Leeteuks Late Confession

SNSD's Tragedy: Sometimes Bad Has to Happen to Make Good

For all my Taeteuk lovers out there, this chapter is dedicated to you:))) lmao are you excited? Cause I am!!! lol

 

 

 

Leeteuk's POV

leeteukcryD.png

As I watch my dongseng being thrown around like a rag doll. I start to think of the moments that had led up to me loving her. Just a couple weeks ago I had started WGM with Kang Sora, and with faint of heart I agreed to the new love. But, through the sweet moments me and Kang Sora have had they wouldn’t compare to the love I held for my Taengoo. The love I had held for through the training years and debut years, the love that I had just realized, causing me to fall to my knee's cussing and hitting with fury for the Unknown to leave her alone. As I settle down I start to think that this is all my fault, maybe if i had told her that I loved her instead of walk away and tell her she is like a younger sister me and I would never be attracted to her immaturity , maybe then she would've had the strength to keep fighting maybe she could be in my arms.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

As pain deepens my mind wonders to q recent memory that has been haunting me these past weeks a memory of my unrequited love..... “I can never like you. You are like a sister or more like a very close dongseng hahahha a very immature one at that.” He said the words calmly and pleasantly like it was something that really didnt take much thought for to process him but, little did he know that I has holding back the tears that would fall soon.

wowobvious.jpg

So, I smiled at him and say “hahaha oppa of course I was just checking, you know my irresistible is hard not to fall for.”I look at him yearning for him to tell me wrong but all he does is laugh and pat my head and as he walks away I fall to my knees thinking why must things always end up like this.

snsdtaeyeon1.jpg

No one's POV

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH”

The scream bounced of the walls and into the hearts of all the people that heard it. The scream carried such agony and sadness that it caused everyone's soul to feel pity for the victim. The scream belonged to a girl that was not only be tortured physically but also mentally. It seems that Taeyeon had waken up from a nap more like she passed out from the amount of she has endured pain and was being woken up by her foot be twisted by the unknown.

 

Leeteuk POV

 

As soon as I heard the scream I was out of my trance and my depression turned to hatred all I wanted to do was to strangle the unknown man until his face showed remorse and desperation.

ENGEunhyukandLeeteukgetangryact.gif

Unknown: I guess its time to end this little charade...........