Suho/Minseok

Jealousy and Junmyeon

a/n: Kyungsoo gets jealous...again.

Drabble 3

“Junmyeon?” Minseok leaned against the doorway of Junmyeon’s bedroom.

“Yes?” Junmyeon looked up from the book he was reading. He had cocooned himself in a nest of quilts and blankets to ward off the stiff winter chill, and he sincerely hoped that whatever Minseok wanted didn’t require moving.

“You look cozy,” Minseok chuckled, folding his arms as he regarded Junmyeon in amusement.

“I am,” Junmyeon smiled back. “Can I help you with something?”

“Kyungsoo and I are going to the mall to pick up a new winter coat for Sehun. Do you want to come with us?”

Junmyeon bit his lip. He was so warm and cozy in his blanket nest—but on the other time, he would get some private time with Minseok and Kyungsoo. But honestly, it was mostly Kyungsoo that was drawing him in. “…Okay.” Junmyeon sighed heavily and slowly began extricating himself from his blankets.

“Let me help.” Minseok entered the room and gently began tugging at the corner of Junmyeon’s sheets and helped him to unwrap himself. “You really made a good cocoon, huh?”

“It’s a good day for snuggling under the covers,” Junmyeon shot back defensively.

“By yourself? Or with someone else?” Minseok’s dark eyes danced with amusement and Junmyeon gaped in shock.

“Minseok! It’s not—I don’t—I really—”

“When you two are quite finished.” Junmyeon whipped his head around to see Kyungsoo standing in the doorway looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Sorry.” Junmyeon hastily scrambled off of the mattress and began looking around for his winter coat, all laughter vanishing from his eyes as he searched around.

Minseok frowned and looked between Kyungsoo and Junmyeon in confusion. Why had Junmyeon been so affected? But nevertheless…

Minseok cleared his throat. “Junmyeon, your jacket is right here.” He reached out and picked up the puffy blue coat and held it out to Junmyeon.

“Oh! Thank you.” Junmyeon turned around smiled gratefully at Minseok. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hold the two of you up.”

“You’re not holding us up at all,” Minseok said soothingly as Junmyeon slipped his arms into the sleeves of his coat. “Take your time, there’s no rush.”

Kyungsoo just stood silently, and Minseok sighed through his nose. Kyungsoo was horrible at this, honestly.

“Is there anything you need to buy?” Minseok slipped Junmyeon’s hand into the crook of his elbow as they headed out into the hallway.

“Not that I can think of right now. I just thought that it would be fun to spend some time with you two.” Junmyeon beamed over at Minseok, and Minseok smiled back.

Life had been rough on Junmyeon this past year; there was no way that it had been easy for Junmyeon to adjust to living with Exo. And yet, here he was, joy lighting up his eyes as they headed out to the car. It was a far cry from the fearful shadow that had fallen across his face when Minseok had opened the door to Exo’s home for the first time.

Neither wolf was aware of Kyungsoo’s brooding expression.