The Revealing

SNSD's Tragedy: Sometimes Bad Has to Happen to Make Good

Setting-Stage

POV: Taeyeon

 

 

Taeyeon's thoughts: Murder? Could he know that I......no no NO he is just just bluffing Taeyeon.

 

*the crowd, the idols and snsd are in awe of Taeyeon being called a murderer*

 

SNSD: WHAT?? how can the basturd talk about Taeyeon-unnie like that then when he is the murderer here!!

 

SuperJuniors thoughts: JUST WAIT WHEN WE GET OUR HANDS ON THAT SON-OF-UGHHHHHH-___- (planning attack)

tumblr_l7ypenc27N1qai3ks.gif

Unknown:Since, ive built up the suspense enough.I think I should explain on why Taeyeon is a murderer!!Dont you agree Taeyeon? Mahahaaha Maybe she should explain it to you guys...(shoves mic into Taeyeons trembling hands the then whispers into her ear) “Now then you have little explaining to do, im doing this for you own good)

 

Taeyeon: (her voice stuttering, tears in her eyes)i-t w-a-s accident.......appa was driving and I was just a child playing around..............(sobs) I-I-I-I just wanted him to play with me..b-u-t he couldnt sooooo I got mad and wanted to make him play so I covered his eyes and the car …...and....he d-d-d-d-died.....(taeyeon shrivel's herself into a fetal position)

wgm54-3.gif

(try to ignore kangin and stuff in the pic just focuse of crying taeyeon lol sorry)

SNSD thoughts: (unnie thats what you've been holding in...you should known that we would never blame you!! we just loveyou to much..)

Super junior thoughts: Taengoo, sometimes you are too much you should know we would be there for you!! We are family no matter what!!

 

Taeyeon's thoughts: (They all must hate me now! Ha I deserve it!! a person like me shouldn’t be loved)

 

Unknown: Awww poor Taengoo~(kicks her in her side,she sobs even more) but you know what there is more!!! Not only did Taeyeon caused her siblings fatherless but, she also cause them to me motherless how??Well because, of the emotional-wreck her mother was when her husband died and the hatred for her daughter the person who killed him...she couldn’t stand being in the same family as Taeyeon so one night when Taeyeon was sleep she woke up Taeyeon's sibling's and put them in the car and she drove them off the Han San Bridge!!!! mahahahahahah but luckily one sibling survived!! Her poor little sister......am I right Taeyeon??? what about when I say that you cared so little about your sister that right when she came out of the hospital you brought her to your only relative and left her there so you chase after your dream???!!!? Tell me Taeyeon!!!!

 

Taeyeon: ….ii—it's true... I-I-I just wanted her to be safe until I can get enough financial security. I didn’t want to cause her more pain(sobs)

 

Unknown: lies LIES (slaps taeyeon so hard that he slides across the stage)

 

Slap.gif

(the idols begin to rebel again, threatening the unknown man about his actions)

tumblr_l7ypenc27N1qai3ks.gif

Unknown: Since we are done with the Mental Abuse I think about time we star with the physical.......(takes out knife)

 

Taeyeon: (unresponsive)