Decisions

SNSD's Tragedy: Sometimes Bad Has to Happen to Make Good

Ahhh~~~its Seokyu timeJ!!!!

anneesha-fairuz:

tumblr_lx7obanpzH1qbgxf3o1_500.gif

391089_334878756528971_164579570225558_1

Unknown: So, Seohyun what do you choose? Would you rather  be noble and  sacrifice yourself or  be a coward and let your unnie suffer?

Taeyeon:  Seobaby don’t …. im all right don’t make these kinds of decisions that you will regret. Unnie, will be all right…….*cries*im so sorry~~its my fault your in this position L

Photobucket

Seohyun: Unnie *tearing up* don’t blame yourself~~ but ive got to do what I think is right!! No~ *correcting herself* I mean what I know is right! And what I know is right is that unnie doesn’t deserve to be thrown around and cursed in this way and I will do anything there is to stop this injustice to you!!!

Photobucket

Kyuhyun: Seohyun~~  please don’t I know you care about your unnie but, what about me ? I still havent told you how much I care for you….

kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

-seoyhun does not hear what kyuhyun says

Seohyun: O-ookay…. It’s a deal……if I do as you say will you  let my unnies go??

SNSD&SuperJunior: Seohyun what!!!!! No~~~

Unknown: Good choose pure Seobaby!! And of course if you abide by my rules and everything goes smoothly ur unnies will be freed!!

Seohyun: *smiles while tears escapes and turns to her unnies and oppas* Im doing this for you guys cause I love of you guys…….

Photobucket

Unknown: Come here sweet  Seohyun…stand by me and our taengoo and let the games begain!!!