Going

Consumption

"Really?" you asked incredulously. Your eyes were wide as you gaped at your boyfrriend. You could almost feel your pupils trembling as you absorbed what he was saying. You had physically turned sideways on the couch to look at his profile while he continued to watch TV. Your attention had been ripped away from Running Man and now he  had your full attention. 

Hanbin smiled sideways at you. "Of course," he said. "You've always been there for me, why would this be any different? he questioned nonchalantly. You knew him well enough to know that he was just as excited as you were, but he covered it slyly.

"Please don't joke with me," you said seriously. "This is so not a joking matter. If you're putting one over on me I swear I'm going to be ss angry." I pinched his cheek playfully  but looked at him with a very serious face.

Hanbin laughed and pulled away from my grip. "Okay, fine. I'm not supposed to give this  to you yet, but since you don't believe  me..."  he trailed off as he pulled something out of his back pocket. It was a large card dangling from a lanyard . He let it hang in front of  your face so you could read the lettering on the card. "YG Family Concert : Tokyo Dome. Backstage pass for ____" It had your picture on it and on the back it had some reference numbers. 

Excitement bubbled up in your chest and you almost squealed as Hanbin placed it in your hand. 

"Oh and one more thing," Hanbin said, "I alread bought your plane ticket." 

Your eyes became  even  bigger if that was possible. Your breath caught in your throat and your head bowed. "I hate you," you whispered. "You're too nice to me." Your eyes began to water as an overwhelming feeling of love and guilt surged in your gut. You felt Hanbin's fingers under your chin as he lifted your face to look at him. He smiled at you and bent to kiss you tenderly.

 

A day before the concert you boarded a plane for Tokyo. Hanbin and all the other YG artists had left earlier and you were excited to see a friend of yours who you'd be staying with. The flight was short from Korea and you ran to meet your friend in the airport. You two embraced and excited conversed in English. It had been a while. Although you enjoyed spending time with your friend you couldn't help but feel a little impatient about the concert. You wanted to see Hanbin as soon as possible.  

After spending  a day exploring Tokyo with your friend and barely sleeping it was finally the day of the concert. But to your dismay, the concert didn't start until 6. Your friend suggested going to Harajuku to get presents for all the artists when you went to visit. That proved to be a very effective distraction. You arrrived at the dome   with your camera bag, a Big Bang light stick, and a large tote bag of small trinkets for all the artists. You went to the door labeled "Staff and Artists" and asked the security at the door if you could go in. He let you in easily after you had shown him your pass. The door shut behind you and you were left in an unfamiliar hallway. Confusion and uncertaintly fiilled you until nervousness kicked in. You walked down thee hall slowly. There was no one around except a few staff. 

You froze as a door on your right opened. A little girl hopped out of the room behind the door and you instantly recognized her. It was Epik High's Tablo's daugher, Haru. She looked up at you curiously and smiled. "Who are you?" she asked curiously. 

You smiled as her cute smiled warmed your heart and freed you from your nervousness. You crouched down next to her and offered your hand. "My name is ____unnie," you said sweetly. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm Haru," she said cutely. "I haven't seen you before, ___unnie." 

"Haru-yah~!!" a voice from inside the room called. Haru turned to look back into the room. Beforee I could get up a man came out from the room. It was Big Bang's Taeyang. My heart began to beat faster and a blush flared on my cheeks as I looked at the Big Bang lightstick in myy hand. "Who are you talking to?" Taeyang asked Haru. 

"____unnie," Haru answered assertively. 

Taeyang looked at me as a stood up and bowed. "Hello, I'm ____. Nice to meet you.  I'm-"

"You're Hanbinnie's girlfriend," Taeyang said smiling. "You're Hanbinnie's background on  his phone. Are you here too see him?"