006

That

Next day, after school

 

“I must go first youngbae, kiko is waitin for me, so see you tomorrow bae and Chaerin,be careful on your way home!bye” said jiyong already packing his school’s stuff.

 

“woah slow down tiger,you seem so eager to see her “ youngbae , but Jiyong just smile and wave to us . Hearing those words, its unbelievable, since just last week I always went home with him. But now the situation s different , he already have a girlfriend, and shes a priority for him.

 

“Chaerin-ah~ lets go home togetherr~” Bom suddenly came to our class with Minzy following behind her. We are in different classes-Bom, Minzy and Seungri are classmate- and me, Jiyong with Youngbae is in one class.

 

“Cheer up Chaerin, you look so down since this morning, and yesterday too…please that bastard doesn’t even care about your feelings!” being bold Minzy then patted me in the back.

“Nee~ chaerinnie~ look at him! He is already gone “Bom too tried to cheer me up.

I smiled to them , assuring that I am fine.

“I am alright guys! And the assignment that mr. Hwang gave me!  I should collect it now! “

 

“hweee how come, “ Bom looked so sad. “ you can go first MInzy, bommie”

“well ,but tomorrow we have to go home together!” said Minzy.

“nee! See ya!” I walked myself out toward the teacher’s room.

“Hey,minzy, bom, where did Chaerin go?” youngbae approach MInzy and Bom whos gonna left.

“hmm she said she should go to mr. Hwang, and she told us to go first” Minzy awkwardly answering youngbae.

“I see, damn, nee the assignment from mr. Hwang! It should be collected by now!“

“yah youngbaae-ah! Lets go home together!” bommie asked youngbae and Minzy stared at Bom.

“im sorry bom, but I have something related to mr. Hwang too, so maybe next time?” youngbae sound apologetic.

“hull what a shame! but promise tomorrow we should go home together, right minzy?” MInzy startled at Bom mentioning her name and she nervously asked yes.

“Keep my words! See you tomorrow, bom and minzy!” Youngbae left.

 

“kekeke this is the first time I see you like this Minzy-ah~” Bom naughtily looked at minzy whos already blushing.

“wh..what do you mean! Aishh Bom lets go home already” Minzy tried to hid her face behind her hair but its useless since she had a short hair.

“But..is it alright, since he is probably looking for cha..”

“none of my business” with that Minzy left and bom just sighing, shaking her head.

 

 

 

Chaerin met Youngbae when theyre in the teacher’s room and decided to go home together.

“Woah, look ! is that seungri? “ Chaerin pointed at the person whos kicking the ball in the field.

“yeah, he is in the soccer team, I heard that they will have a match next week.”

“omo that’s cool! I didn’t know he was in the club activities until I see it now….wahh look he is looking at us!! seungri ya!! HWAITING!” chaerin made a hwaiting fist and seungri return it with a peace sign.

“Well you know, we never knew the people in our group until they are not with us” Youngbae looked straight at the field, and Chaerin stared at youngbae.

“Ne..he must be really popular then! Ah look! He is being scolded by the coach, hahaha!”Chae laughing and Youngbae smiled looking at her. Chaerin notice it and become embarrassed.

“Yah, why you smiling youngbae? It mde me look like an idiot”said Chaerin shyly.

“Its been awhile since I saw you laughing chae, isn’t it nice to laugh freely like that?” said Youngbae sincerely.

“yes, its been awhile , but thanks to you youngbae, maybe being gloomy is not my thing right?its still hurt but, I can bear it somehow.”Chae looked at youngbae, deep sorrow written in her eyes.

Youngbae all off the sudden hugged Chaerin, and chaerin hug him back. “ I am all ear to you chae, so don’t hesitant talking to me.” And all chaerin know is warm fluids streaming down her face.

 

On the other side

 

Aish what am I thinking, I forgot to collect mr. hwang’s assignment. And im sure Kiko is waiting for me. I should run!!!! Uh… is  that youngbae and Chaerin across the field? Oh they must be watching Seungri practicing soccer. I should approach them. Hmm but it seems they really comfortable with each other and…..

 

Wait?! What?!

 

Why youngbae hugging her. Bro you better release your hug or else……HUH why am I getting all annoyed. Why theres sudden pain in my chest? And why am I standing here watching them? I must be hurry…but seeing them like this I couldn’t control myself. It should be alright for me..he is my best bro, and shes my best friend. Why I feel that this aint right?