Ending

Consumption

You smiled as Team B took the stage and the crowd of fans began to cheer and scream with no end. Although you were sitting far away the energy from the music  and the peoople around you filled you with overwhelming joy. Hanbin's Japanese was a total turrn on, but their performance of "Just Another Boy" and "" seemed too short and as always tears stung your eyes both during Hanbin's rap during "" and when they left  the stage. You tried to enjoy the rest of the concert from your seat knowing that the backstage area would be a bustle of chaos. Finally, Team B came back on performing "Ringa Linga" with Taeyang. Taeyang was so charismatic and you smiled at the thought of him giving the song to Team B to perform. You made a mental note to thank and congratulate him later. 

The  performances continued and soon Hanbin came out with Bobby, Mino and SeungHoon to perform Phone Number, Hot, and High High. Although Hanbin's rap was music to my ears, I could not take my eyes off of Bobby's arms. I blushed in embarassment in what Hanbin would say if he saw me oogling at his friend's body. I shook the thoughts from my head and enjoyed their smiling faces and how happy they looked to be performing. 

The concert with all the artists having a great time to Gangnam Style and Fantasic Baby. You were able to wait for most of the spectators to leave before you made your way backstage. You waited just in the hallway until all the artists were done hugging and congratulating each other. You bowed deeply to all the artists that passed by. Taeyang stopped to talk to you briefly. 

"Did you enjoy the show?" he asked slightly out of breath.

"Of course," you said enthusiastically. "It was really amazing."

Taeyang smiled widely. "I'm glad you liked it. Were you planning on coming to the other shows?"

"I'm not sure. I would love to, but I don't want Hanbin to be too pressured by me."

Taeyang laughed. "He usually is really hard working, but I've never seen him give so much like he did today. Don't you think it's because you're here?"

You were taken aback a little at his comment.  Maybe  it was because Hanbin was special to you, but you always saw him through rose-colored glasses. "Maybe?" you said uncertainly. "Ah that's right. It was so nice of you to let them perform Rina Linga with you."

Taeyang smiled. "It was a lot of fun working with them. As a sunbae I should take care of my hoobaes," he said matter-of-factly. "Plus I still got the best part of the song." 

You laughed with him and nodded in agreement. 

"Hanbin should be coming out soon. I hope to see you at our future performances." He bowed and proceded to head to get changed. 

You waited for a litttle while longer and sure enough Team B appeared in the hallway. Hanbin came running up to you and swept you off your feet in a tight embrace. You laughed out loud as he spun you around. He kissed you on the cheek and set you down. "Did you like it?" he questioned.

All you could do was nod before the rest of Team B bombarded you with questions. Hanbin took your hand and lead you to the makeup room. There YG himself was congratulating all the artists. Your hand tightened on the bag that you had in your hand and your heart began to beat faster and faster. Hanbin had told him the two of you were dating but there had been no time to greet him properly. Team B were behind you and sensed your nervousness. They all smiled reassuringly at you and Hanbin gripped your hand tighter.

"YG Sajangnim," he called.