Chapter 1

Love With Paws

Taehyung sighed walking along the wet part of the sand, as much as he likes his job at being a vet, it can be quite tiring at times not to mention reading all the tiny details in a specific injury or cut. That's why he likes the beach, mostly in the afternoon, He works morning shifts, so it's easy for him to relax for the rest of the day except when he gets paper work to be done from his boss Park Jimin. Don't get him wrong... he used to like Jimin, they were good friends and had a good working relationship... but nowadays it's like Jimin's eyes literally undress him. Taehyung shuddered at the thought, remembering the time when Jimin tried to make a move and shook his head, but he didn't want to leave his work either... it meant everything to him. He had animals that he had grown close to loving as well. 

Taehyung sighed kicking the sand up frustratingly before looking ahead and coming to a stop. There seemed to be a body rested on the shore, Taehyung's eyes widened as he realised it was the body of a boy and ran to his side. "Hello? Sir are you awake?" He asked anxiously. Taehyung blinked realising that the black haired boy was , not only that but he had black ears perked up from it's head and a tail laid out attached to his lower back. 
"What the hell?" Taehyung breathed out yanking the tail softly to check if it was real. 

Suddenly, they black haired boy sat up with a gasp crawling away from Taehyung grabbing his tail around his arms protectively. Taehyung didn't know whether to feel scared that this boy wasn't a boy exactly or to feel relieved that he was actually alive,"Um are you okay? You got washed up here." He said with concern.  

The boy's black ears twitched and perked up at Taehyung's deep voice and tilted his head,"Nyu?" 

"Uhh..." Taehyung was at lost for words and was starting to pick his phone up to call for help but stopped. Even if he helped this boy... took him to the hospital or anything...authorities wouldn't take in a boy with real ears and a tail...no... they would test him.. maybe even hurt him. Taehyung immediately felt frantic looking around to see if anyone was close enough to notice the peculiar boy. 

After seeing no one close by the elder looked at the boy and smiled warmly,"Hey I'm going to take care of you okay? You might get hurt." Taehyung talked slowly trying to get the clueless boy to understand,"Okay?" He finalised giving the boy a pat on the head. 

The kitten boy merely blinked but smiled when Taehyung patted his hand and instantly grabbed his arm with both hands nuzzling his hair against his hand. Taehyung chuckled at the odd reaction but the boy had seemingly warmed up to him. "Right well maybe we should cover you up.." Taehyung took off his vet coat and swung it around the boy's shoulder before carrying him bridal style to walk them to his house which was nearby. 

"Nyuuu" The boy shut his eyes when he felt Taehyung's arms wrap around him but opened them looking around and ended up smiling brightly "Nyuuu" He mewled amazed at the sight of the ocean upside down before eye smiling up at Taehyung. 

Taehyung chuckled and set the boy down next to him before he unlocked his door and pulled him in. "NYU!" The boy fell to the carpet gripping his foot with  a pained face. Taehyung quickly crouched down analysing him,"Aigoo did you break your ankle?" The boy suddenly had tears at the brim at his eyes and instantly cried out," Nyuuu Nyuuu nyuuu" Taehyung's eyes widened sympathetically,"D-don't cry shh hey it isn't that bad we'll fix you up right away okay?" He stood up looking around for his kit and walked back to the injured boy treating to his ankle. 

After a few minutes ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There all better." Taehyung box smiled at the boy. 

The boy blinked some still remaining tears and looked down at the now only slight pained ankle. He looked up at Taehyung. His ankle used to hurt like hell but this man suddenly made most of it go away... and his smile was so warm... and cute...

Taehyung opened his eyes from the closed eye smile he was giving when he felt a pair of arms go around him and the boy's ears softly nuzzling his chin. Taehyung chuckled before patting the boy's back. The hug prolonged for a few minutes before Taehyung heard the boy's stomach grow,"Aww someone's hungry, I'll go make something okay? Um make yourself comfortable." He said as he stood up. "Nyuu" the boy pouted seemingly whining at being left alone. Taehyung turned around sighing at deciding what to do but smiled. "Okay you can watch me." He picked up the younger and sat him up at the kitchen counter. 

The boy watched in awe as Taehyung cooked an omelette but he seemed to find himself staring more at him that the actual food....