My choice

SNSD's Tragedy: Sometimes Bad Has to Happen to Make Good

Im back!!!!!! im soooo sorry for being soo late in doing this ;_____; my computer died and i had to save up for another -____- no clothes for a year because all my savings are gone.....but ANYWAYS I STILL HAVE YOU GUYS AND SEOKYU AND TAETEUK!!!!!!!!!!

 

As Seohyun walked toward the Mysterious man her thoughts strayed to her meomeries of her unnies, oppas, and him. The guy that had recently broke but still invaded her heart.  No matter how slow she walked though she reached the horriable masked man and then was able to get a clear view of Taeyeon, it was alot worse up close then afar, her legs were covered in slashes and bruises and her once beutiful face was adorned with blood and bruises. The horriable sight cause Seohyun to yelp and falll to her knees and hold her unnies hand. Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes to look into Seoyuns, Taeyeons eyes demanded that Seohyun should run back to safety near her unnies but, Seohyun told her that its her duty as not only and firend but, as a sister to stay. Taeyeon realizing the sacrafice that Seohyun was making started to weep, Seohyun layes her head on her lap and her hair.

Masked Man: awwww, what a touching seen. To bad i have to break it up!!

The man then proceeded to grab Seohyun and dragged her to center stage. 

Idols watching screamed in anger espically fellow members of SJ and cn blue

From there Seohyuns vision went black.............................................