Waiting

Consumption

Although there was only one more gift, the concert would be starting soon and you had to wait. You followed HanBin back to the Team B waiting room and entertained yourself while the boys got ready. Hanbin came back from the makeup room with his red hair gelled up to perfection. He smiled embarrassedly at you as your eyes went wide. For a while, he sat with you until he and the the rest of the group was called for their performance. You walked with him hand in hand towards the stage entrance. Suddenly Haru and the "Superman is Back" crew appeared.

You snatched your  hand away from  Hanbin's and withdrew away from Winner and Team B. You pressed yourself against a wall just around the corner from where the camera's were. Hanbin looked for you confusedly. He spotted you peeked out from behind the corner and understood. You couldn't take any chances with cameras. Team B hadn't even debuted yet. They couldn't afford to have a dating scandal on their hands. Hanbin had assured you multiple times that it was alright, but you insisted that you stay out of the public eye. To anybody else outside the YG Family, you were just a normal person.

Hanbin acted like nothing had happened and joined Winner and Team B as Haru high-fived them. You watched from around the wall and smiled at how cute Haru was and how all the members of each time had bright faces and genuinely seemed to love Haru. Your eyes them fell on Hanbin. He didn't smile quite as brightly as the others. He was smiling but you could tell there was something else on his mind. Soon Haru ran off with the cameras following closely behind and you stepped out from behind the corner. You took Hanbin's hand and he turned to smile at you. The feeling like he had something on his mind wouldn't go away but now was not the  time to ask him. He had a perfomance to kill. You walked all the way backstage with them. Hanbin kissed you firmly in front of all of Winner and Team B. You blushed furiously but he smiled reassuringly at you.

You pouted and playfuly pushed him away. "Have fun," you shouted over the noise. "I'll be watching, okay?"

He nodded and you bowed to the rest of the boy. "Fighting!" you called. You walked back to the where the waiting rooms were and went to find the  door that lead out to the  audience. You picked your way through people to the high seats of the stadium. The stage went dark announcing Team B's arrival.