Chapter 2

Love With Paws

 

(um unwanted touching warning guys.. just saying.) 

 

"Wasn't that yummy?" Taehyung smiled at the boy. 

"Nyuu," The boy eye smiled for the first time at his stay with the doctor. "Nyu?" The black haired boy looked curiously at a jar of buscuits and jumped on the table. Taehyung's brown eyes widened,"Y-yah! You're gonna break something!" 

The boy winced and sat still on the table holding his hands to his ears at the yelling,"Nyuu..." His whole body shook and he coyly looked down as his tail shyly wrapped itself around him. The elder sighed forgetting that the only thing the boy understand was emotions shown through his voice,"I-it's okay, I just didn't want you to break something,"He said softer, rubbing the boy's arm,"Here this is what you were after," He smiled, and handed the boy a cookie from the cookie jar the kitten was sniffing at.  

The boy took the cookie and ate it whole chewing on it it's eyes staying still seemingly analysing the taste," Nyuuuuu~" He said dreamily clearly enjoying it and crawls over to Taehyung and placed his hand over the cookie jar his eyes looking at Tae as if wanting more. 

Taehyung chuckled and opened the jar taking out 3 more and putting it on the kitten's plate,"Knock yourself out." 

The boy's smile seemed to beam as he climbed off the table going back to his seat sitting on the chair in a crouch position,"Nyuuu," He seemed to thank, as he ate the three cookies in 5 seconds flat and gave a huge burp. 

Taehyung laughed and clapped his hands," Hmm maybe I should name you Cookie." 

The boy's cat ears perked up as he stared at Taehyung. The elder gave a warm grin," Do you like that name? Cookie?" He asked. 

Cookie looked at Taehyung as if in shock, but just when he was about to answer,the doorbell rang. 

Taehyung groaned,"It's 6pm honestly," He got up and looked at the kitten and pointed under the table. Cookie obediently hid under the kitchen table looking at Taehyung's legs as they made it's way to the front foor. 

"Oh it's you." Taehyung said glumly. The man on the other side of the door pouted and stepped in,"That's no way to talk to your boss Taehyunggie." 

Taehyung winced at the nickname instantly getting annoyed,"Why are you even here Jimin? I made it perfectly clear I didn't wanna date you." 

Jimin chuckled,"I never said anything about dating." 

Taehyung raised his eye brow leaning against the carpet fabric wall,"You said you wanted to go out to a club to hang out?" 

"I don't want someone to snuggle and watch movies with Hyunggie," He chuckled softly shaking his head and pressed his body against Taehyung's cornering him at the peach wall,"I want someone to f*** ." He growled plainly. 

Taehyung squirmed,"Y-you should go now." 

Jimin chuckled at the younger's helplessness and trailed his hand down to cup his crotch,"Now now Hyunggie I think you should reconsider." 

Taehyung pushed him away roughly,"Yah I said go!" He yelled angrily.  

Cookie almost ran towards Taehyung... -He looks so upset- the kitten thought. -He yelled at me like that... no not even like that... this was worse... but he ordered me to stay here..- Cookie moved his hand to scratch the back of his ear wondering what he should do. 

Jimin frowned clearly not pleased and got hold of Taehyung once again,"I can ruin your life you know that don't you? I can fire you if you don't give me what I want... "

Taehyung stood still at the threat and stared at him with hurt eyes,"You can't... Jimin you know I need that money!" He yelled. 

Jimin huffed,"Yeah yeah yeah I know all about your mother suffering from cancer and she might die if you don't get enough money for the therapy blah blah blahhh... all you have to do is make me c*m once Taehyunggie," Jimin smirked as the younger looked down in submissiveness, and carressed his cheek,"It's not that hard." He whispered and began to peck his jawline. 

Taehyung could already feel tears stain his cheeks as Jimin continued. Jimin frowned tasting salt water at his lips,"Hey now it isn't that bad ~ I'm going to make you feel good, come on get on all fours" He whispered in a friendly voice. 

The brunnete boy kneeled down and stared straight at the floor, not finding the strength to look straight ahead where Cookie was directly under the table.

Cookie looked up at the strange man,-his voice seemed kind - the boy thought but then he looked down at the man who healed his ankle, -but why does he look so upset?- 

Jimin smiled and hovered over Taehyung running his hand over his waist gripping his mem*er,"Now first we're gonna make you feel good, then you have to return the favour ne?" He coos pecking the younger's ear. 

Taehyung looked up, his eyes pink and looked straight at Cookie,"Just get it over and done with you *hithead." 

Jimin chuckled," Aigoo so straightforward and sassy, that's what I love about you Taehyunggie." 

Taehyung shut his eyes as Jimin started to move his hand and started sobbing uncontrollobly, not that Jimin gave a fuc* anyway. 

Cookie frowned, -why is that strange man making the man who helped me cry?- He looked at Taehyung, "Nyu" He whispered. -That man isn't raising his voice at you, why are you crying?- 

Cookie didn't like this, he was so confused, the strange man didn't seem to be angry or yelling and yet Taehyung looked so sad. 

Jimin sighed, tired of hearing Taehyung cry and turned him around giving him a hard slap to the face,"Will you shut the up? It's supposed to feel good." 

Taehyung cried more,"You're fuc*ing sick do you hear?!" 

Cookie's ears twitched, the strange man yelled and Taehyung was upset, this emotional pattern was more familiar to the kitten and he knew exactly what to do,"NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!" 

Cookie ran out of under the table and hit a shocked Jimin with his fist," Nyu nyu!" -Take that - he thought. 

Taehyung shut his eyes preparing for the rest until he heard Cookie's cry of war, and looked to see the kitten like boy scratching Jimin's bare chest. 

Jimin screamed,"What the ?! Is this your fu*king boyfriend or some shi*?!" Jimin pushed Cookie off and the boy whimpered as his head bumped the edge of the table. Jimin quickly grabbed his clothes and rushed out afraid that Cookie would do more damage to his "precious abs". 

Cookie looked at Taehyung who was crawling up to him. "Cookie ... y-you saved me." The elder smiled warmly but then frowned."A-are you alright? can you hear me?" 

Cookie blinked, and saw Taehyung's face becoming blurrier and blurrier until his vision faded to black 

 

 

(CLIFFHANGERR OHHH )