Watching

Consumption

You turned  around to throw your arms around Hanbin. He chuckled as he pulled you tighter into his arms, if that was possible over the back of the couch. The rest of Team B let out immature whoops and cat calls as they saw Hanbin try to secretly press his lips to yours. He sighed exasperately and you laughed out loud. "I'm so glad you came," he whispered in your ear. 

"Why wouldn't I?" you asked incredulously. "Backstage pass and an airline ticket. I'm pretty sure there's no one on the planet that would turn down that kind of offer." 

Hanbin beamed at you and kissed you not so secretly this time. "Come on," he said pulling you by the hand. "I want to show you around." 

You stood and were still clutching at the tote bag with the gifts in it. 

"Did you want to leave that here?" Hanbin asked looking at the large bag curiously. 

You shook your head vigorously. You were determined to give out all the giifts. Big Bang and Epik High were already done. "Oh but I have something for all the boys," you exclaimed as you dug into the bag producing five small boxes, wrapped, and labeled. The boys whooped and rushed to gather around you at the mention of gifts. You placed each of the differeent colored boxes in their hands. Hanbin looked severely disappointed when his outreached hands didn't receive a cheerful box. "Your gift is coming later," you murmured to him. His face immediately brightened and he tugged you out of the room. 

It was quieter in the hall and it finally felt like Hanbin and you were alone. Before you two took even a few steps, Hanbin walked you so your back was against the wall and his arms formed barriers on eiither side of you. You smiled up at him and your hands gripped the front of his shirt. His right hand came up to cup your cheek and you reveled in how warm his hand was. You could feel the roughness on the heel of his hand where his always rested against a peice of paper so much so it became chapped. "Thank you for always being there for me," he breathed.

You felt his breath slide over your cheek and it felt like his words were melting into your skin. You smiled at him and you knew you didn't have to say anything. He didn't need you to say anything.. 

"Come on," he murmured. "Let's go see the rest of the family." 

 

Hanbin took you from room to room to meet 2NE1, Epik High  and Haru again, Big Bang, Lee HI, and finally Winner. By the tiime you reached Winner's door your bag was considerably lighter. This would be your first time meeting Winner. Although they had been such a large part of Team B's lives, Hanbin had never been ready to introduce you to them. Because their future had been uncertain and they had been competiing it had been too hard on him. You had glimpsed Winner from the hallway in the YG Training Center, but you had never officially met them. You took a deep breath as Hanbin knocked an opened the door.

There was a lot of noise an commotion as you entered. Hanbin was greeted and hugged by all five members of Winner. After a moment  of confusion, Hanbin's hand waas in your again and you could hear him saying, "This is my girlfriend ____. ____ this is Winner. Be  nice to her okay?" 

"Hello we are Winner!" Winner chorussed just like they were introducing themselves on a TV show. They went down the lind and introduced each of themselves before I was able to give them all their gifts. After a good time of talking and getting to know each other, I only had one more gift to deliver. It was for YG himself.