yet. I need to get close to her first" Kai said and Baekhyun shook his head knowing that Kai caught him redhanded, Kai's indeed got a point there.

"Alright.. you win.. But I don't think that you can do that" Baekhyun said as he gave Kai a sly smile. "What do you mean?" Kai asked not catching what Baekhyun meant.

"You know.. ask her to date you. Because you, my friend, is such a coward especially when it comes to asking Im Yoona out" Baekhyun said as he chuckled and Kai playfully glared at him.

"W-What if I did that?" Kai asked and Baekhyun chuckled. 

"I dare you.. it's not like you can do it too";  Baekhyun said and Kai shook his head. "I will but let's play fair here" Kai said and Baekhyun raised his brows curious of what Kai meant.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked and Kai smiled sheepishly. "I'll give you a dare too" Kai said and was about to open his mouth when Kai started talking again. 

"But it won't be hard enough cause I'm a good friend" Kai said and Baekhyun sighed as he shook his head. "Then what is it?" Baekhyun asked and as soon as Kai heard his friend's question a smile suddenly appeared on his face.

"Date" Kai shortly said. 

"With who?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Kim Taeyeon.." 

"You're freaking kidding me" Baekhyun said and Kai shook his head as his eyes became serious. Baekhyun knew where this is heading and he doesn't like it, he doesn't want to get involved with anyone especially with someone like Kim Taeyeon.

"I'm not.. Date her" Kai said and Baekhyun shook his head. "I won't.." He said but Kai frowned. 

"Come on man, you haven't dated anyone yet. Are you gay?" Kai asked and Baekhyun's eyes widened in disbelief with what his friend just said. "Absolutely not and my dating life isn't your business Kai so back out" Baekhyun said but Kai was persistent with his dare.

"Are you just afraid? Come on, you made a dare for me too and I'm going to do that" Kai simply explained and Baekhyun shook his head. "This is different alright.. she's someone you like" Baekhyun retorted but Kai still shook his head disapproving Baekhyun's retorts.

"But aren't you just a coward one too?" Kai said and Baekhyun sighed as he shook his head. As much as he hated to do it, he knows that Kai won't stop bugging him unless he did what Kai asked for. Now he got himself into trouble, Baekhyun thought.

"I'm not.." 

"Then do it.." 

"Fine"

"Good" Kai said as he smiled in victory. "What am I going to do with her?" Baekhyun asked and Kai thought about it. Then just like a bulb lighting up, Kai nodded his head. "Students bully her right? But that girl's a tough one, she's too strong" Kai stated and suddenly, Baekhyun remembered the day where he stood up for Taeyeon against Junsu.

"Yeah, so what?" Baekhyun asked shrugging the thoughts off.

"Three little words.." Kai said as the ends of his mouth curved up playfully. Baekhyun knew right at that moment that his friend was getting him into big trouble, this was the side of Kai he hated the most. 

The tyrannized attitude of him.

"Make her cry.." 

______________________________________________________________________

A/N:  It's getting tougher and tougher. 

Urgh, i feel like jumping off the bridge right now. Evererything's a mess right now I hope that it doesn't affect the updates I make, I hope you guys still like this story I'm writing and I'm sorry if it's not good enough. It's just that some probems are getting me down and I don't know what to do with them.

I'll update tomorrow~ 

Thanks for reading :)