Onew's truth

Thief in the night

"You're under arrest, Onew." 

"Whoa, whoa! What did I do?" Onew asked shocked. "I was just cleaning the cafe! Is this about the broken coffee cup? T-that was an accident, I swear! You know, Onew condition..." he laughed nervously.  

 


"Maybe.. It was a different person."

Onew frowned.

"Are you sure of that?"

"Not really, since I don't have concrete proof. But I am sure that something was odd."

"Well," Onew stood up. "I need to get back to work again. Good luck, Minho, I'm sure you can figure it out." He smiled, and then went back to work.

But in the moment that he stood up and walked away, Minho noticed a something behind Onew's ear. Since when did he had a tattoo..? Minho decided to shrug it off.


It was a mistake to shrug it off.

 

"No, it's about the tattoo behind your ear." Minho said. 

Onew's hand reached for his ear. "Tattoo?" he repeated.

 

"Yes. The heart-shaped tattoo behind your ear." 

 

There fell a silence. 

"Why would you arrest me for a tattoo?" Onew then asked. "You don't like it?"

Minho frowned slightly. Was Onew acting innocent? Maybe he rushed too much into it? Was it just a coincidence, those heart-shaped tattoo's..? 

"Onew, what does the tattoo mean?" He asked.

"Ah, well, you know.. It represents my love for chicken." Onew answered with a grin.

"Be serious." Minho said stern. "Earlier, a woman attacked me. She was probably associated with Ace, and she had the excact same tattoo as you." 

Onew's grin disappeared. His face became unreadable. It was a bit out of character, it seems like Minho hit the nail on the head.

"What do you think it means?" Onew asked, his grin returning. 

Minho was a bit taken aback. 'He didn't deny it.' 

"What I said before. People who are associated with Ace have it. So, are you associated with Ace?" Minho narrowed his eyes, trying to confront Onew.

"Hmm," Onew hummed, tapping his chin. "I think we should have a talk, Minho."

"I think we should." Minho replied. 

Onew's grin got wider. 

 

"Follow me, then."