Overwhelming

Consumption

Your head spun as it tried to process the fact that Big Bang's Taeyang knew who you were. He was smiling so charmingly at you and it felt like a fog had been blown into your mind. Haru gripped your hand and started pulling you into the room "Unnie, unnie!" she called to you. "Come meet the other uncles."

Other uncles?  you thought. Who could that be? But suddenly as you followed Haru's lead you found yourself in the Big Bang waiting room. You felt yourself become dizzy and your hear beat wildly in your chest. It felt like your heart would burst and your knees were going to give out. You could only bow and greet them feebly until Haru commanded you to sit on the couch by Seungri. 

"I'm so sorry for barging in," you stuttered to Seungri. "Haru just kind of grabbed me." 

"It's fine," Seungri replied. "Haru does that." 

"She's Hanbinnie's girlfriend," Taeyang suddenly announced to the whole room. 

I flushed a furious red as all of Big Bang's eyes landed on me. Suddenly I realized I had the large bag off gifts for the artists. I reached into the bag and pulled out the one for Big Bang. It was a box of high-end green tea sweets from a tradition market close to Harajuku. "These are for you," I said clumsily. I handed them to Taeyang with my head bowed. 

"Did you buy presents for all the artists?" Daesung asked incredulously. 

I nodded shyly. "I bought one for Mr. Yang too, but I don't think I'll see him." 

Big Bang laughed. "Wow she's a keeper!" Daesung exclained. 

"You're a little different than what I expected," GD said bluntly. 

"How so?" you questioned. 

"You're...just a little different. Hanbin doesn't talk about you much and I thought that was because I thought he was too much of a workaholic. Now I feel like he just wanted to keep you to himself, that selfish punk." GD chuckled and you couldn't help but laugh too. Suddenly Haru pulled you to your feet and began to run off with you somewhere. You barely said goodbye before she had you out  the door and down the hallway. 

You felt like you couldn't leave Haru alone even though you had to meet Hanbin, so the two of you walked around the halls until a man came running up behind you. It was Tablo, Haru's dad. "Haru-yah! There you are! I've been looking all over for you." Tablo knealt down next to his daughter and hugged her. He then looked up at me. "Are you BI's girlfriend?"

You bowed and smiled. "Yes, I'm ____. Nice to meet you. But how did you know I was-"

"Taeyang said that Haru had run off with BI's girlfriend." He looked down at Haru lovingly. "Thank you for looking after her. Are you here to see the show?"

"Yes I am. I came to greet everyonee first though. Could you tell me where Team B's room is?" you asked tentatively. "Oh and I brought you a gift."  fished around in the bag and produced three boxes one for each of the Epik High members, labeled meticulously. 

"Oh, thank you," Tablo exclaimed in surprise. "You didn't have to do that. Haru-yah! Let's take the nice unnie to Team B oppa's waiting room. Let's go!" 

 

Finally I arrived at the door labelled "Team B." Tablo left me outside the door and skipped off with Haru. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The waiting room was smaller than Big Bang's and it wasn't quite as lavishly decorated but it was still a comfortable size for all the movement that was happening in the room. Some of Team B were getting their hair and make up done while others were practicing Japanese. I scanned the room and were confused when you didn't see Hanbin.

"Oh! ___-ah," Jinhwan greeted. "Hanbin is getting changed right now." He smiled brightly at you and you smiled back. 

"Yo! ___-ah!" Bobby called standing up and approaching you. He pulled youinto a bear hug that swung you off your feet. "How you been?" he asked in English.

Bobby and you were both American so the two of you greetted each other and acted like close friends would in America. The two of you tended to speak in English too when it was just the two of you talking with each other. "I'm good, Bobby. Are you ready for the concert?"

"I was born ready," Bobby replied as he pulled you to sit  with him on the couch. "Thanks for coming though. It means a lot to all of us. You're such a big part of all of our lives, especially Hanbinnie's." 

His sincerity caught you off guard but you smiled and punched him playfully. "Of course." You continured to joke and catch up. At one point Bobby teased you about something and you pinched his cheek hard. As soon as my fingers came in contact with his cheek, warm, strong arms encircled your shoulders. 

"And what might you two be talking about?" a familiar voice whispered in your ear.