Taeyeon Secret

SNSD's Tragedy: Sometimes Bad Has to Happen to Make Good

*Beware BadwordsXD sorry I wanted the story to be suspenseful

On Stage

 

 

(The MC has been shot)

 

Taeyeon: (runs to the MC and put pressure on the wound)

 

(other men with guns and masks come out and shoot all security and they stand guard at the exits)

MaskedMan.jpg

note:(All the idols have tables where they are sitting in front of the stage like in the Golden Disk Awards so they are witnessing everything)

 

Unknown: Everyone settle down or I'll just have to make my plans go faster (points gun and SNSD) or maybe that would be a good thing (smiles creepily at SNSD and then looks at Taeyeon,) Ohhhh look at Taengoo (walks towards her) you can stop now he has been long gone (grabs Taeyeon's hand and her face.) You have always been my favorite....

 

Taeyeon-(looks at him in disgust and snatches her hand away from him and checks the MC's pulse and realizes that he was really gone)You disgust me

 

Unknown-(slaps Taeyeon and kicks her) B***, you will learn to love me either in this life or if so in another.....(smashes his lips into hers, and then smiles and his lips) You taste like strawberry's

 

(Leeteuk who is currently with the rest with idols and stands and tries to fight his way out toward Taeyeon)

tumblr_li2pflDJ1Z1qdjurm.gif

Leeteuk- What is the meaning of this!!?!! you leave her alone! There isnt anyone here that who would not like to kill u for even looking at her but, for abusing her u will have to be pay not only by me but EVERYONE (the rest of SUJU and the boy idols start to rebel to and start trying to break through the guards)

mrsimple2.gif

Unknown: Enough!!(Drags Taeyeon and aims the gun to her head) If you dont stop I will shot her right the instance

 

Boy idols: silence

 

Unknown: Okay, know we are getting somewhere (smiles) Now shall we start with the heart to heart?? (slience) okay Ill take that as a yes, now to tell you the truth all I want is to make SNSD to pay for there sins!! What sins you ask? Well youll learn soon enough!! Since my sweetie Taeyeon is here we shall start with her!! Taengoo, what do you regret most? Is it that you are an awful leader? Or is it because you bring grief to everyone you care about? Please answer me!

 

Taeyeon: (Stares out in to the crowd trying to fight her tears) You dont think I dont realize that I bring down SNSD?? Because I know I do, I know that im not good enough for them! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW (yells at unknown)

G57.jpg

Unknown: That is where you are wrong Taengoo …..i do know that you hate yourself but, not only for bringing hate to your unnie's but doing something far worse!!! To me it may be the worse sin that you have committed and it is that you Taeyeon are a murderer!!!

 

 

 

 

Authers Note:Do you like it?? have any suggestions??Should I put it in POV of Taeyeon??